Status: Updating at least once a week, maybe more.

The Real Me

Chapter 10

"I'm sorry Harry," Charlie said not looking him in the eye. She slowly shut the door leaving Harry standing in the hallway alone. Harry looked at the door once more before turning to leave, he headed towards the stairs when he felt his phone vibrate. He smiled when he saw it was a message from Charlie that read:

"I'm so sorry I'll explain everything later meet me on the street? -C"

Harry felt his heart pound in his chest as his eyes scanned the text message again to make sure he had read it correctly. He put his phone back in his pocket and hurried down the stairs. He pushed the door open and went out onto the street. He leaned his back against the window and waited for Charlie. A couple minutes passed and Harry was getting impatient, he had given up leaning against the window and started pacing on the street.

"Hey I'm sorry that took longer than I thought it would." Harry looked up and saw Charlie standing in front of him. He felt his heart start pounding again.

"Hi," Harry said quietly, "You look nice."

"Thanks," Charlie said awkwardly. He looked her in the eyes and moved closer to her. He put his hands on her face and gently kissed her.

"Let's go," Harry said grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the building. He led her down the street and got into the car waiting for him.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," Harry whispered into her ear. The rest of the car ride was spent in a comfortable silence. After 20 minutes Charlie looked out the window and saw that they were now in London.

"Harry seriously where are we going?"

"Its a surprise."

"I hate surprises." Charlie huffed crossing her arms and moving away from Harry and towards the window. She continued the act by letting out an overly dramatic sigh.

"You're acting like a five-year old," Harry smiled. He looked at Charlie, who responded by sticking her tongue out at him. He laughed turning his attention away from her.

"Excuse me Prince Harry but we have arrived."

"Thank you very much," Harry said grabbing Charlie's hand and exiting the car.

"Holy shit Harry, this place is beautiful."

"Thanks," Harry said giving a quick nod to the guards, "This is where I grew up."

"Oh wow," Charlie said quietly. Harry sensed her starting to worry and grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. She looked up at him a smiled.

"Welcome to my home... well not anymore but you get what I saying." Harry said leading her into the large palace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about this awkward ending and the shortness. Also I am sooooo sorry that I haven't updated in like 2 months but I hit major writers block and then last night I got some inspiration, so hopefully updates will be coming more regularly. Thanks for sticking with me and not unsubscribing :)
Subscribe & Comment <3
p.s. here is Charlie's outfit.