It Started With A Dare

Are You Lost?

After our homeroom class I had AP Math in room 22b, and I had no idea where that was. Sadly Debbie had English next (Not to be mean or anything, but I don’t think she could get into AP Math) so I was on my own for this one. The bell rang and we exited the classroom, I said goodbye to Debbie and started to roam the halls by myself, trying to avoid getting stepped on by the higher grades.

I was glancing around every few seconds, trying to find my way but after another 2 minutes I was completely and hopelessly lost. I had no idea where I was and I was scared and nearly being trampled by people taller than me; which was basically everyone. As I was walking down the halls I managed to bump into someone, sending both of us and the binders I was carrying to the floor.

“Oh jeez, I’m so sorry.” I tried to apologise to the person I had knocked into. I hadn’t looked up from the floor as I was picking up my binders.

“Is this gonna start being a regular thing? You running into me?” A familiar voice asked. I looked up to see Gerard kneeling on the floor in front of me, a smirk on his face. My cheeks flushed bright red from embarrassment as I desperately tried to gather up my binders.

“O-Oh, h-hi Gerard.” I stuttered. His smirk got even wider and I watched as he swiftly picked up my remaining binders and handed them to me before standing up. I thanked him quietly, still sat on the floor when he offered his hand out for me to take. Gripping his hand, I heaved myself up from the floor, thanking him again. He was about to leave when I spoke.

“W-Wait!” I called. He turned around, raising an eyebrow at me.

“Aw, are you lost?” He asked, teasing me as he ruffled my hair. I glared at him before smoothing down my hair and nodding meekly.

“E-Erm, do you know where room 22b is?” I asked timidly. He smiled at me.

“You’re taking AP Math?” He questioned, making me blush before nodding again.

“Come on; follow me before we’re both late for class.” He said, gesturing me to follow him as he headed down the hallway. We climbed one set of stairs and went down a hallway on the left and the room was right there. I turned back to him and he was staring down at me, his enticing hazel eyes sparkling. I can’t explain my infatuation with his eyes, they were just so stunning.

“Thanks Gerard.” I thanked him.

“No problem, kid.” He said before walking off. I was a little miffed at the ‘kid’ reference but I think I’ll live.

I walked into the classroom where everyone was still chatting away, there were a couple of seats spare at the back so I shuffled over and sat down. I wasn’t late and not everyone was in the class yet, not even the teacher. I heard the door swing open again and in walked a guy with brown hair reaching just past his ears, swept to the side covering his blue eyes. He was wearing ripped blue jeans and a black ‘Green Day’ shirt with a black zip hoodie. I watched with curiosity as he made his way down past the many rows of desks and took a seat at the desk next to me.

“Hi, I’m Cassie.” I introduced myself, giving a small smile. He jumped slightly and turned to me with wary eyes.

“Uh hi, I’m Damien.” He said slowly, as if he was waiting for something to happen. “Are you new in town or something?” he asked.

“Something like that, why, is it that obvious?” I asked, wondering if I did stick out to everyone else.

“No, it’s just that no one ever talks to me.” He said, making my eyebrows furrow.

“Why?” I asked, to which he just shrugged “Well I’m gonna talk to you, because you seem nice.” I said, making him smile for the first time since we’d started talking. We carried on talking until the teacher came in and started teaching. I’ve made 2 friends in my first 2 classes, this is awesome!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but, y'know, i'll probly update again real soon :)

oh and because i'm a nerd, i'd just like to say, may the forth be with you :D
haha star wars is the best thing ever :)

comments?

xox