Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 54

I watched her walk away. My stomach was doing flips as I just wanted to vomit right there.

My arms began to shake as I sat down, feeling my blood run cold. I laid my head in my hands as my whole world felt dizzy.

“Oh my god.” I mumbled, thinking about the words. My eyes burned as if I wanted to cry.

But I didn’t.

They were not only talking about her, but they were threatening her. They were threatening both of us.

How could she have gone all day without telling me?

How could I have been so stupid to not of realized this! I was too caught up in my stupid silence to think of her.

“Annette.” I called, as I slid out of the seat. As I pounded up the stairs to her hallway, I realized her room was open.

She wasn’t in there.

“Annette?” I called out louder. I couldn’t let her get hurt. I lov-

That’s when I heard it.

A cry from the bathroom.

“Annette?” I asked, running up to the door.

“Annette, open the door.” I said, with my head against the cold door.

“No.” She mumbled, as she sniffled. I sighed as I reached the top of the door. On the hindge, there was the small key, as I unlocked the door and walked in.

“Get out!” She yelled, hiding her face. My stomach twisted. I hated her being mad at me.

“Annette.” I sighed. I knew she was mad, but I didn’t do anything.

“I don’t want to talk to you.” She said, looking at me with a puffy face and teary eyes. She still looked beautiful.

“Listen to me.” I sighed. I had no clue what but I had to tell her. I had to tell her everything. Everyone no one knew. Everything I didn’t even know, a way to get out of this mess.

How?

“Please, just go.” She said, straightening her back.

I sat down on the ground, pulling her into my lap. She squirmed, yelling at me to let go.

Each plea to let her go, I just held on tighter. Eventually, she stopped squirming and just wrapped her arms around my neck, snuggling into my neck.

I felt her tears seep through my shirt, going down my chest. I laid my lips on the top of her head.

“It’s gonna be okay.” I whispered, holding onto her.

“We’re going to get out of this, okay?” I whispered as she nodded. She believed me.

Now I had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short! But I had to get going! Comment!