Curse Worker

Chapter 2:When you do a dirty job & kill a victim,why is regret coming over you now?

*scraap*
*scraaap*
*scaaaaarp*

I sat in my hand gooden chair sharping my blade with one of my hard stone's.I was called in
on a duty today to do a Curse Worker job.You know to kill,betray,and laugh----well,some human wanted a spicial family dead.I kinda found it sick that they would want thier own blood to be gone.
But it's not me that's making the request,it's the person that's assigning me to.
But i hope that person that called me,know's the dirty job each Curse Worker displayed.
And how makin' a deal with us would be like making a deal with the devil.
The requester would have to offer something in return.
Sighing i droped my rock,apparently realizing that my blade was sharpened enough.
"Huh,i guess my victim's gonna get good gauged to the stomach"I murmered fliping my blade over.
This sword that i hold in the palm's of my hand,is so spicial,that Curse Worker's for decade's
tried to scoop it up and use it as thier own.But they had to go through a quick TEST before that acctually happened.
For a Curse Worker to earn whatever weapon it is they desired.They would have to go through an awful test that would lead to thier certain death.
They would have to take primary consequences of getting thier head cut of willingly
and go through a whole day without eating yet being butt naked in a cold desert for two week's.
I know right,it's pretty stupid that they had to go through all that just for ONE sword or whatever dangerous weapon they obiently desired.
Me,well i did'nt have to go through any of those awful test's.The Curse Worker Comitte acctually thought i was worth keeping the sword and that i was more of responsibilty.
So,now you know how we Curse Worker handle our buisness,so it's best if you don't get
envolved.
Placinng one of my hand's on my knee,i lifted my self off good chair.I was already ready to hunt good meat.
I even had my lucky suit on,something that i know would make look as innocent as an 8 year old little girl and cause me to attack my victim easily.
It was white satin dress that hung to my curve's,it was'nt a sexy Satin dress,just the type make guy's think your easy to push around.Along with my Satin dress was cute children ten-
nise shoe's that i got Pay Less.
Walking over to hanger on my closet i grabbed my bow and arrow-- just in case my victim tried to run away---and used a of my Curse Magic to cover it up as i threw it over my shoulder's.
Lifting up my Satin dress half way,i placed my sharp blade in the crack of my under wear.
I acctually clenched my teeth in pain when it scraped agianst my bare skin.
Once all that was done,i left my room and it did'nt take long for me disappear from the hall.
~*~*

I landed briefly on a dark ally way outside of Boston.I almost forgott to mention that Curse Worker's has the ability to transport themselves to whare ever thier victim may be hiding.And right now,as you can see my victim was some place hidden in this ally way.Probally already
knowing that one of us was coming after them.
I think my requester made it clear that he better hide while he can.
I started to walk the Ally,each step i took was as quiet as a mouse.I reached beneath my dress and pulled out blade and held with two hand's in front of me.
The ally was quiet,and the only thing you could've heard was car's honking thier horn's
in the annoying traffic.A street light above my head was flickering on and of,making me feel
like a bloody vampire.
I could hear the whimpering of victim but i did'nt knew where they were.
I could feel thier fear and almost hear thier heart pounding fastly,probally over 90 or a 100 or even more.And i would'nt even have to worry about killing them,because they would already
kill themself.
I came across a green trash can.It was big,big enough for a criminal to hide in.
Carefully and strongly i flipped the top of the trash can open and looked inside,my sword pointing out.
But there was no one there.Huh,how smart of them not to hide in such an easy spot.
Closing the top of the trash can i continued my search.I passed up other Ally Way's but did'nt sense my victim's in none of those area's.
The only area my victim was in is the area i was standing.
I came across clothing basket,it was old and white and partically thrown away.Meaning
it was'nt no use to the person that had thrown it away.
And that's when i fealt it,i could smell victim,and feel they were very close.I could hear thier
labored breatheing.And i realized the only spot it was coming from,was from the clothe's basket sitting in front of me.
I moved tentivally in front of it,holding my blade high above my head and looked inside the basket.I smiled,i caought my victim.It was young girl about the same age as me.She had dark red hair and i could she was wearing a hippie dress that had LOSER written in the middle in sloppy cursive.The girl did'nt notice me yet,because she was to busy looking at her
crossed finger's.

"Boo"I said softly.The girl jumped and screamed terror already radiating her face.
And before i could stab my balde through her gut she jumped out of the
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i'm not done,i have some violin practice to take care of.
But i promise i'll finish!
:)