Sequel: Into The Light

Left In The Dark

Chapter 8.

~+Aaron+~

I knew she hadn't seen my arm move before she was pushed off the steps and into the grass beside the flower bed of weeds. I didn't like to see people who were hurt for no reason. I couldn't stand it.

"You won't treat your sister like that. I don't care who you are. Eva," I said now fully out of the house.

The sun light made my shadow show and I hadn't notice that until Willow saw what I truly was. The shadow shows the truth about what I look like. It still bares my wings, talons, and beak.

"Who do you think you are?" Ava shouted as I raised my head high and cleared my voice of its quiet stern sound.

"I think I am Aaron Knight. A being far more intelligent then you," I said then turned from her and looked at Willow," If you need anything come find me."

With that I walked inside closing the door. Mr. Tod just smiled and patted my back. He didn't mind any of what just happened. He watched me smile back at him as I raced up the stairs. I crawled over to my window on the corner of the house and watched Willow and Ava talk. Actually Ava was screaming ,but I could tell Willow just told her off. I laughed as he sister stomped her foot like a child and walked back to their house. Willow stood at the door and stared at it for awhile.She was thinking.

"Go talk to her," Mr, Tod said scaring me half to death.

"She doesn't care about me," I said quietly and watched her for awhile longer," but I'll go talk to her."

I walked slowly down the stairs and opened the door when I opened my mouth to speak Mr. Tod asked," Do you want to come in? Aaron here doesn't bite too much."

"Oh-Oh," she seemed really suprised and watched me for a long time ,but all I did was open the door wider and stepped aside giving her room to enter.