‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Bam's Birthday (Part 3)

Image

Everyone else said their good nights upon arriving at the hotel. All of them said happy birthday a few more times and hugged Bam and Cheyenne good night. Bam opened the hotel room door for them and followed Cheyenne in.

"I'm so full from food and cake." He groaned.

Cheyenne laughed and looked at him. "Me too!"

Bam walked up to her and backed her up into the wall. Cheyenne giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed hers. With her heels on, she was actually almost an inch taller than he was.

"Wait Bam." She pushed him back playfully. "Get changed, I'll be right back."

She ran to the bathroom in their bedroom, kicking her heels off and throwing her purse aside on the way. She changed out of her dress and into something a lot more sexy that she knew Bam would go crazy over.

(This is it, if you don't want to, you DON'T need to look at it!!!!)
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1316653356840&c=Page&cid=1316658130686&pagename=vsdWrapper

She made sure that he second give was wrapped up nice with the black wrapping she bought especially for him. She tied a bright pink bow criss-cross over this one and smiled, praying her would love this on just as much. She opened the door slowly and peeked out. She could tell Bam had already changed, but he was in a different room. She closed the bedroom door, turned the lights off, and lit the candles she secretly lit up earlier. She hid the box behind her back as Bam opened the door.

"Are you ready for me yet?" He laughed.

"Yes, actually."

Bam opened the door all the way. His eyes widened for the third time that day as he stared her up and down. "Holy....fuck..."

Cheyenne tried to smirk, but she ended up giggling and blushing. "You like it?" She asked.

He nodded, speechless and walked up to her.

"Nope!" She smiled and pointed to the bed.

Bam laughed and sat on the bed, his back against the head board, sitting in the middle of the bed. Cheyenne crawled up the bed to him in a very sexy manner and crawled in between his legs. She braced herself with her hands on his knees and smiled, leaning in to kiss him.

"I have another present for you."

"Really?" He smiled.

She nodded and handed over the small box. He looked up at her and smiled and then back down at the box. He ripped off the wrapping and threw it to the floor beside the bed. It was another black velvet box. When he opened it, he smiled and looked up at her.

It was a white gold band, an engagement ring you could call it. It had beautiful engravings on it, and a sapphire in the center with two smaller diamonds on either side. It was girly in any way at all. When he picked it up to get a better look, he notice the engraving in the center that read "forever."

"I cannot even tell you how much I love this." He smiled and kissed her.

She smiled and took it from him, putting it on his ring finger for him. "Will you marry me?" She whispered.

"Forever and a day, always and forever." He laughed slightly. "How did I ever get so lucky?" He whispered and looked into her eyes as she rested her forehead on his.

"What to you mean?" She whispered back.

"How could I ever deserve such an amazing and perfect girl like you? I'll never know, but I'm so glad you're all mine."

She smiled and kissed him. "I'm the lucky one."

"I love you so very much, don't you ever forget that." He whispered.

"I love you more."

Bam set the box on the nightstand, and Cheyenne looked at him through the candle light. The rest of that night was filled with pure romance.