Status: Active

From L.A. lights to Arizona skies

If I get ***ed by a group of girls please take care of my puppy

John's the only guy I know who has the guts to break an awkward silence. He actually wanted to get to know me which was cool, the guys I know in LA don't even bother asking girls stuff, they'd just wanna get laid which is bullshit.

He called me cute and I blushed like a kid again. He kept giving me compliments. Dear Lord please let him stop, I might pee my pants. Good thing Pat cuts him off.

"I hate to break up your love fest guys, but I think we may have a problem. " Pat said

We were 5 minutes away from the mall, but Jared's car parked first. That's when we saw the dillema Pat was talking about. There were teenage girls waiting for them to step down the car. I never knew they were this popular. This may be a big problem after all. The girls knew that John and Pat weren't in Jared's car so they started to worry and scream things like, "Where is John the love of my life?" "Is Pat okay he needs me in his life"

Sometimes I despise my fellow ladies. Giving other girls like me a bad reputation. A little to all you girls out there. Never act like you're desperate around guys, they'd never treat you right.

Pat went down first which was a bad idea, he should've just stayed in the car with me and John because as soon as he stepped down the car and ran towards kennedy and the others the girls went around the four of them. There were cameras and girls everywhere. John decided to turn the car to the other side before the girls would wonder where he is.

"smooth move" I teased John

"I have a lot of smooth moves, deb" He winked at me and we both laughed

"So what now? We can't go back now since I don't wanna die early and get murdered by girls" I let out a tiny chuckle

"You're exaggerating those girls are harmless" John replied

"Harmless my ass, did you see what they did to Pat? They fckn ripped his shirt off" I said having a terrified look on my face

"You are so weird, you know that right?" He laughed at me

"Yup and I'm proud to be, Give me props it's hard to not be the boring one in a conversation you know" I said giving off a laugh

"Did you just call me boring?" John said with a fake-hurt face

"Yes John I did, you are boring" I said with a serious face on

"You'll regret saying that in a while" He said with a big grin on his face

"Wanna bet?" I replied

"Okay what are you thinking, you crazy ass?" John asked me

"Well if you prove that you're not boring I'll do anything you want for a day and if you're still boring you'll be my slave for the week" I told him

"That's unfair, why do I get to be a slave for a week and you for a day?" He asked me

"Because I'm a girl and apparently I have needs" I said

He laughed at me then he agreed. He started driving and turning in different roads and streets. I didn't know where he was taking me at first then I saw the whole street filled with sorts of different shops. Shops for magic, clowns and all that shit. This was very interesting.

"You're kidding me right? Seriously John this is the best you could do?" I asked him teasefully

"I hate you deb, this is what you call effort so quit whining and get out of the car" He laughed at me

We both got out of the car and laughed. This place was really weird. We could see mimes shopping in the tie shop and a clown shopping in the paint area. What did I get myself into?

"My grandpa used to take me here all the time when I was a little boy, he would buy me some random stuff and I'd be using it to impress girls" John laughed

"And how did that end up for you, impressing girls?" I laughed at him like he was a big joke

"You're with me right now right? So I guess I'm good at playing that game" He said while giving me a wink.

The most simple thing he does sets my stomach with a bunch of butterflies.

The first store we went to was the costume shop. I had a blast, we kept laughing sa John tried on pirate costumes to fairy ones. He was giving model poses and he looked so gay in it I just couldn't help but laugh. If this was his thought of impressing girls, well then it's working. BIG TIME. I kept taking pictures of him in my camera. I like photography, and I'm proud to say I never had to hire a photographer for my line last fall. He kept strutting and I kept taking adorable shots of him.

"Why am I the only one trying out costumes?" He asked me while still in his fairy costume

"Because the camera loves you" I told him sarcastically

He handed me a basket of clothes to try on. I refused and gave it back to him

"Come on deb, for me? Please?" He said in a kiddy voice, He gave me that irresistable pout of his.

I'm such a wuss. I gave in and tried this really funny clown outfit and went out. To my shock he was holding my camera, oh joy. John laughed his ass off when he saw me. Who cares I started making ridiculous faces as he captured every single one of it. We both started to laugh and I tried out more outfits. When I went back inside the dressing room I saw the last dress I haven't tried on. It was really pretty. It was black and the back was open, It was pretty short as well. A few inches above my knee. It looks like something Audrey Hepburn would wear back in the days. I put down my hair from the bun I did a while ago. I looked at the mirror and I was pleased with what I saw. I decided to go out and show John.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John

She said she wanted a fun day. So I brought her to my favorite place. I told her some things about my childhood and how my Grandpa would always bring me here. She was such a darling the whole time. We went to the costume shop and I tried on a few so I could make her laugh. Missioned accomplished she was the happiest girl I've seen in my life. I forced her to try on some costumes, she refused at first but I knew she wouldn't resist me. She was so perfect, man I never felt like this before ever. She tried on some goofy costumes but to me she still looked beatiful. She gave me funny poses and I took a lot of pictures to cherish the moment.

She went back to the dressing room to try out her last dress. I wondered what was taking her so long. I wanted to crash the room but I might see her undies and she might think I'm some sort of creep, but i'd love to see that body she's been hiding under those perfectly put out clothes.

I kept walking and sighing, then she came out. My jaw dropped, I've never seen a girl this beatiful. I'm not even kidding she looked gorgeous in that black dress, her flawless legs visible, seeing that skin showing off in the back when she turned around made me tempted to just go close to her and kiss her, but I couldn't. She gave me a little twirl so I could see the dress. She looked stunning, she even put her hair down. I didn't move, My face was blank. She looked really worried.

"Well? Tell me what you think" She said with a smile

"I-i-i think it's uhhh" I started to stutter. God John why am I acting like aa wuss? I can't even talk

"Does it look that ugly?" She gave me a worried look

"NO! It looks great, you look beatiful" I started manning up and told her the truth.

I saw her blush, and I loved it.

"Thank you very much, I might get this dress after all" She walked back in and I heard her humming.

I need to get you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Debbie

After I bought the dress we headed back outside it was a perfect afternoon. I was getting hungry so we decided to eat. He kept teasing me that I could eat anything I see, which is probably true but I didn't agree with him just for the fun of it. We bought hotdogs and sat on the bench next to the kids playing hopscotch.

"They look so cute don't they John?" I asked him

"Yeah, almost as cute as you" He told me. My stomach was feeling weird once again.
The little boy looked at me and she went closer to me, he looked alot like john. Maybe it was the green eyes.

"Hi miss you look really pretty can you give me a hug?" The little boy asked me

"Awww of course" I gave him a hug and he sat beside me

"Look Deb even the little kid has a thing for you" John teased me

"Hey mister!" The boy called John

"Yeah?" He replied

"I wish I could be lucky as you, your girlfriend is really pretty and I bet she's nice too" The little kid said. Me and John blushed and we both looked at each other and looked away.

"Yeah she is kiddo" He said giving me a wink. Did he agree that I was his girlfriend?

"You see that girl there? I like her and I don't know what I should do. I want her to know how I feel" The boy said, he is the cutest thing ever.

"Well if I were you I'd make a move before another guy gets a chance on her. Don't let her go beause she can change your life. Don't lose hope and keep fighting for her" John said. Wow I never knew he could be deep.

"Wow John who knew you could be so well versed with love?" I asked him

"I like to be silent" He giggled

Before the kid left he hugged the both of us and I kissed his cheek and said, "If you were as old as I was, you'd be my boyfriend" He blushed then hugged me again then went back to the girl.

"I'd die to be that kid right now" John told me

"And why is that?" I asked him

"Well one you kissed his cheek and he has the guts to tell the girl he like his feelings for her" John said while looking down at his shoe

He looked like a kid, he was adorable. I couldn't help it so I kissed him on the cheek. I saw him blush and he had this big grin on his face.

"Well this must be my lucky day" He said and he got off the bench and gave his hand to me. I took it and we walked down the street hand in hand. It felt good having his hand in mine, it felt right.

I got really excited when we saw a dream catcher shop, I forced John to go and I kept jumping like a little kid. I adore dream catchers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John

Getting to know her made me realize that there is no other girl like her. She's the only one who can make me feel like this, I don't wanna lose her. She may be it. We sat down on the bench and decided to eat. This girl doesn't care what guys think about her. She des was she likes, which is eating. I saw a little kid walking towards us. He started flirting with debbie then hugged her. I don't know why I felt annoyed, I know he's a little kid but I don't like the thought of having other people touch her. I was gonna tell the kid to go away when he asked me for advice, well I told him what was on my mind and I guess it helped the kid.

Before heading back Debbie kissed his cheek and I swear I could've slapped the kid, good thing he went after the girl he was playing with earlier.
Can I just be that kid? So I could feel her lips brush tthrough my cheek?
I give props to that kid. At least he could tell the girl he likes his feelings for her. I could never have the balls to tell Debbie I like her. Wait did I just say that? I guess I did.

I like Debbie.

I started flirting with her and it ended really well. I'm proud of myself okay.

"I'd die to be that kid right now" I told her

"And why is that?" She asked me

"Well one you kissed his cheek and he has the guts to tell the girl he like his feelings for her" I said while looking down at my shoe.

Then that's when it happened. She kissed my cheek. I was never one of those guys that let a girl get to me, but when I'm with her I just feel like what we're doing is right. She even makes me nervous all the time, and may I remind you that I never get nervous.
I think I blushed. I'm such a wuss. I had the biggest grin on my face. I stood up and held her hand as we walked down the street. I want this girl to be mine, I will do everything I can just to make her mine. I could stay like this forever, with her.

She kept jumping up and down when we saw this store filled with dream catchers. When we went in she was all over the place. She got three different dream catchers with different feathers and colors. Even though she got all those things I saw a frown on her face so I asked her what was wrong.

"Hey, what's with that face? Pretty girls shouldn't frown you know" I said as she blushed and a smile flew across her face

"Nothing." She said and she started to frown again

"Tell me, please?" I asked her

"It's just that I've been wanting a dreamcatcher necklace but the store employee said they didn't have any so I guess I feel a bit crushed" She said and put on a fake smile

"You want me to help you? I'm pretty sure they have one" I said while she put on a smile again. We both split up and looked everywhere. This store is huge.

"Hey John did you see anything?" Debbie asked while she was on the other side
As I was about to reply I saw this little thing shimmer under a pile of old vintage shirts and lava lamps. It caught my attention so I decided to check it out. It was a necklace. It wasn't just any necklace, It looked really different. It was perfect just like her.

It's lace was shimmering black and the pendant was blue while the strings inside were purple and there was a star pendant in the middle that was silver. It had three white feathers on the bottom. I can't wait to tell her, but I didn't want her to buy it. I wanted to give it to her when the time was right to tell her that I had feelings for her.

"John are you okay there?" She asked me again

"Yeah, there isn't any necklace here Deb. I'm so sorry" I lied

"It's alright let's just go, they might be looking for us" She said with a sigh then put that harmless smile again

"Go ahead I just have to take care of something" I said while she went out the door.
I went straight to the cashier and payed for it. I got out of the store and held her hand. She was suddenly really happy. I saw a guy selling ballons and decided to buy her one.

"Wait here okay, close your eyes!" I told her

"Okay" She said while giggling

"Don't peek" I warned her

"Whatever" she teased me

I got the balloon and had a big smile on my face. I went up to hear and gave it to her.

"Ready?" I said

"Yes" She replied

"Okay open your eyes" I said

As soon as she opened her eyes a tear fell out of her eye. This isn't a goodd sign.

"Hey why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? Do you need anything?" I was panicking

"No John I'm just so happy, thank you so much. This means a lot to me" She said then she hugged and kissed my cheek again. I should keep doing this.

"Glad to hear I did something right for once" I said and she laughed

We both made our way back to my car, we got a ton of messages coming from the guys and how pissed they were because we bailed on them. I got a message from pat that he and Garrett picked the movies. Well that's never good.

"Oh shit this isn't good" I blurted out

"Why? What's up John?" She said with a worried look

"Pat and Garrett picked out the movies" I said

"We're all doomed, I bet we're all watching a ton of bloody zombies and chick flicks" She said taking the words out of my mind

"My thoughts exactly" I laughed

"Well they do say that great minds think alike" She said while laughing with me
The drive back to the mall was one of the best drives ever. I got to know Debbie more, her favorite things, movies, her good and bad habits and all thosse other shit. Her life is so interesting, you would never think that this girl experienced any of the things she said when you look at her, she's so different from other girls and that's what's driving me crazy.

When we got back to the parking lot we saw the guys getting mobbed by a group of girls. We opened both doors so they'd get inside. After pushing through all the girls they made their way inside the car.

The girls saw me then they started screaming, "John where were you? I'm gonna kill that girl" and they kept screaming "Fuck you bitch get away from my man" to Debbie. I wanted to slap their faces for telling her that. My fans are too much at times.

I put down my window and shouted, "Hey fuck off my friend, you guys shouldn't be like that to her you guys better apologize" I couldn't just sit down and let em shout at the girl I like. They all shouted sorry in chorus. I smiled at them as my thanks.

"Well thanks to you guys I'm the most wanted girl in town" She said annoyingly

"Even if you didn't know us you'd still be most wanted deb" Garrett said and we all agreed

The ride home was hard 6 people in one car is really different especially when you've got a shirtless boy screaming about croissants.

"Pat can you shut up? I'm trying to sleep here" Debbie said

"You aint the boss of my anymore Debbie, I'm rat boy and I will bite you if you keep talking" Pat replied

Everything that comes out of Pat's mouth is gold. If he wasn't in the band he'd be a comedian.

"Bite me" Debbie replied

Guess what? Pat really did bite her. It was really funny actually, Pat bit her arm and she slapped his nose. Both of them kept screaming like gorillas, it was priceless. I love my friends, one of them in particular.
♠ ♠ ♠
The black dress
There it is! Debbie and John moments. This is like my favorite chapter, i find their flirting adorable. :) Pat is such a kid don't you guys just love him? cheek kisses and back hugs are to die for.

Do you think John will have the guts to give Debbie the necklace? Do you think he'll tell her his feelings? I wanna hear from you guys!

**** I CANT WAIT FOR THE MAINE'S NEW ALBUM THIS YEAR