Frozen Kiss

I Love You...

~Andy’s POV~

I feel a light brush of something on my face awaking me. I sit up in the armchair and look around. Zanthia’s clock said it was almost 9pm. Zanthia was awake and she smiled at me. I haven’t seen her smile for a while now. It’s a welcome change. I smile back.

“Hey,” I yawn.

“Hey. I can’t believe what I heard earlier today…” she said sleepishly. She was playing with the frayed parts of her purple doona.

“What happened?” I ask. She hesitated.

“Well, I was getting changed for P.E, and all the girls laughed at my bruised and scratches. They said I was a slut because apparently you and I ‘got it on bad’ like a month ago, and one of the girls said ‘how’s the baby?’ I just couldn’t take it. I feel like shit all the time now. I don’t need those girls calling me a slut.” She’s tearing up “ I don’t even want to think about what they’d say if they found out what really happened.”

I nod. I get up and walk over to her and lay on her bed with her.

“Don’t worry about them okay, Zanth. They aren’t worth the dirt they walk on.” I turn and look her. "If it wasn't illegal, I would make sure they never saw the light of day again."

~Zanthia’s POV~

He really cares. He listens to me. I’m tearing up again… He sits up and wipes my tears away. His smile says more than he would ever have to. I love him.

“Andy…” I start.

“Yeah?” he replies with a smile. I can’t get the words out. Words come out! Darn you.

“I love you” I finally say “ I love they way you talk to me, I love your smile, your eyes, your kind and caring nature. I love that you don’t turn away when something deep comes up. You make me happy, I can talk to your for hours and never get bored. I love YOU.”

He is silent. I feel my cheeks heating up and going red. Now you’ve done it, Zanthia! You’ve made him feel awkward. You’ve made him… smile. He leans in and kisses me. He smiles again.

“I Love You Too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it guys... the end of Frozen Kiss. Comment, tell me what you think of the whole story. Thankyou to all the beautiful people that took the time to read this fan fiction. And who have read every chapter :) It means a lot. :)