Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 25

I don't know what to say, hell I don't know what to think. Whai l thought about Kegan before, changed completely. He can't be lying, he can't be. I mean why wpuld he lie about the gang, and his sister-oh god, his sister, if I keeping thinking about that, I'll just cry.

From keeping myself from crying, I reached my hand out and closed it onto Kegan's. He laced his fingers through mine, but even with that contact, he didn't look at me.

And if I didn't say no to Kegan, he would've killed a guy, he would've been in jail.

I squeesed his hand, and looked at him, scoot closer to him and place my other hand on his knee, that made him stand up instantly. I jump at his sudden action.

"I don't want your sympathy card." I stand, fatcing him.

"Too bad, you're getting it." Kegan's eyes soften, and I took the chance to slide my arms around his torso, and squeesed my body to his, Kegan wraped his arms around me instantly.

"I'm sorry, Kegan." I say looking up at him, but Kegan rests his head on my shoulder.

"shhhh, I dont want to talk." He whispers, looking at me now, his blue eyes were framed with red and dried up tears. I don't like seeing him like this. Nobody deserves this, and I feel so bad for not telling Kegan why I really hated him.

I nod at him, and bite my lip before resting my face on the crook of his neck. We hold each other tighter, I maybe just a hormonial teen, but having Kegan this close to me makes me so relaxed and happy. If I could, I would live in his arms.. Shit, did I think that?

A knock on the door, made us both jump, without letting go Kegan looks at me with a smile.

"Thank you." He whispers, letting me go, and grabbed his bag before going to the bathroom. I took a deep breath, I'm pretty sure he doesnt tell everybody his life story. After running a hand through my hair, I ran to the door, opening it finding a very angry Seung and Mika.

"Why didn't you get us out the elevator?" Mika asks angrily, and I smile.

"You two looked cozy." I say innocently, they both roll their eyes and walk past me.

"We don't forgive you." Seung says and I stick my tounge at him.

"Whatever, just get dressed."
♠ ♠ ♠
short, I'm sorry.