Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Beware of Bitch

“This was the worst God damn idea ever. Breaking her out of jail!” I said throwing myself on the bed. “God damn it!” I winced as my wound throbbed. Samael came over to me, set his head on my leg and let out a whine. “Don’t worry Samael.” I rubbed his head and glared in Sam and Bekka’s direction. “I’m not supposed to get out of bed let alone run for my life…or rather her’s! I could get an infection and die of sepsis!”

“Oh and that would be such a shame.” Bekka said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

My eyes narrowed on her and Sam backed away as if she was going to break out in flames because of my stare. “You are on my shit list Bitch, so you should just shut your mouth.”

“Says the person who went terminator and shot me!” She shot back.

I chuckled and gave her a sweet smile. “Oh that demon did nothing to you compared to what I’m going to do. I’m going to rip your heart out and shove it up your a…” I was starting to get up but before I could Dean pushed me down causing me to wince in pain again.

“Alisha stay on the bed, Sam go get another room and get that thing away from Alisha.” Dean said sounding extremely pissed.

“Thing?” Both Sam and Bekka responded in unity.

Dean focused his attention on Bekka. “You’re lucky to be alive right now. I value Alisha’s life a million times yours. Now leave or I won’t second guess killing you.”

After that Sam and Bekka left without a backwards glance. I had to admit Dean taking charge was pretty impressive and a bit of a turn on. Too bad I was out of commission for a while.

Dean threw his bag on the bed and pulled out a first aid kit that looked like it had better days. “Um…what are you doing?” I asked looking at it.

“What do you think?” He said pulling out a couple of things from the first aid kit i.e. a knife, a gun and then some gauze and medical tape. “I’m changing you’re bandages.”

“Wait! That thing doesn’t look too sanitary.” I eyed it warily.

Dean sighed, “Then what do you want me to do?”

I held out the keys to my car. “There’s a first aid kit under my passenger’s seat.”

“Fine.” He said, snatching my keys from my hand.

He came back into the room shortly with a much newer looking first aid kit.

“Give me it.” I said holding out my hand.

“No,” He stated. “Lie down and shut up so that I can take care of you.” I obeyed him not wanting him to turn his wrath on me. “How are you feeling?” He asked making small talk as he pushed my shirt up.

Chills ran up my spine and I tried everything not to show it. His rough hands on my smooth stomach brought back memories I had been trying so hard to suppress while in his presence. “Truthfully?” Dean nodded. “Like I want to cry.”

“Does it hurt? Because I can get you something for that.” He asked peeling back my bandage.

“I was skewed in the stomach of course it hurts.” I snapped and then took a deep breath trying to calm down. “But I’m still not in the best mental state at the moment either.” I put my hands in my hair wanting to pull it out. “I think I’m finally going crazy. Sure I was slowly going but now Bekka is like the catalyst and is making it go faster. Nothing but bad things has happened to me since I crossed her path. I don’t know how to deal with this, I seriously don’t.” I was trying so hard not to freak out but little by little I would break and it was only a matter of time.

Dean finished up what he was doing before he spoke again. “Don’t worry I’ll be here to keep you in reality.” He kissed my forehead, then my nose and then lightly kissed my lips. He stood up straight. “Now go to sleep you look like crap.”

I smirked at him, “Oh geez, thanks.” I said in a sarcastic tone.

He winked at me, “No problem.”

***

“What are you doing up?” Dean asked after he came back from a short shopping stint. He sounded as if he was going to have a heart attack or something.

I rolled my eyes and continued sifting through the papers on the table. “Relax big boy I’m fine. As much as I love you waiting hand and foot on me I have to get out of that damn bed.” Samael nuzzled my leg wanting me to pay attention to him. “Besides Samael is here making sure I don’t strain myself too bad.” I said jokingly as I rubbed his head.

Dean stood behind me, grabbed my hips and then pulled me close to him. “You’re so stubborn.” He said and then kissed my neck (one of my weak spots).

I smiled, “I never denied it. So I think it’s safe to say that we just rid that town of the thing that’s been haunting it…or whatever you want to call it.”

“I sure hope so or that would have been a wasted trip.” Dean stepped back from me and laid on the bed. “Hey Alisha?”

“What?” I said absentmindedly. I started to pick up the random papers that were on the table. We didn’t need them anymore if the demon that possessed me was the one causing the trouble. I looked at my hair randomly. “I think I’m going to go blonde again.” I said out loud but more to myself

“Alisha!” Dean said like he had been trying to get my attention for a while…maybe he was.

“What?” I turned and looked at him. He was sitting on the bed with his feet up, looking at me.

“One don’t go blonde it makes people think you’re dumb. And two do you want to go out to dinner or something tonight? You know since you’re feeling better.”

“Like just us?” I said kind of shocked that he asked me.

He nodded and smiled, “Yeah, ‘like just us’. I figured you need a night out after everything that has happened.”

I leaned against the table and bit at my lip. It had been forever since Dean and I went out. Did I really want to go? What was I kidding? Of course I wanted to go. I nodded my head, “Yeah, sounds good. Just let me get dressed and we can go.”

Dean looked at his watch confused, “But it’s only like four.”

I nodded, “Yeah and it’s going to take me a while to get ready.” I grabbed my bag and dragged it to the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the bath tub after I got done doing my hair and getting dressed. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. What the hell was I doing? I ran my hand through my hair and stood up. I was going out with Dean. The only guy that said the ‘L’ word to me and truly meant it and the only guy that can make me feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. I took one more deep breath and exited the bathroom.

Dean was sitting at the table talking to Sam. I hadn’t heard him come in or for that matter talking. My good mood suddenly disappeared. “Bobby found us another case.” Sam said not looking at me. We hadn’t talked since I blew up on both him and Bekka.

I knew what that meant. That meant that we would pack up and leave immediately so that we could get to the town as soon as possible. “Fine.” I said coldly and kicked off my heels. “I’ll just pack up and change everything because the frickin world needs saving yet again.” I pulled my necklace off and threw it in one of my bags. “Because I don’t deserve one night of fun.” I felt like a three year old throwing a fit but at that moment I seriously didn’t care. I just got frickin possessed and stabbed and then I get one night to breathe and I have to go and try to save the world again. It was a stupid attempt because there would always be something evil out there causing trouble.

“Alisha.” I didn’t even know that Dean was behind me. He rubbed my arms and I leaned against him tired of it all.

“I don’t get why we keep trying. There’s always going to be something out there and someone in need. Why don’t we just stop?” I said trying to keep my composure. I had done a lot of crying in the past month and I didn’t want to do it anymore.

“Because there are good people out there, Alisha.” Sam said standing up from the table. “And it’s the right thing to do.”

I glared at him, “Like you know anything about the right thing.”

He gave me an annoyed look. “I’ll see you in a half hour Dean.” He left slamming the door.

“I’m not going.” I stated plainly. “I’m tired of this life. I’m through.”

“Alisha stop it!” Dean yelled at me causing me to cringe a little. “What would your parents say if they were here? Huh? Wouldn’t they want you to continue doing this? Plus don’t you remember that a little demon has your soul. No matter how far you run from this you are not going to get away. That’s the consequences of being born into this life and you just have to deal with it. Yeah it sucks but everybody’s life sucks in some way, shape or form. So what if we have to cancel going out to dinner we can always do that when we get into town. And if you really want some alone time with me I’ll ride in your car.”

I laughed. Dean giving up driving his car? That was a huge deal. I nodded, “That sounds like a deal but you get to drive first.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Her clothes before the date

Well I hoped you liked the chapter ^_^