It Started With A Dare

I Knew It

“Come on, Cassie! Move your butt!” Damien complained, his hands shoving on my back in hopes of getting me to move through the crowds of people faster, but there was just no way. The hallway was packed full of teenagers, all keen on being the first to get out of this hell hole, especially on a Friday.

“Day, stop it! I can’t move, there’s too many tall people!” I exclaimed, making a few people who were in front of me to turn back and glance down at me. My cheeks were red as I heard Damien laugh from behind me, so I stepped back onto his toes with my heels as we continued to move at a snail’s pace. Eventually though, we managed to get through the crowds of people and out into the fresh air.

“What took you guys so long?” Frank asked when he finally reached his car, both of us hopping into the back seats.

“You should have seen it, there were hundreds of them, we had no chance of getting through quickly at all!” Damien answered dramatically.

“Thank god for senior hallways.” Frank stated, making Damien stick his tongue out at his older brother. We drove over to their house, where I’d be staying the night. Damien and I were gonna have a girly sleep over … it was his idea, not mine. So once we arrived, Damien dragged me straight up to his bedroom where he collected up all of his chick-flick movies and brought them down into the living room.

After having sat through P.S I Love You and Thelma and Louise, it had gotten a bit late so I went upstairs to get changed into my pyjamas. I stripped myself of my jeans and shirt once I was in Damien’s room, leaving me in my underwear as I searched through my bag for my pyjamas. It was then when I heard the door creak open, and someone slip inside.

“Don’t you knock?” I asked, assuming it was Damien, being his usual, eccentric self.

“Don’t need to.” Came the unexpected, deeper voice from behind me. A gasp left my lips as I spun around in shock, seeing Gerard shutting the door behind him. But I quickly turned back around once I realise I was only wearing my bra and pants. I resumed rummaging through my bag until I found my tank top and shorts, quickly tugging them on. By this time Gerard had reached me and was now stood behind me, slipping his arms around my waist, letting me lean back against him.

“Don’t do that.” I mumbled, smiling slightly when I felt his lips graze over my ear, the heat of his breath making my skin tingle with anticipation.

“Why? Did I scare you?” he asked, sounding amused as he started placing kisses up and down my neck.

“Yes, and I don’t appreciate you seeing me almost naked.” I said, subconsciously tilting my head back and exposing more of my flesh for Gerard.

“So are you saying that I’m not allowed to see my own girlfriend naked?” he asked, a hint of amusement in his voice as his hands trailed to the hem of my shirt, carefully slipping underneath it and stroking his way up my stomach.

“I-I, Well, I just d-don’t-” I said, stumbling over my words as I began to get a bit hot and bothered over his hands on my skin.

“I’m kidding, Cassie! I’m perfectly happy with kissing you, I don’t wanna pressure you into anything.” He said, whilst seemingly holding back his laughter.

“Ugh, don’t do that either!” I groaned, elbowing his stomach lightly and crossing my arms over my chest, swatting his hand away from underneath my shirt. I heard him sigh before he spun me around, looking down at me. One of his hands left my waist, he ran his fingers through my hair and tucked it behind my ears.

“I’m sorry Cassie, you know I didn’t mean it.” he said, his voice low and feathery. “I love you.” By just saying those three words he could get me to forgive him for anything at all. I couldn’t help the grin that made its way onto my face, letting my arms unfold themselves and slinging them around his neck.

“I love you too.” I said. He flashed me a toothy grin before ducking down and crashing his lips to mine. I kissed him back just as eagerly, pulling us closer together with my arms around his neck and standing on my tip toes to make it less difficult for him. It was the first time that we’d said it properly to each other, the first time I’d said it and really meant it. I really did love him. It didn’t matter about the age difference or what people would think. I loved him. And that’s all that mattered.

We continued to kiss slowly but passionately, Gerard’s hands resting safely on my waist, his thumbs rubbing circles on my hips bones. My fingers stroked the hair at the nape of his neck as I stepped closer to him, our chests pressed together and his grip on my hips tightened noticeably but not by much. I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lips, pleading for entrance which I soon gave him, opening my mouth slightly and allowing our tongues to touch hesitantly before setting into a comfortable rhythm.

Both my body and mind were consumed into our make out, reality was a world away, the only thing that mattered was me and him. But this meant that I didn’t hear footsteps climbing the stairs, floorboards creaking in the hallway and finally the sound of Damien’s bedroom door being opened. I was pulled back to earth when it was too late.

“I knew it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So ... we didn't die yesterday, somehow i'm a bit disappointed haha

Anyways, here's an update, i was gonna update yesterday but i was really sick :/

Comments? Please and thank you!

xox