Draco's Mercy.

big news

Goyle walked in and pulled Crabbe off me, not even trying, and threw him on the bed. Crabbed bounced and flipped him the bird. I got up slowly and thanked Goyle.

"Meet us outside in 3 minutes." Draco tld them then pulled me to my room.

Islipped on my converses and jumped into his arms, planting kisses on his neck. He kissed my head and pulled me close. I rested my hea on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I hummed a random tune I made up.

"Let's go. He whispered after a minute of standing like that. I nodded and we left my room, joining Crabbe, Goyle, and Fen in the hallway. I jumped on Crabbes back and we went down the stairs, and towards the front door.

"Children. Fenrir." I heard a cold voice say behind us. I shivered and Crabbe turned to face Voldemort. "I was wondering if I could have a few words with Fenrir and Mercy?" He smled, and I felt my blood freeze.

I dropped off Crabbes back and Fenrir grabbed my hand. We follwed Voldemort and went into the dnning room. We walked over, coloser to the fire, and Voldemort turned to us.

"Fenrir. I did not call you here and invite you to stay so you could place romance with a child." He glared at Fenrir and Nagini hissed. " I called you here to help me with the attack."

Fen dropped his gaze to the floor and I looked between them. Attack? What attack?

"What attack? I asked Fen. He didn't answer. "What attack?" I asked him louder, panic rising in my chest. He shook his head. I looked at Voldemort, my eye wide. "What attack?" I asked him.

He smiled cooly and said, as if it didn't even matter "Attack on Harry Potter and Dumbledor. What else?" He said simply.

"And Fenrirs part in this?" I asked, my face hard.

"He's to kill them both." I gasped and ripped my hand from Fen's

"Are you going to do it?!" I asked Fen. He nodded his head, avoiding my gaze. I felt my whole body shake. "WHY?!" I screamed.

"I GAVE HIM ORDERS!" Voldermort yelled, his voice echoing in the room. I coward in fear and lowered my gaze to th floor, like Fen. "On to the next topic. Mercy. I'm going to be quite simple with this. You're my wife now. We are getting married. You will have my children. You will be my spy. And if not, I'll kill you." He let it out, and the words slide into me like ice. I felt my legs give out under me and I dry heaved. My body doubled over and a sob left me.

"No!" I cried. "Why me?!" I looked up at him, tears in my eyes, not falling out yet.

"Because. I chose you. Now get up and tell your BOYFRIEND" he sneered the word "that you want to break up and you never want to see the 3 piece EVER AGAIN." I felt my world tumble. I sobbed again and felt hands on my shulders. I shook them off and numbly climbed to my feet.

I walked out and went to find Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. The three people who I could say anything to. The three people that were my family. The three who always made me smile, laugh, and knew how to make me smile. My three. No one elses.

I spotted them flying in the air and as I got closer they all came down to me, hopping off their brooms and throwing them, knowin something was wrong with me.

"Mercy?" Draco asked, coming close. I stepped back and he looked hurt. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head, willing the tears back.

"Draco." My voice cracked so I cleared my throat and tried again. "Draco. I don't want to be with you. I don't..." I swallowed a sob and felt a tear fall over my eyes and down to the ground. "I don't love you." I let out a sob and almost fell to the ground. When Crabbe stepped forward, I shot my hands out, telling him to stop. "I never want to see any of you again. We're no longer friends. We are no longer family. You all, mean nothing to me. I never want to ever have anything to do with any of you again." I said, getting angry and screaming every word. "You mean nothing to me." I said, my tears spilling over and falling on my face, making trails.

I turned and ran back to the mansion, slamming the door behind me and running to my room. I slammed the door, flew onto my bed and cried my heart out, feeling it break. Slowly and surely. Each break, crack, peice the fell, was for someone I was now giving up. Each tear for everyone I knew was getting hurt. All the pain that I was feeling was all the love I knew I would never be able to have, hold, or share.

I hugged my pillow, heard a pop, and felt arms pull me to their chest. I cried into their shirt and fell asleep, my body dry of tears, the pain consuming me, taking me under, calling me into the depths of darkness. I went willingly, and hoped to never wake again.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a crappy chapter. I know....I tried to make the ending some-what sad. Was it? Was it cryable? Did you get teary eyed? :P

xoxo tina