Status: COMPLETE AS OF 12/28/2013

Where I Belong

You're Living It, Love

“How was the football match last night?” The Queen asked as Ellie and Harry walked through the large doors that led them in the dining area for breakfast.

The two of them grinned from ear to ear as they took their seats. The whole family had their seats and as soon as the couple got comfortable, they all said a little prayer.

Ellie looked up and turned to The Queen and said, “Your Majesty, the match was amazing. Manchester beat Arsenal, of course.” She smirked as she swiftly tilted her head to look at Harry. He shook his head as he started poking his fork into his breakfast.

“I’ve been telling him that United can’t compare to Arsenal,” exclaimed William, grinning.

“Oh please and Aston Villa is a million times better than Arsenal? I don’t think so.” Harry said, shaking his head once again.

Kate laughed, “Can this football conversation wait until after breakfast?”

The young adults that were acting like children all looked at each other and laughed. As they ate their breakfast, they had a small conversation about Ellie’s departure to Uganda is one week. Harry looked at Ellie as she carried on the conversation with Kate as they all walked out of the dining hall after breakfast. He held back and waited for William.

“So what are you going to do?” His brother asked.

Harry shrugged, “I don’t want her to leave, but I guess she has no other choice. She’s been dreaming of this trip for quite a while.”

William nodded and patted his red-headed brother on the back. “Haz, you two love each other and she’s not going away forever. Just for the rest of the summer, right?”

Harry nodded his head. “Yeah.”

As Kate and Ellie walked ahead of the boys, the two of them giggled about how silly the boys acted when they were around a swarm of photographers. They tend to keep their cool but the girls remembered when they were all outside the boys had let loose and danced around for the photographers and for their own enjoyment.

“I can’t believe you’re going to leave next week.” Kate pouted and linked her arm with Ellie’s.

Ellie looked at Kate and said, “I know. I really don’t want to leave, but I have too. Don’t worry though; I’ll be back as soon as my next semester is over.”

The two of them walked into the library and with the boys trailing behind, the four of them spent the rest of the morning lounging around and reading until their hearts content. William and Kate were curled up in one corner of the room, looking over a photo album of their relationship while Harry and Ellie were sitting on the big, comfortable chair together reading a book of their own.

“What are you reading?” Harry asked, putting his book down.

Ellie picked up the book and showed him the spine, Where I Belong.

“You’ve been reading that book since you got here.”

“I know. Therefore, I’m admiring every page, every word, and every description. This book is classic.” She said, smiling.

“What’s that book about anyway?”

She placed the book on her lap and rested her hand over Harry’s. Her smile brightened up his day and he was truly blessed she was part of his life. “First of all, how dare you interrupt my reading time,” she laughed and curled up against his chest. “Second, this book is about every girl’s dream of crossing paths with a prince and running away with him.”

Harry chuckled, “Ell, you don’t need to be reading this.”

“Why not,” she asked, tracing her fingers over the spine of the book.

“Because,” he said softly, “you’re living this fairy tale as we speak…”

He looked at her and gently raised his hand up to her face, stroking her cheek lightly. Ellie leaned her cheek in more as he touched her. As they cuddled together, she closed her eyes and brought the book back up to her level.

“I’m almost finished and besides, I love reading about an authors take on a fairy tale.”

“Well don’t get too caught up in them. Sometimes it’s better working on your own fairy tale than reading someone else’s.”

Ellie nodded as she turned the page, reading aloud the next paragraph.

As Marina looked towards the sea, she felt a hand slip around her waist. As much as she didn’t want to see him or speak to him, she had no choice. ‘What are you doing here,’ she asked, softly. Prince Declan sighed as he tried to make an effort. ‘Marina, I love you. I didn’t mean to lie. I was saving you and me both.’

She flipped to the other page and this time, read to herself silently. Harry grinned and rested his head on her shoulder, looking over the pages she was reading.

“So what happens with Marina and Declan,” he asked.

Ellie shut the book. “My eyes hurt so we’ll have to wait and find out.”
“Harry, Ellie,” William called out from the opposite end of the room. The two turned their heads to the other couple. Kate happily skipped her way towards the red-head and brunette with a smile. “Will and I were wondering if you two wanted to go to the cinemas with us.”

Harry shook his head, “Sorry Kate. I sort made plans for Ellie and I.”

Ellie looked at her prince with a puzzled look. “You have?”

“Yes.”

As soon as William walked up to Kate, she told him Harry made already planned the day with Ellie. Will nodded and patted his brother’s shoulder and leaned down to kiss Ellie on the cheek. “You two have fun.”

Kate gave Ellie and Harry a hug. “See you two later.”

They watched them leave the room and soon, it got quiet just like it always was. Ellie leaned over and placed the book on the side table then sighed, resting her head on Harry’s chest.

“So what do you have planned for today?”

Harry shook his head. “Not gonna say. My lips are sealed tight.”

Ellie pouted. “Fine. If your lips are sealed tight, then they aren’t able to kiss mine?”

“Hey you can’t do that,” he exclaimed, laughing wrapping his arms around her waist.

She nodded and laughed as she hopped off his lap and ran towards the door. “I can do whatever I want! Try to catch me Harry!” After she shouted that, Harry got up from the chair and charged towards Ellie, but she quickly ran out the door and around the corner.

The two of them were now running around the second floor of the palace. The guards enjoyed watching them have their fun and they didn’t want to interfere so they stood still, as normal.

Harry laughed as he tried catching his girlfriend, but she was too quick for him and he came to that conclusion. Ellie hid in one corner of the hallway and watched as Harry ran passed her, completely unaware that she was there.

“You’re horrible Ell, you’re horrible!” He shouted out loud.

Ellie chuckled as she turned one corner and jumped on his back. “I’m not horrible. I’m truly amazing.”

“That you are,” he agreed. He held her up on his back and he slowly walked into her bedroom. “How about you get dressed up?”

“Why?” Ellie asked, jumping off Harry’s back and strutting towards the bed.

Harry sat down in one of the resting chairs and kicked both of his feet up on the table. “I was hoping you would join me with the opening of a new youth center in the city…”

She smiled. “You know I would love to join you. I love charity work and I love you.”

“Ah, you are too cheesy.”

“Bite me.”

He smirked. “Come over here then.”

“Stop it!” Ellie laughed, shaking her head. “Okay I’ll get dressed. Leave now!”

Harry stood up and quickly went over to kiss Ellie on the temple and leaving within a flash. He respected her limits and she respected everything about him.

“Just one more week…” she whispered to herself. She looked out the window and realized how much she was going to miss the palace, the Royal family, and most importantly, Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)