‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Bam's Birthday (Part 2)

Image

The boys all celebrated with Bam for awhile, they drank and goofed off, doing stupid things here and there. All of the girls that were going to dinner were getting ready in Cheyenne and Bam's suite. This included Angie, Claire (Chris' wife), Laura (Tremaine's wife), April and Joanna (Dave's wife). They were all doing their hair, doing their make up and getting dressed.

"I bought the perfect dress for tonight." Cheyenne smiled proudly as she curled her long hair.

"I can't wait to see." April smiled.

"It's a little inappropriate, but I don't really care. It's not that bad."

"You're an adult, it shouldn't matter." Angie said.

The girls took their time getting ready since they had a considerable about of time. All of the guys went out on the town after they had gotten ready before the ladies. They rented two limos, one for the guys for their goofing off, and then one for the girls to get to the restaurant. They would need both on the way back to the hotel that night anyway.

None of the girls knew what they boys were doing, they just hoped they weren't being destructive. Bam promised Cheyenne he wouldn't let them get him drunk for that night. He wanted to actually remember the night anyway.

Angie wore a cute pink dress. April wore a simple black dress. Joanna work deep blue. Claire work green. Laura wore a black dress as well. Angie wore a purple dress that was sexy as fuck. Hey, she wanted to show off a little too.

All of them took pictures and talked. Angie helped Chey zip up her dress and situate everything so that she looked amazing. They girls loved it, so she hoped that it would leave Bam breathless when he saw her that night.

Bam already gave April and Chey a heads up that paparazzi found out what restaurant they were having dinner at. He warned them to be careful and not get out unless the boys were there.

Around 7:20, all of the girls left the hotel and got into the safety of the limo. They drank a little on the way, and sure enough, the boys had already beaten them there. All of the guys were actually letting paparazzi and magazines take their pictures, but security was on high guard of them. All of the girls got out before Cheyenne. She wanted Bam to have to wait impatiently to see his sexy fiance.

When she stepped out, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. All of the guys stared at her and some of their jaws dropped. Steveo could not peel his eyes away from her, neither could Bam. The paparazzi directed their attention to her and started taking pictures, yelling, and doing cat calls.

"You look fucking sexy." Bam smirked at her once she made her way over to him. "Hot damn." He wrapped his arms around her bare back and kissed her.

"Thanks." She smirked back. "You don't look too bad yourself."

He kissed her several more times, but he stopped and held her close when he notice the paparazzi was making her anxious and nervous. They took pictures all the while, even as all of the filed into the restaurant.

They filed into the party room of the building, and guests had stared and tried to take pictures with their phones as all of them walked in. All of them managed to fit at the table, with Bam of course at the end and Cheyenne closest to him. She put his birthday crown back on his head and smiled proudly.

"Bam, I have one more present for you." Dunn smiled.

"What is it?" Bam asked. When he looked up at the door way he laughed and stood up. "No way!" He laughed and hugged none other than Jimmy Pop who walked in. They talked for a few minutes and everyone greeted him with open arms.

"Jimmy, this is my fiance, Cheyenne." He introduced the two of them.

"Nice to finally meet you, beautiful!" He smiled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" She blushed and accepted his compliment.

Everyone sat down, laughed, drank, goofed off, and handed Bam a few more little gifts that they brought with them before the food they ordered had arrived. Bam's face was so lit up with joy, Cheyenne could feel his good energy. Between the good news he received the day before, and the love of all his friends and family, he was having a great time.

His brother Jess, and his wife, also made a surprise visit. No one admitted to having invited them, but Bam was super excited to see his brother and sister-in-law. He greeted them with hugs and kisses, and Jess handed off a birthday card that Bam slipped into his pocket for now.

Cheyenne's long-awaited moment finally occurred when she had the pleasure to introduce herself to Jess.

"I've heard so much about her." He hugged her. "It's so nice to finally meet you."

"I know, same here!" She smiled and hugged him back. "I was beginning to wonder when I'd get the chance to meet you!"

"Later than sooner, I'm afraid." He laughed and introduced his wife to her. His wife, Kelley, and herself clicked almost immediately. This was yet another thing that pleased Bam immensely.

The rest of the night was filled with so much laughter, excitement, drinks and camera flashes that all of them were worn out around midnight, so they decided to call it quits and head back to the hotel. Those who were staying elsewhere, such as Ape and Phil and Jimmy Pop, all said their goodbyes and gave their last birthday wishes to Bam before they all headed off to their own cars and taxis. All of them piled into the two limos, surprisingly evenly spaced out in all of the chaos. Paparazzi had waited that entire time for them, and tried to get as many pictures as possible.

"I hope you had a good night." Cheyenne whispered to Bam as they sat side-by-side in the limo.

The two of them were holding hands, kissing here and there and Bam was finishing off another beer. Both of them were watching some stupid stunt that Steveo and Chris were once again trying to pull off in the crowded space.

"Of course I did." He smiled wide. "I had an amazing time. Thank you so much baby."

"It wasn't only me." She smiled.

"I know that. But you make my whole life fun and amazing. So I have you to thank overall." He kissed her.

Cheyenne smiled and realized that she had never felt happier than at that moment surrounded by all of her friends and family in the limo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is her dress!
Image