Sequel: Into The Light

Left In The Dark

Chapter 77

I rolled over, falling off my bed. Standing up fast, I was attacked by a intense headache.

“Where are you!” I screamed. All I remember is the creator. He was in my house.

I began to run out the door, when I nearly slipped on a small piece of paper.

Dear Willow,

I don’t want you in anymore danger ,but I know I can’t stay away. I don’t know when I see you again ,but you need to get out of town as fast as you can. I swear on my every being I will find you. I will always find you. I need you to understand that. I need you to understand that I love you ,but don’t want you to come find me. In my heart I know you will try anyways. Goodbye Willow.

-Aaron Knight.

No…This can’t be true. I woke up in my room. The one I woke up in that many mornings ago, going to meet Aaron.

My hands were shaking. No. I finally loved some one…trusted some one…and now he’s gone.

They have my sister. They have my Aaron. They have everything and anything that has ever meant something to me.

How could I have been so stupid to have treated Ava like this before they took her? Aaron too! I should have been hiding with them both.

Repeating how much I love them. They will never know that they meant the world to me.

I didn’t have anything to live for without them.

I needed them back…

I needed to find them.

Weather he liked it…

Or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Final one! Its OVER FOR EVERY!!!!

jk theres still more!<3 in the upcoming sequal! Subscribe for that one for the wonderous ending and more<3 ily you all! Comment for it to come quicker!