Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 34

“Meanie!” She shouted, stomping off to her room. With a smile, I leaned against the door.

“Why would I agree to that?” I shout after her to be returned by a slammed door.

Sad thing is, I did agree to that.

Wait, just stop it!

I sat down on the small bench waiting for her.

“Keagan!” She shouted.

“Yes?” I yelled back.

“Can you come help me?” She asked, as I sighed. Getting up, I went to her room.

Well, I assumed it was her room considering the noise.

I opened up the door to see her in her sports bra.

“Woah! What the hell?” I asked, my southern accent shining. Covering my eyes, I turned away, hitting my head on the door hinge.

“Agh!” I cried out. My head got a bit red, but other then that I was fine.

“Chill out! It’s more then a bikini, isn’t it?” She asked, looking at me weird. My cheeks got red as I awkwardly stared out the window.

“Now help me find a ‘appropriate shirt.’” She quotes as I awkwardly laughed.

Walking over to her closet, I searched through the clothes. Grabbing a random shirt that seemed good enough, I turned around, not looking at her.

“Are you really that afraid of a girls bra?” She scoffed.

“No.” I said, walking into her walk in bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.

“It’s like you’ve never seen a bra before.” She laughed, slipping on her shirt, but I stayed quiet.

She just kind of rolled her eyes, walking over to me.

“You’re gonna help me at the bakery right?” She whispered, as I nodded.

~*~

“You two will be in charge of making the dough and making sure it rises properly.”

“Yes ma’am.” I responded to her mother.

“Aren’t you just the sweetest thing.” Her mother beamed, squeezing my cheeks.

Even though I looked at her like she was insane she didn’t stop.

“Mom.” Annette stated, but she continued.

“Mom!” She shouted as her mother looked at her.

“Oh sorry dear, didn’t mean to touch your boyfriend like that.” She laughed.

My face twisted into the most disgusted yet embarrassed face.

“What?” She shouted.

“Jokes darling.” Her mother left as she walked off.

“Sorry about her.” She stated, beginning to mix the dough.

“You’re missing something.” I laughed.

“Oh what?” She asked, popping her head up, coming out of her daze.

“You’re forgetting the flour.” I smiled, pouring some in.

“Now you forgot something.” She stated.

“No I didn’t?” I questioned, as she reached her hand into the sack and filled her hand with flour.

“You won’t.” I smiled. She wiggled her eyebrows before putting flour over my lip, creating a mustache.

Shaking my head, I took some and whipped it on her small nose.

“Rudolph the white nose raindeer.” She sang, laughing.

“Okay now.” I laughed. “We need to get this off if you want any money.” I stated as she nodded.

After thuroly whipping the flour off me, I saw she missed a small section on cheek.

“You missed a little.” I laughed as she attempted to get it off, missing.

“No it’s still there.” I smiled.

“Get it off for me!” She screamed. I leaned down and whipped my thumb across her cheek.

“It’s off.” I nearly whispered, but neither of us moved. My finger moved over her cheek again.

The gap was so small.

So small I could kiss her.

Just once on the cheek.

I wanted to.

So so bad.

So I did.