Naruto

Naruto Volume One

Info:
Name-Nasuki, Arashi, Age-12, DOB-April 23
Specialty-Ninjutsu, tai jutsu, gen justsu.
Clan power(a/n:sorry I don't know how to spell the word)-Able to copy other clans power.
Bio-Her clan was killed off by the nine tailed fox demon. She is sweet and kind. She likes a lot of things except for anything girly. She doesn't hate Naruto for killing her family. She is actually friends with Naruto. She has fan boys, which she hates. She mostly hangs out with Hinata or Naruto. She can be a jonin if she wanted but she wants to be a normal kid. Very powerful.
Looks-
hair-blood red with black and white highlights and lowlights.
eyes-change color with mood
normal: green/black/purple
neutral: black
angry: red
calm/happy: green
embarrassed/like: pink
Demon on control: one eye is black, other eye red
hyper: purple
very, very pissed off-white with no pupils.
Demon-two tailed snow leopard. unlike other demons, this demon chose Yuki so ever since she was born she has had Akira(demon).
~Story~
(3rd person POV)
Walking quietly to the academy a blood redhead with black and white highlights is concentrating on the graduation test. By the time she was done thinking she was at the academy. Today, she was the new girl.
~Arashi's POV~
Sign. I opened the door to see an older man with a scar across his nose. He was scolding a blonde haired boy. I knocked on the door frame to get his attention. I swear every head turned towards the door.
"Oh, you must be the new student, Arashi. I'm Iruka," the man introduced.
"Hi," I spoke quietly. Almost every boy had hearts in their eyes. 'Great more fan-boys' I thought.
I went and sat next to a dark haired, grey eyed girl.
"Hi, I'm Arashi" I said to the girl.
"H-Hi, I-I'm H-Hinata" she stuttered.
We talked for a little bit. As I turned to the front of the class, Iruka said we had to do a duplication jutsu.
So far, so good. I was after a pink haired, annoying girl. I learned her name was Sakura. So far, I hated this girl with a passion. She would not stop talking about a boy named Sasuke. She pointed him out to me. I thought he was cute but not that good-looking. When it was my turn, I got ready and did the jutsu.
"Good job, Arashi. No mistakes."
"Thank you, Iruka-sensei,” I said.
Naruto was next and kids were saying "This is all your fault!!" and "This Sucks!"
He stood in front of Iruka-sensei for a moment before screaming "Change!"
He changed into a girl/woman of himself making Iruka-sensei have a nose-bleed. Naruto changes back and was laughing.
"I call it Sexy Jutsu!"
Iruka-sensei starts screaming, "How Big A Fool Are You? You waste all of your time and talent inventing these stupid tricks!!!"
Scene Change
I was on my home when I past by a Ramen stand. I walk in and sit at the bar. I order a bowl and eat quietly.
I glance up for a second and see Naruto and Iruka-sensei walking in. They never notice me sitting so I stay quiet. Naruto starts talking about becoming Hokage and then asks Iruka to wear his Headband. Iruka-sensei doesn't allow him to. I get up and leave.
Scene Change ~Academy~
"For your final exam, you must each generate a Doppelganger," Iruka-sensei says. "Wait here until your name is called, and then come next door."
I thought 'Wow, that's easy!'
When my name is called, the boys sigh and watch me walk out the door with hearts in their eyes.
I walk into the room and Iruka says” You just have to create a doppelganger or as many as you can, is that all right?"
"Yes, Iruka-sensei."
I perform and I create 10 perfect doppelgangers.
"Perfect, Arashi!!!" Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei said then gave me my headband.
I smile brightly before walking out and back into the classroom. I go back to my sit and sit down and tie my headband onto my head, wearing it proudly.
Once everyone is done with their exams, I noticed that Naruto wasn't wearing one. I frowned and followed the other kids out. I notice other kid’s parents outside waiting for their children and my frown deepens and my eyes lose their shine. I walk with my hands in my pockets, kicking rocks as I go.

On the day we were supposed to get teams, I woke up and got dressed in my ninja outfit. I then walked to the academy, smiling all the while. I got to the academy and sat next to Hinata. I looked over and saw Naruto sitting next Sasuke with Sakura trying to pass. ‘When did Naruto get a Headband?’
Sakura was making a big fuss about it, wanting to sit next to Sasuke.
Naruto jumps onto the desk in front of Sasuke, glaring. I grin and look back at Hinata.
“I hope we get on the same team, Hinata. You’re the only person that is tolerable in this class.” I smile sweetly.
“I-I h-hope s-so, t-too,” she stutters.
I look back at Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura and bust out laughing with the rest of the class. Sasuke and Naruto were KISSING! Hahahahaha!!!!!!
They jump back from each other spitting and gagging.
Naruto was screaming, “POISON! MY MOUTH IS RUINED!”
While Sasuke was telling Naruto he was a “PIECE OF CRAP, YOU ARE DEAD!”
The fan-girls then attack Naruto for kissing Sasuke.
Iruka-sensei then comes in. “From this day forward, you are no longer mere students of ninjutsu, but full-fledged shinobi. But, among the ranks of the shinobi, you are mere novices, lowest of the low. Your greatest challenges all lie ahead. The next step is the assignment of official duties to you all on behalf of our village. We will begin by dividing you into three-man cells. But, since there is uneven amount of students, there will be one four-man cell. Each of which will be mentored by a jonin, a more senior ninja, who will guide and coach you as you become familiar with your various assignments. I made the selections so that each cell’s abilities would be approximately equal….Cell number seven. Haruno, Sakura. Uzumaki, Naruto. Uchiha, Sasuke. And Nasuki, Arashi.” I just ignored whatever else he said, sad that I wasn’t on Hinata’s team.
Time Skip ~This Afternoon~
Our sensei hasn’t showed up and the rest of them were getting restless. Naruto kept checking to see if he/she was coming, but never saw him.
“Cut it out, Naruto!” Sakura yelled at Naruto.
“Why are we the only cell whose teacher hasn’t shown up yet?!” Naruto asked.
I sat patiently with a small smile on my face.
“All the other teams have already gone off with their teachers. Even Iruka-sensei has gone!” Naruto continued. He then put an eraser in the door so that it would fall on sensei’s head when he opened the door.
I cocked my head to the side like a puppy while Sasuke said, “No way could a superior shinobi be caught by such a simple booby trap!”
Right then, a man with a mask on his face walked through the door, making the eraser falling on top of his head.
“Based on my first impression, I’d have to say…hmm…how shall I put this? … I hate you!!!” Sensei said. The others sweat-dropped, while I giggled.
We moved to the roof and sat on the steps and Sensei sat on the railing.
“Now, I’d like you all to tell us a little about yourselves.”
“Like what?”
“…You know. Your favorite thing… what you hat most…dreams, ambitions, hobbies. Things like that.”
“Help us out here. You go first. Show us how it’s done.” Naruto said.
“That’s right…after all, you’re a complete stranger to us…a mystery.” Said Sakura.
“Oh…me? My name is Hatake Kakashi. I’m kind of person who doesn’t feel like talking about his likes and dislikes! My dreams for the future are none of your business…but, anyway, I have lots of hobbies…”
Sakura whispered, “Hey, he said a lot, but all we really learned was his name.”
“Now, it’s your turn. Starting with you on the right.”
Naruto was first. “Me, right?! My name is Uzumaki Naruto! What I like is instant cup ramen! What I like even better is when Iruka-sensei treats me to ramen at the Ichiraku Noodle Bar!! What I hate is the three minute wait after I pour in the boiling water. My dream is to one day be a better Shinobi than Lord Hokage!! And then all the villagers will have to acknowledge my existence at last!! My hobbies are pranks and practical jokes, I guess.”
“Next!”
Sasuke was next.
“My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are plenty of things I hate, but I don’t see that it matters, considering there is almost nothing I do like. It seems pointless to talk about ‘dreams’…that’s just a word. But what I do have is determination. I plan to restore my clan. And there’s someone I have sworn to kill.” And he said it all with a straight face.
“Next!”
Sakura was next. “I am Haruno Sakura. My favorite thing is…well it’s not a thing, it’s a person. A boy…and that boy is…” Looking at Sasuke. “Uh…let’s move on to my dream.” Still looking at Sasuke. “I HATE NARUTO! My hobbies are…” Looking at Sasuke again. I sweat-dropped.
“Finally the last girl.”
I was last. “I am Nasuki Arashi. My favorite thing is to train and read. I hate anything girly and fan-boys and fan-girls. My hobbies are reading and training. I don’t really have a dream; I just like to think about right now. And that’s about it.” I said smiling.
Kakashi-sensei smiled at me.
“I believe we all understand one another. Formal training begins tomorrow.”
“Yes, sir! What will our duties be?! Our first real shinobi mission!” Naruto.
“Our first project involves only the members of this cell.”
“What is it? What?”
“Survival exercises.”
“Survival exercises?”
Sakura piped up, “But why would that be a mission? Our school days were full of survival training!” I stayed quiet instead of complaining.
“But you’ll have to survive…against me. It won’t be your typical practice,” Kakashi-sensei said.
“Well, then, what kind of practice will it be?” Naruto asked.
Kakashi chuckled.
“What are you laughing about, Kakashi-sensei?” Sakura asked.
“Oh, nothing. It’s just that…if I told you, you’d chicken out.”
Naruto asked, “Chicken out…? Why?!”
“Of the 27 members of your graduating class, only nine will actually be accepted as junior-level Shinobi. The other 18 must go back for more training. The test we are about to perform has a 66% rate of failure.”
The three had a shocked look on their faces. I wasn’t really worried. If I het sent back, I get sent back. That’s the way it goes.
“See? You’re chickening out already!”
Naruto explodes, “THAT SUCKS!!! WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL! WHAT ABOUT OUR GRADUATION TEST?!”
“Oh! We wanted to eliminate all the hopeless cases from your ranks. The ones who are left are the only students who show true potential.”
“Say what!?!?!?!?!?”
“In any event, we’ll meet tomorrow morning on the practice field so that I can evaluate each of you skills and weaknesses. Bring all of your ninja tools and weapons. And don’t have breakfast beforehand…unless you enjoy throwing up.” He gave us handouts of our assignment and then left.
I didn’t read it, I just left. I got home and read some pages of the book I was reading.

The next morning, I woke up, got dressed and ate breakfast before getting dressed. I put my weapons into my pack and put some apples into my pack, just in case. I walked to the training grounds and saw Sasuke was the first one there. I walked toward him and sat down next to him on the ground. Not long after, Naruto and Sakura showed up.
~Few Hours Later~
“Good Morning Class!” exclaimed Kakashi-sensei.
“YOU’RE LATE!!!!” screamed Naruto and Sakura.
Kakashi sat an alarm clock on a stump and said, “I’ve set this alarm to go off at noon. I have here three small bells. Your challenge is to steal these from me before the timer sounds. Anyone who fails doesn’t get any lunch. Instead, you will be tied to that tree stump, so I can eat your lunch in front of you. All you need is just one bell…apiece. But since there aren’t enough to go around, one of you is definitely headed for the stump. And whoever that is will be the first of you fail. One of you is on your way back to school…and disgrace.” We all had a determined look on our faces. “You may, if you choose, use shuriken. Attack as though you mean to kill or you’ll never stand a chance.”
Sakura yelled, “But…But that’s so dangerous.”
Naruto then exclaimed, “You couldn’t even dodge an eraser!! You’re gonna get yourself killed!”
I signed. ‘No, you are.’ Last night after I finished that book, I went through my Special Ninja books. He is the Copy Ninja. He completed 42 S-Rank missions, so he has to be powerful.
“Only the weak speak loudly. Now, let’s forget the dunce, and we’ll start on my signal!”
Naruto got angry and tried to attack Kakashi-sensei with a kunai. As he went to stab him, Kakashi grabbed his hand with the kunai then Naruto’s head and pointed the hand with the kunai at the back of his head. “Not so fast. I didn’t say, ‘Go’”. I smirked and stepped back. “But at least you struck to kill…so, it seems you’ve begun to respect me. Heh-heh-heh… maybe, just maybe…I’m starting to like you four…and now…ready…steady…GO!!!” Then poof went everybody. I stayed where I was; because I already knew what the objective was and knew these guys weren’t gonna figure it out.
I backed up until my back hit a tree before sliding down to sit at the base. I took out a Special Ninja book and began reading again.
“The basis of all Shinobi arts is to become invisible…eradicate yourself…” Kakashi saw me sitting and walked to me and kneeled down. “What are you doing?”
I put down my book and looked at him. I whispered, “I know the objective of the test, and I know these three aren’t gonna figure it out…Copy Ninja…”
I saw his eye widen before it squints into a smile. “Seems like I have smart one on my hands. Good job. I let you off…for now…” He then ruffled my hair.
All of sudden Naruto yells, “It’s Time For The Match To Begin!!! Let’s make it a real match, worthy of the greatest warriors!”
“You may be thinking of the wrong kind of match…Let me teach you the first Shinobi battle skill!! Tai-jutsu: The art of the trained body!”
He goes for his weapon pouch and looks like he is going for a weapon….
-
-
Until he brings out a book. Not just any book, Make-Out Paradise book. Naruto sweat-drops. I went back to my book, ignoring the sounds of battle going one around me. When I glance up, Kakashi is about to a jutsu.
“KONAHAGUKURE VILLAGE’S MST SECRET AND MOST SACRED TECHNIQUE!!! ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!” He then pokes Naruto in the butt. I start rolling along the ground, laughing. After I finish, I shake my head and go back to reading my book.
BRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Goes the clock. I got up and walked to the stumps. Naruto was tied to one and I leaned against another.
“Oh, my. Listen to all the little stomachs growl! By the way, you four…I have an announcement about this exercise. None of you need worry any more about being sent back to the Ninja Academy. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura…are hopeless. More schooling would be pointless. You three will never be Shinobi!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yuki -http://api.ning.com/files/5RsDoZFrfZJ-dQ8W4jFm4U9mOsIKO-K0xhyTHTpMKexWpqedsNVCkKIATpVuwx9HINmbF*Io55CFD5Qu1yJbiwlfLOkbo0EW/red_hair_by_melivillosa.jpg