Falling for Days

Hi There

Niki

Today we were meeting the bands we were touring with. Bianka and Ana were excited. Crys was trying to get them to calm down to no avail.

We arrived at the first venue and Crys and I walked out of the brand new tour bus that our label got us. We were greeted with sixteen guys. The majority of them had tattoos and a few of them were pretty buff. They smiled at us and started making their way over to us.
“Hello, I'm assuming you are part of Incoherent Remorse?” one of them asked. Crys and I nodded.
“I'm Crystal, but everyone calls me Crys” Crys said introducing herself.
“I'm Niki, that's all anyone calls me” I said laughing.
“I'm Matt, this is Brian, Johnny, Jimmy and Zacky. We're Avenged Sevenfold” the buff guy who talked to us replied. I nodded at them.
“I'm Gerard, this is my little brother Mikey, Frankie, Ray and Bob. We're My Chemical Romance” the guy with the red hair said. I nodded again.
“I'm George, this is Jordan, Jorel, Matt, Dylan and Danny. We're Hollywood Undead” a guy with a 3 tattooed on his neck informed us. I nodded at them as well. B and Ana got off the bus laughing at something. They were followed by Sam and Dora who were chatting softly.
“This is Bianka, we all call her either Anka or B” Crys said as she put her arm around B's shoulder. Bianka whined a bit and pouted at Crys. Crys just gave her a glare. Ana gave me a pout and tried to walked off but I grabbed her arm.
“This is my twin sister Anastasiya, we call her Ana” I said sweetly, forcing my sister to give me a hug. She whined like Bianka had and struggled to get away. Crys sighed and let Bianka go. I held onto Ana for a bit longer, until I heard Sam laugh and tell me to let my poor sister get her smoothie that she wanted. Then I let her go to get her precious smoothie.
“This is Samira, she goes by either Sam or Mira. And this is her little sister Isadora. We call her either Isa or Dora.” Crys said softly. I was too busy watching my sister and B running across the parking lot like maniacs.
“Niki are you sure that you're relater to her?” Dora asked me as she watched the same scene I was.
“According to our mother, birth certificates and looks we are twins. Now who gave my sister sugar?” I said laughing.
“So wait, Ana's not allowed to have sugar but you're letting her get a smoothie?” Dora asked. I nodded. “Why?”
“Because if she doesn't Ana will get really really annoying and won't shut up until some one gets her the exact smoothie she wants” Crys replied. I had forgotten about the giant group of guys that were standing by us obviously listening to our stupid conversation until they laughed a bit. I gave them a somewhat awkward grin and decided that I should just stop talking. Until my phone went off.
“Ana and B want to know if anyone wants anything while they are at the the smoothie place” I said looking at everyone. They all just shrugged and gave me answers that I quickly typed to my sister.
When Ana and B got back we just hung out for a while and sort of got to know everyone. Crys watched as B and Ana were dancing around like idiots, while waiting for the show. We had already done our sound check so now we just had to wait until we went on with Hollywood Undead. I heard Ana's phone go off, and knew instantly who it was. I sighed.
“Here you go” Ana said as she dropped her phone in my lap and walked away. I sighed again and answered the phone. I stood up and walked into the back of our tour bus, where we all had been hanging out.
“Hello mom” I said happily.
“Niki how are you?” I heard my mother say.
“I'm good. How are you?” I asked knowing she would tell me anyway.
“I'm doing alright. I miss having you in the house Niki. Are you enjoying yourself?” she asked.
“I've been gone for a day mom” I replied to her. She sighed.
“I know but I'm not used to not seeing you every day” I could tell that she was just going to babble on so I made up an excuse to not talk to her anymore.
“Mom I'd love to stay and talk but I have to get ready for the show” I said quickly. Before she had a chance to say anything I hung up. I sighed and walked back to the front of the bus.
“Your mom I'm guessing?” Crys asked softly when she saw me. I nodded and left my sisters phone on the table.
“So if she doesn't ever ask for Ana why does she call that phone?” Dora asked.
“It's the only number she remembers. She refuses to write mine down” I replied.