Status: IN PROGRESS

The Hunt Begins

Confessions Over

I looked over at Dean and smiled. He looked like he was enjoying driving my mustang. “For a guy who only likes classics you sure seem to be enjoying this car.” Samael whined from the back seat because he was used to riding in the passenger seat. “I’m sorry but your butt is too big to share the seat Sammy.” I reached back and patted his head.

“Your relationship with that dog has to be unhealthy.” Dean said looking in the review mirror at Samael.

“Hey he’s my baby. I’ve had him since he was a puppy and he’s saved my life in more ways than I can count.” I defended.

“I can’t imagine that bear as a puppy.” Dean chuckled.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Anyways thank you so much for watching him while I was in the hospital.”

“It wasn’t so bad after he stopped growling at me.” He responded in a joking tone.

I put my feet up on the dash and pulled a map out of the consol. “So what’s in Georgia?” I asked unfolding the map.

“Some missing kids who show up dead a week after being missing. I’m not even sure it’s one for us.” Dean turned the air conditioning on instead of the radio. “How do you work the radio in this thing?”

I turned the volume knob up and Led Zeppelin’s Black Dog started playing. “I honestly have no clue how you messed that one up.” I laughed.

***

A few hours later we were in yet another crappy motel room. There was only one room available so we were stuck with 2 queen size bed and a couch for five people. “Well this is going to be pleasant.” I said sarcastically as Dean set our stuff on one of the beds. He insisted on bringing my stuff in for me because I still wasn’t ‘fully healed’. He probably just wanted to look chivalrous.

Bekka didn’t look happy with the sleeping arrangements and I wouldn’t have been surprised to see her choose outside over the room. But then again Sam did still have her handcuffed though I had no clue in hell how they were helping the situation any. But I didn’t say anything; I didn’t want to give her any ideas.

“Dean and I can interview the parents while Alisha and Sam hold down the fort.” Bobby said taking charge as soon as he set his bag down.

“Hold on there.” I interrupted before Bobby could say anything else. “Why am I stuck here with them?”

“Because I said so.” Bobby responded sounding slightly annoyed that I interrupted him.

“I can stay here with Alisha and Sam can go.” Dean offered.

“No you guys would probably end up killing Bekka.” Bobby turned to me. “And you can’t come because you were stabbed half a freakin month ago and you look like crap. So lay down and rest up because we may need you later.” Bobby snapped.

I glared at him and sat down on the bed. I always hated when Authority figures tried telling me what to do. Everybody was looking at me, waiting for me to respond. When I didn’t Dean started talking. “We should probably get going then.” Dean took his keys off the table where Sam left them and then both Bobby and Dean left the motel room.

I laid back wanting to ignore the other two. I was still pissed at Sam and I would always hate Bekka.

“I’m sorry Alisha.” Sam said after about five minutes of silence.

I looked over at their side of the room. Bekka was sitting cross legged on the bed and Sam was at the table on his computer. “For what? You might want to be more specific.” I snapped. I patted a spot on the bed beside me and Samael jumped up and laid down. The heat from his body calmed me down a little.

“Look I’m apologizing for all of the stupid things you think I did. You don’t have to be such a bitch to me.”

I rubbed my face. “I’m sorry. I’ve just had a really rough couple of weeks.” I got up and looked through my bag, pulling out my knife and gun. I slipped then under my pillow and then took the bags off of my bed. “So I’m sorry if I’m not exactly little Miss Sunshine.”

“I’m sure you don’t act like a bitch to Dean.” Sam said not believing my excuse. “And he’s the one who stabbed you.”

“You don’t think he’s done enough repenting for that Sam? He took care of Samael for me even though the dog hated him. Plus he was almost always at my bedside. Believe me Sam he’s done enough apologizing for a lifetime.” I snapped at Sam. “So just please do me a favor and keep your mouth shut until you have something nice or important to say.” I laid back on the bed, really not wanting to talk to him anymore.

“I’m sorry for watching your dreams.” Bekka chimed in. “Even though I have no clue how it happens.”

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at them. “Last time I checked this is not confession and I am not a priest. I don’t give a fuck about how you guys feel or whatever. I just want some sleep. So please just shut your mouths.” I turned over so my back was facing them and snuggled up to Samael.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you like it ^_^ it's not the full chapter I planned but I wanted to get something up tonight ^_^