Status: Active

Heartbreak Warfare

I Wanna Take You Home, I'm Gonna Make it Known

I smirked to myself as I looked in the mirror. Nick didn’t stand a chance against me.

Tonight was the night Nick would be at the club which meant I would be there also. I’d made sure he couldn’t help but notice me. I figured all the other girls there would be trying their hardest to look sexy with skin-tight dresses that were short enough to belong to a five year old. That screamed desperate though, and I was not desperate. Out for revenge? Yes. Desperate? No. Big difference.

The dress I chose was still short but not prostitute short. Plus it had a fuller skirt which downplayed the whole slut factor. The top of the dress was a simple tank but there were two cut-outs on the sides which made the dress sexy in an understated way. Add my stilettos, which made my already long legs look even longer, to the mix and no guy there would be able to keep his eyes off me, especially Nick.

I grabbed my clutch and headed out the door to begin my night, and the takedown of Nick Santino.
_____________________________________________________________________________

I smiled my thanks to the bartender as he handed me my drink and began making my way over to the table where Becca, Halvo, Justin, Andrew, and Nick were sitting.

I chose the seat right next to Nick and smiled as I said, “Hey guys.”

Everyone replied except for Nick. I could feel his eyes boring into me so I slightly turned and asked, “Is something wrong, Nick?”

“You’ve been sitting here for a minute and haven’t insulted me yet. Do you have some sort of evil plan or what?”

Oh, If only you knew.

I shrugged and said, “I realized that hating you was bad for me. Hate causes wrinkles. I also realized that it was actually a good thing we broke up. You’re an even bigger bitch than I am, and I’m a huge bitch. So I’ve now decided to be civil to you and move on with my life.”

Nick gave me a curious look as he said, “So you don’t hate me anymore?”

“No. Honestly I don’t feel anything towards you anymore. I just feel peaceful now that all this bad karma is out of my life. Well, I’m going to go dance. I’ll talk to you guys in a little bit.”

I smirked as I left Nick, and nearly everyone else at the table, in shock. I knew what I had said had gotten to Nick though. He wanted me to feel something for him, whether it be love or hate. It bugged him that I was no longer constantly thinking about him. At least, that’s what I had insinuated. Nick was still on my mind day and night but I wasn’t going to let him know that.

I immediately found a cute boy on the dance floor and grabbed him. We had been dancing for a few songs when I felt the guy I had been dancing with replaced with someone else. As soon as he put his hands on my waist I knew it was Nick.

“If you’re trying to make me jealous, it’s not working.” Nick whispered in my ear. Shivers went down my spine from his hands touching my skin thanks to the cutouts in my dress and his mouth being so close to my ear. I hid it though. I didn’t want him to know that he still had this effect on me.

I turned around to face Nick and leaned in to whisper in his ear, “If you weren’t jealous then why did you push that guy out of the way, hmm?”

I laughed as Nick stood there, speechless.

“I’m thirsty.” I nonchalantly said as I turned and walked away towards the bar. Even though I couldn’t see him, I knew Nick was following me.

I sat down on a barstool as I waited for my drink. I could feel Nick’s presence as he sat down on the stool next to me but I still refused to look his way. This was bugging the shit out of him, I could tell.

“I wasn’t jealous back there. I just pushed that guy out of the way because I’m pretty sure he has a girlfriend and I didn’t want you to be a home wrecker.” Nick said.

I rolled my eyes and said, “So you’re not jealous? Prove it.”

“How am I supposed to prove it?” Nick scoffed.

I threw back the rest of my drink and stood up. I walked over to the guy I had been dancing with minutes earlier and kissed him hard on the mouth. I looked back at Nick with a smirk on my lips as I made my way back to the table.

“I’m going to head out. See you guys later.” I said to Becca and the guys.

Halvo, Justin, and Andrew all said goodbye but Becca looked up at me with a warning look and said, “Be careful, A.J.”

“Don’t worry, best friend. I know what I’m doing.”

I walked outside and leaned against the wall as I waited for the ginger to make his way out.

As I suspected he was outside within five seconds and had pushed me against the wall with one arm on each side of me.

“This makes the second time you’ve pushed me against a wall, Nick. It’s kind of weird because when we were going out you were more of a sweet and slow lover instead of rough and kinky.”

“What was that in there?” Nick growled.

“I thought you weren’t jealous?”

“I’m not. I have no more feelings of attraction towards you.”

“Oh really? So you won’t mind if I do this.” I said as I leaned up and kissed him on his neck. “And this.” I began kissing my way down his jawline. “And this.” I finally reached his lips.

I heard a soft moan come from Nick before he pressed his body against me as the kiss became more intense.

“I think you’re too drunk to make it home. You better come home with me.” Nick whispered.

I gave a short laugh as I said, “I only had two drinks. I am perfectly fine to make it home.”

“Fine. I want you to come home with me. I want you.”

“Who says I want you?”

Nick leaned down and began kissing my collarbone which he knew was my weak spot.

I involuntarily groaned and I could feel Nick smirk against my skin.

“I’ll take that as a yes?” Nick asked.

“Let’s go.” I said as I followed Nick to his car and we made the drive back to his house.

As soon as we made it inside Nick’s house he began kissing me again, with even more intensity than what had taken place outside the club. He swiftly picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to his bedroom.

He gently set me on the bed and took my dress off as I began working at the buttons on his shirt. Soon the only clothing separating us was our underwear.

Suddenly Nick stopped and looked down at me. The lust was still in his eyes but there was something else there too. I recognized it as love because it was the same look he’d had when we were together.

“I’m sorry…for everything. I’m sorry for the song, for trying to get revenge, and for not apologizing the other day. I’m sorry.”

I looked up at Nick in shock and said, “I forgive you. I’m sorry too.”

“I forgive you.” Nick whispered before reattaching our lips. The last remaining clothing on our bodies was soon shed.

Afterwards, Nick and I fell back on the bed entangled in each other and still breathing hard. What we’d just had felt similar to make-up sex. We had put all our emotions from the past six months into it. I also couldn’t help thinking how familiar being in Nick’s arms felt. Not only did it feel familiar, it also felt…right.

We were lost in our own thoughts until Nick looked at me and said, “What I said before, about being sorry, I meant it. I wasn’t just saying that to further convince you to let me sleep with you. I honestly am sorry and I realized that I’m still in love with you. I never stopped. I don’t know where we stand but I just want you to know that I love you, Annie.”

“I….I love you too, Nick.”

My plan had worked. I had made Nicholas Santino re-fall in love with me. The only problem was that I had also made myself re-fall in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

All that sexual tension finally exploded. So do you think they'll be good now or will one of them mess it up again? I left a bit of a hint in the chapter but it's a tricky one. I don't want to give too much away.

Thanks to everyone for reading and subscribing and special thanks to these people for commenting: KeepYourMouthShut, somebody_who_cares, skies-are-blue, and breaktheroutine.