You're An Ass. But You're Also Sorta Cute. I Hate That.

Five

I sighed as the same old guy who walked past me earlier went back inside, looking at me even weirder than before. I vaguely wondered where he had been all night. I laughed out loud. I was doing the exact same thing I was doing earlier. But for an entirely different reason now. Now I was hesitating because I wasn’t sure I wanted to find out what would’ve happened if Colin hadn’t buzzed the intercom at that moment.
I needed to stop being so pathetic. I needed my keys back. I needed… Bradley. I hate that. In one day, I had completely changed. I hate that too.

I buzzed the intercom.

“Yeah?” He sounded like he’d only just got in.

“It’s me. I think I left m-“

“Yeah, I’ve got them. Hang on, I’ll buzz you in.” The door unlocked, I headed up the lift again. I knocked on the door and waited. Bradley opened it and held up my keys.

I suddenly realised it wasn’t the keys I wanted.

I walked forward and kissed him on the lips, kicking the door closed behind me. I felt him smile into the kiss and kiss back, pushing me slightly against the wall behind me.

“Whoo.” I broke off and looked into Bradley’s sitting room. Colin was sat on the armchair I had been sat on earlier. He was peering blearily over the arm of it.

“Whoops.” I whispered.

“Sorry. I forgot he was there.” Bradley muttered back, his breath tickling my ear, I turned back to look at him.

“That’s okay.” He smiled, leaning in to kiss me again.

“Guys. Right here.” I started laughing.

“Sorry.” I half-giggled into Bradley’s ear. He grinned. Shook his head.

“That’s fine.” He rested his forehead on mine like he had done earlier in the day. “We doing this? Like for real?” I nodded.

“I’d like that.”

“Me too.” We smiled simultaneously.

“Are two going to hang about in the hall forever?” Came Colin’s voice from the armchair. I smiled and slipped my hand into Bradley’s. I pulled him over to sit on the sofa opposite Colin.

“How long do you think it’ll be before he falls asleep?” Bradley whispered in my ear. I shrugged.

“Don’t know. Depends on how tired he is really doesn’t it.”

“Maybe we should go into the bedroom.” I grinned.

“Oh that is disgusting. I am going home.” Colin attempted to get and fell promptly over one of the arms. Bradley grinned.

“Come on Col, you can sleep in my room. We’ll watch a movie or something out here.”

He helped Colin into his room then closed the door behind him. He grinned at me. “I’ll get us a drink or something.” He went through one of the two remaining doors. I followed him. His kitchen was small but nice.

The fridge was plastered with photographs. I smiled and glanced over them. I recognised a few of the face, numerous ones of Colin and him.

Then one, jumped out at me. I picked it off the fridge to get a closer look. He leant over my shoulder. “My old football team and a few of the nice ones from a rival team. They were cool.” I smiled, put a hand over my mouth and stifling a giggle.

“You look very footballer-esque,” He laughed.

“Yeah, thanks.” I put the photo back where I had taken it from, carried on looking at the photos.

“That’s me and Colin.” I said, pointing at a particular picture. France it looked like. Colin was in his Merlin outfit and I was wearing a vest top. Long hair though, must be either two years old or recent. More likely to be two years old.

“Yeah I know. Colin gave it to me. It’s a copy.” I grinned and turned round to watch him opening a beer and a bottle of Smirnoff for me. He grinned. Handing me the bottle. “Movie?” I smiled and moved toward him.

“How about kissing?” He grinned and pretended to consider his options before leaning down and kissing me. I smiled into the kiss.

I was happy, one thing I never expected to be with Bradley. Of course, that was followed by more things I never expected to be with Bradley. To name a few; living with, married to, pregnant by. A lot of things changed and of course a few years after we got together Merlin ended. The finale is a kicker by the way, we missed the airing, I was at the hospital giving birth to a beautiful baby boy, whom FYI we named Arthur.

Anyway, a lot of things changed, but one thing always stayed constant. I was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeep. I know, I'm ridiculously childish for my age. But I swear to God I squealed when I wrote this, even though I knew what was going to happen.
=D So yeah, my small contribution to the world of Bradley James fan fiction is complete. I probably shoudln't have stayed up all night finshing this, but I was really in the mood for writing so you good people of Mibba get a whole story in one night. Even though it is a short one. If you noticed any mistakes, comment and I'll correct them. I have absolutely no doubt there are some =D
Happy reading.