Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

Do I have to?

“Can you please come with me” my best friend Marissa begged me.
“No, I’m not really up to go out to a club tonight.” I replied sitting on the couch flipping through the channels.
“Skylarr, I doubt that, just come and I promise you will have a blast.”
“Fine I’ll go,” I said so I can hear her stop begging, “but if I get bored I’m leaving.
“Yay, I’m going to get ready see you around 8:30” Marissa said walking out of my apartment.
“Sure I’ll be ready by then, Bye.” I replied not really listening to her.
I finally settled on NHL on the Fly. It was 2:30 and wishing time would go by slowly. Knowing my luck I knew that it would be 8:30 in a matter of time.
When I was finally relaxed my phone vibrated.
“Ugh, why me” I said to myself walking to the kitchen table.
Marc-Andre Fleury:

Hey Sky, Just to let you know I got your tickets for tomorrow nights game. Hope you can make it.

I know what you are thinking how can I, a 22 year old living on her own in Chicago, know Fleury. You see he is my cousin. Surprising I know. Not many people know that we are related. And I don’t tell many people unless they are super close to me, just because I don’t want to be used.

Sky:
When have I missed a Game of yours when you come to play the Blackhawks?
When I sent the message I decided I should get ready for tonight no matter how much I didn’t want to go.

After taking a long shower and putting on a blue running shorts and a black tank top to just lounge in while I waited until 7:45 to get in to the outfit I was going to wear tonight. I thought it would be a good idea to eat something before I left. I was just looking in the fridge when my phone started ringing.

“Nice timing.” I said not caring who was calling.
“How so.” said this low voice.
“Umm, who is this?”
“Sky I’m offended really offended. What has Chicago changed you that much? You have only been there for 8 months.”
“Oh my I’m so sorry Sid, I just wasn’t expecting you to call that’s all.”
“Good, so Sky, since the Penguins are here in town, I was wondering if you have any plans tomorrow.”
“Umm, no just the game, Why?”
“Oh the boys were wondering if you wanted to go out to get some lunch before the big game”
“Sure, what time?”
“I’ll just end up texting you tomorrow with the time since we have morning skate.”
“Alright, thanks Sid, I’ll talk to you later, bye.”
“I’ll see you tomorrow. Have a great night.”

When I got off the phone I decided to get ready. After staring at my closet for 15 minutes I picked some black shorts and a loose fitting red shirt with some red converse. I grabbed my keys when it was 8:15 knowing it was a 15 minute drive on a good day. But all that was on my mind when I left my house was how awesome it is to get to see my favorite boys tomorrow at lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Message me Tell me what you think so far :) I'll be posting some more up soon :) Thanks for reading