It Started With A Dare

Do You Remember?

I awoke the next morning with my back pressed against Gerard’s chest, one of his arms wrapped securely around my waist whilst he used his other to run his fingers through my hair. A smile spread across my cheeks and I turned over to face him, his expression mirroring mine. I snuggled closer to him, my head on his chest as he continued to play with my hair and a sigh of contentment escaped my lips before reality kicked in.

“Bob will be here soon.” I mumbled, sadness clear in my voice.

“I better go then.” He responded, starting to pull away from our embrace. I whined and pulled him back closer to me, immediately feeling my cheeks heat up. He grinned, moving his hand under my chin and leaning down to press his lips to mine. Breathing slowly through my nose, I moved my lips against his, my hand grasping at his already wrinkled shirt.

Our lips moved against each others slowly for a few minutes before I reluctantly had to pull away. I stared up at him with eyes glazed over with infatuation; I didn’t want him to go, but I knew sooner or later Bob would come home, and I didn’t want to be stuck in that situation. With a sigh, I stood up from my bed and walked with Gerard down the stairs and up to the front door.

“I’ll see you later, won’t I?” I asked, leaning against the door frame as he stood on the front step in front of me.

“Of course, I’ll meet you at our place at 1 o’clock, okay?” he suggested.

“That sounds great.”

“Good, well I’ll see you then. Bye Cassie.” He said with a smile, leaning forward to peck my lips before returning to his car. I watched as he drove away and then shut the door behind me, I then made my way back upstairs to my room and watched some TV. Around half an hour later I heard the front door open and shut, signalling that Bob was home. He came ambling up the stairs and opened my door.

“Hey Cass, you alright?” he asked. I took in his appearance; he was wearing a pair of black dress pants and a dark blue shirt, the first few top buttons still undone. He had his jacket slung over his shoulder with a grin slapped on his face; he so got laid last night.

“Yeah I’m good, what about you? Have fun with Shelby last night?” I asked, quirking an eyebrow at him.

“Now that’s none of your business, little girl.” He said, leaning forward to ruffle my hair, I groaned as I tried to fix the now unkempt mess on top of my head.

“I don’t really want the details anyway.” I commented. He seemed satisfied and was about to walk away when I suddenly remembered. “Oh yeah, I’m going out later.” He turned back around, a smirk appearing on his face.

“Ooh, meeting up with the little boyfriend are we? Going on a nice lickle date?” he asked, his voice getting even more patronizing as he went along.

“Now that’s none of your business.” I repeated his words.

“Whatever, but I want to meet the little guy soon.” He said before leaving to his room. Oh yeah, I’m certainly gonna introduce him to the little guy. If you can’t tell, I’m being sarcastic. I think Bob’s gonna have a really long wait.

Glancing at my alarm clock, I saw that it was currently half eleven, so I had around an hour to get ready to meet up with Gerard. I looked through my closet, riffling through the clothes hanging up. Eventually I decided on some blue skinny jeans and a grey tank top, so I pulled out the items of clothing and laid them out on my bed. I then went into the bathroom and had a shower.

After I’d had my shower, I went back into my room and got dressed in my clothes, tugging on a pair of black boot converse. I grabbed a mauve cardigan and my phone, shoving it into my pocket before taking a glimpse of my clock, seeing that it was already 12:43. I made my way down the stairs and opened the front door, but quickly turned back to yell up to Bob.

“Bob, I’m going out, I’ll be back later!” I yelled.

“Okay, but use protection! … No, scratch that, I don’t want you getting that far yet! Promise me you’ll stay at least a foot away from him!” Bob called back.

“Yeah, yeah sure.” I mumbled, rolling my eyes before shutting the door behind me.

It took my around ten minutes to walk there, and when I arrived I saw Gerard’s car parked in the parking lot. Grinning, I walked up to the driver’s side and knocked on the window. It rolled down to reveal Gerard, mirroring my expression.

“Hey stranger.” He said.

“Hey.” I leant up and pressed my lips to his, feeling his hand cup my cheek as he kissed back. I’d already broken one of Bob’s rules, but I couldn’t care less. Before we could get to into it, I quickly pulled away, smiling as he fell forward slightly, expecting to find my lips but catching air instead. He raised his eyebrows at me as I began to giggle.

“If you want more, you’ll have to catch me!” I said, grinning at him before bolting off into the park. I heard the car door slam but didn’t look back as I continued to run, hearing his rapid footsteps behind me. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind, I shrieked as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, picking me up off of the ground and swinging me around in circles, my shrieks soon turning into giggles.

“Stop, stop! I’m gonna hurl!” I managed to say through my giggles. I could hear his own laughter over my giggling as he finally set me back down on my feet. I spun around to see his smiling face gazing down at me. Standing on the tip of my toes, I leant up and captured his lips with mine, coiling my arms around his necks as his tightened around my waist. With our lips still pressed firmly together, he picked me up again, spinning me around just once. After a while we pulled away from the kiss but kept our embrace just as close, letting our foreheads touch as we stared at each other, so close that it almost made me go cross eyed. He slowly leant me backward in his hold, and I giggled as it made my stomach erupt with butterflies, but his smile soon turned serious, and I stopped giggling.

“Do you remember what you said?” he asked, his voice soft, but his words caused me to frown with confusion. “Last night? Before you fell asleep, you- well.”

“Oh, yeah.” I mumbled, my eyes avoiding his and instead fixing on his chest. Those words had been plaguing my mind all day. I didn’t know how to go about this, what I’d said last night had just slipped past my lips, I hadn’t meant to say them because I didn’t want to say it unless I was absolutely sure.

“Did you mean it?” he questioned, his voice now reduced to almost a whisper. I thought about it. Did I mean it? I’d never really been in a real relationship before, and I wasn’t completely sure about how I was supposed to feel, but there was definitely something there. I could feel it in my gut, every time I saw him, something sparked inside of me and I couldn’t really explain it; I feel as if, as silly as it sounds, its meant to be.

“I think so.” I answered, a small smile on my lips. I looked up to meet his eyes, seeing them sparkle back at me, a grin adorning his face. His eyes kept flickering down to my lips then back up to my eyes. I caught on to what he wanted and leaned up, our lips touching gently as I kissed him leisurely. We’ve shared a lot of kisses by now, and you may be asking, what’s the best thing about when I kiss him? To me, it’s the fact that I know he’ll always kiss me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAH! She thinks she loves him!!! :D

Hmm, comments anyone? I'm currently being held hostage by my friend, an imaginary 45 pressed against my head for me to write awesome story ideas down :)

xox