‹ Prequel: About Falling
Status: In progress.

Ready When You Are

Halloween

Image

Cheyenne had dressed herself in black skinny jeans and a descent white sweater and her fluffy slippers. Bam and Dunn carried all of their bags to their rooms, as well as Angie with hers. Cheyenne helped Bam unpack his bags, sorting out the clean and unclean, folding things that could be put away along with her laundry that she had done the day before.

"Really? Victoria's Secret called you?" He asked.

"Yeah, awhile ago. They wanted me to do their Halloween line but it's too late for me to now, they've already been showing commercials and the website is already updated."

"Did they at least call you before?"

"Yeah, but I said no. I wanted to talk to you before I said yes or no."

"Babe, that's not up to me, it's completely up to you." He smiled.

"Well, I'm not sure." She sighed.

"I mean, I think you should 'cause you're fucking hot and all, but it's what you're going to be comfortable with or not."

Cheyenne nodded and laid on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Well, you won't mind having me half naked shown on the world-wide web and TV and magazines and stores and-"

Bam leaned over her, his body against hers but his arms propping him up with his hands on either side of her head. "As long as I'm the only guy having sex with you and marrying you and making babies with you then I don't care."

Cheyenne giggled and leaned up to kiss him. "Fine, then I guess I'll see if I can model for Christmas."

"That's the spirit." He smiled and french kissed her.

"Hey, I hate to break this up-" Dunn laughed. "but don't we have like two weeks to plan a pretty sick ass Halloween Party?"

Bam looked up at him. "You bet your sweet ass we do." He rolled off of Cheyenne and stood up. "Where to start?"

"Well we kind of have to figure out who we're going to invite." Dunn laughed.

"And your costume." Bam smirked at Cheyenne.

"I am not dressing up unless you are."

Bam sulked. "Fine, but you're not picking the outfit."

"That's not fair! Then you can't pick mine!" She laughed.

"That's the whole point!" He laughed back.

"Well too bad!"

"I'LL DRESS UP AS ZORRO AND YOU CAN BE A SEXY SENORITA." Bam yelled.

Cheyenne's eyes went wide. "Sweetie you're up here..." She held her hand up high. "I need you to get back down here." She lowered her hand and laughed.

Bam laughed. "It's a good idea though."

"Maybe." She laughed and looked at Dunn. "What are you and Angie doing?"

"We have no idea yet." Dunn smiled. "Come on, we need to go plan."

"Fine, fine." Cheyenne moaned and rolled out of bed. "Lesgo."

The two weeks had passed and already so many celebrities started to show up at Bam's for this epic Halloween extravaganza. From Ville Valo, who wouldn't miss it for the world, to Kat Von D and Gerard Way.

Cheyenne begged Bam to invite My Chemical Romance, the band she had grew up listening to and longed to meet for most of her life. Bam teased her constantly, but promised he would invite them. Unfortunately, the only two that would be attending were Mikey and Gerard Way.

"Are you going to get ready? People are already showing up." Bam looked at Cheyenne and Angie who were still in Bam's room.

"Yes, yes. Cool your tits." Cheyenne laughed.

Bam rolled his eyes and went back downstairs. It was about five on Halloween and people from all over were showing up. It was mainly intimate friends of the group though. This even however, Phil and April skipped out on. For they enjoyed handing out candy to kids each year.

Angie and Cheyenne helped each other get dressed. Cheyenne curled Angie's hair into an updo and helped with a few accessories here and there. Dunn was already dressed in his outfit and downstairs with Bam who was also dressed.

Soon after, the music started blasting and it sounded like Bam or someone was trying to speak through a microphone. With all of the commotion downstairs, the girls guessed that everyone for the party had already arrived.

"Ready?" Cheyenne asked Angie.

"Ready." She nodded and checked herself in the mirror once more. The two of them headed down the stairs and a lot of people from the party turned to look at them, some whistled and Bam's jaw dropped when he saw Cheyenne.

"Everybody give it up for Angie and Cheyenne!" Bam said through the microphone and people cheered.

"You look sexy as fuck." Bam smirked as he wrapped an arm around Cheyenne.

"Thank you." She smiled. "You look so handsome."

Dozens of pictures were taken that night of all of the couples, especially Bam and Cheyenne. Cheyenne felt uncomfortable mingling around by herself, but Bam stayed by her side a majority of the night without Cheyenne asking him too. Either he noticed her tenseness or he just wanted to be with her the whole time.

Bam got quite drunk that night, but Cheyenne didn't really mind. He kept himself in line and tried not to hang on her much, but her motherly instincts kicked in and she took care of him for the end of the night.

Molly and Mark were also ones who attended the party. Molly noticed Bam's need for Cheyenne's support and frowned upon it. She didn't want Cheyenne to be stuck taking care of her husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a longer one so I hope you enjoy. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm rushing, but in a way I am. I want to get to the wedding so I can show off another surprise I have in store for you. =]
These are Dunn and Angie's costumes:
Image

This is Bam's:
Image

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand,
This is Cheyenne's:
Image