Sequel: Into The Light

Left In The Dark

Chapter 58.

I stared at her as they stuck the needle in her. In that one moment I hit the bars and said," Put me in my cage."

"Gladly, son," and let my walk back to my cage.

I got inside it and shut it for myself. I closed my eyes and sank to the floor letting out a long sad cry. With that I hit the bars and sealed myself up. Just then my creator walked in and knelt beside my cage.

"It's over ,132. I told you I always one. I turned her on you and I'll make you fight her," he said quietly as I looked at him.

"I poisoned you, edited your videos, made you seem to abandon her, and I made you look like the bad guy. How is it I can ruin your life without the effort I used to create you?" as he spoke I got so mad that everything inside me seemed to explode.

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll show you what kind of monster you made me!" I bellowed at him jerking him against the bars.

He jabbed the stick into my side frying me ,but I held him against the metal. I banged him against it several times before I was put under. Everything I saw was faint shadows when I'd wake ,but they' drug me again. I was never hungry. I wasn't ever in pain. I felt the best I had in a long time. But my promise to Willow haunted my dreams.

"I promise ,Willow Clark, I will never...Ever...hurt you."


When they let me stay awake I realized I was inside a chamber. My wings were guarding my bare body and tubes were every wheres on me. I had become too dangerous to be kept inside a cage. I was asleep in there for a month. Okay a year in a half.