Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

He's A Douche

It was 5:30 am, I groaned at the uneventful night of sleep. Knowing I wont get anymore sleep, I go up and made m y way downstairs. I looked around and saw it pretty much trashed. I wasn’t messy like a high school party, but by the way the kids were playing with the toys throughout the house. Jordan doesn’t have any kids by it didn’t stop him from buying the every once in a while. They were mostly for occasions when the team has parties at his house.

I walked slowly to the kitchen, made some coffee and started breakfast for Jordan. I was almost done making everything when I heard someone coming down the stairs. I grabbed my cup of coffee, and turned around, seeing Jordan looking like a zombie.

“Let me guess, couldn’t sleep.” Jordan said walking towards me to grab a piece of bacon.

“You know me so well.” I said nodding. I finished making the breakfast and put together a huge plate for Jordan and handed it to him. I grabbed myself a plate of food and by the time I sat down Jordan was almost done.

“You know, I really miss your cooking.” Jordan said with his mouth full of food.

“Well, I’m glad you like it” I said with a half smile.

“Come on Sky; don’t think about him right now. If he doesn’t care that you are here, then fuck him. He’s not worth your time. You need to spend you time here with people who want to be with you.”

“Thanks Jordo, you’re right I’m here to spend time with people that ant to be with me, not some douche who thinks that getting some skank for a girlfriend, he can start ignoring me.”

~~~~~~

I was in the kitchen cleaning some plates and getting more food ready, when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around expecting Jordan or Max, but instead I was staring into amber eyes.

“How are you Sid?” I asked turning back to what I was doing.

“Good, I guess. So why are you here?” He had asked with a little sourness in his voice.

“Well, I was planning this for quite sometime.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me?”

“It was a surprise for everyone.” I said shrugging my shoulders, grabbing some more food out of the fridge.

“But out of all people you tell Jordan.”

“I truly don’t see what the problem is, you’re just overreacting.”

“I’m not overreacting, I was just wondering why he got to know but I didn’t.” Sid said raising his voice a little bit.

“Umm, lets see; you were pissed off at me and I have no idea why you are or were.”
Sidney Paused, he opened his mouth then closed it again. A few moments go by and he still hasn’t said anything.

“Well I have my reasons why I was, at least I’m not whoring myself around like you.” He finally said.

My mouth dropped and so did everything that was in my hands.

“What do you mean by that, how am I being a whore?” I asked fighting back tears.

“You know how you are.” Sidney slashed out not caring that tears were forming.

“You can’t call me a whore, because I don’t sleep with multiple people. But if you want to see what a real whore looks like, go see your girlfriend.” I said letting my emotions completely switch to hatred.

“Don’t you dare bring Courtney into this; this is between me and you, not anyone else.”

“Look at her, all night she has been undressing Jordan with her eyes.”

Sidney looked back at his girlfriend seeing that Courtney was flirting with Jordan and Tyler Kennedy. Sidney quickly walked towards her, whispered into her ears. Courtney’s eyes quickly lit up with a smirk forming on her lips. Sidney and Courtney started walking hand in hand towards the door. Right when they past me Sidney had an evil smirk and Courtney glared.

Jordan noticed that something wasn’t right with me, after Sidney left. I saw him leave the group of guys that he was with, and walked towards me with a worried look on his face

“Are you okay?” Jordan asked grabbing my hand pulling me into a hug.

From there I just broke down. Jordan ended up taking me up to my room. He left me to go get into something comfortable, and by the time that he got back, his teammates and their families were already gone. He climbed into the bed next to me listening to everything that happened. Jordan made sure that I was asleep before quietly leaving my room to go to his room.

~~~~~

“I’m sorry for pulling you away from your party.” I said feeling guilty that Jordan ended up taking me up to my room to comfort me.

“Don’t worry, I think you are more important than the people that I see almost everyday.” Jordan said looking at me with a half smile.

“I just don’t know why he is mad at me.” I said holding back some tears.

“Skylarr don’t worry about him, he will soon find out what he did was stupid.” Jordan said picking up some of the toys.

“I know.” I sighed, helping him with the mess.

“Okay, after practice today we are going to go get some good food, of your choice and then go the zoo. My treat.” Jordan said smirking, knowing that the Pittsburgh Zoo is one of my favorite places.

“Sure, we should have TK, Maxie and Fleury go. It would be so fun.” I said jumping around excitedly.

“Whatever will make you happy, let me just text them to let them know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :)
Please comment and subscribe.
Sorry it has been a while since i've last updated. Senior year has been super hectic. I'll try and update as fast as possible :)