Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

Party & Surprises

I was sitting in the guest room. You could say I was anxious that I as going to see the team tonight and surprise them.

I started to hear some of the team arrive, mostly by the noise some of the kids were making in the game room. I got dressed in a teal waist skirt with a white shirt and a black undershirt. I put my hair in a side pony and but on some mascara, eyeliner, and gray and white eye shadow that had a smoky eye affect that made my green eyes pop. I put on some light pink blush and some red/pink lip gloss on. By the time I was done Jordan knocked on the door, I opened it slowly and he made sure no one followed.

“Wow you look gorgeous” he said looking me up and down.

"Thanks Jordan” I replied blushing.

“Well the whole team is here besides Sid and his date.”

“Date?”

“Yeah the single guys wanted to have dates tonight.”

“Who are you bringing?”

“Umm, you; in a friendly way, I was too busy watching my mouth from blabbing this to actually find one, oh and attempting to throw this family friendly party, well, if its alright with you, of course?”

“Of course it is, plus it’s an easy way to break the news”

“Okay, let’s go down.”

Jordan pulled out his arm so I can hook my arm with his. We were walking down the stairs, and I guess Jordan sensed me being nervous so he held me closer to his side, giving me an assuring smile. We got closer to the noisy living room and kitchen.

“Everything will be fine, I think they will be happy to see you” Jordan whispered in my ear.

“I know, I’m just nervous to see Sidney, I haven’t talked to him since the night before you guys left.” I said facing him so my back was towards everyone at the party.

“Hey, Gronk, who’s this pretty lady” I heard max say. I looked at Jordan who had wide eyes. I turned around to face him.

“Hey Maxie! Surprise!” I said holding my hands up

“Skylarr, oh wow, I missed you. This is the best surprise ever.” Max said giving me a hug spinning me around.

“Talbo, you douche let the lady sown, she may never want to go on another date with you ever again.” I heard a French Canadian say. Max put me down; I turned towards a long haired defenseman.

“Well, I personally don’t see anyone wanting to go out with him in the first place”

“Oh wow Sky, you’re here.” Kris said looking at Jordan with wide eyes and a worried look on his face.

“You know that hurt, right here” Max said pointing to his heart.

Next think I knew everyone saw who Max was talking to and they were giving me hugs. At least almost everyone, I still couldn’t see Sidney anywhere, and it was weird that he wasn’t the first one here. When i was talking to Amanda I overheard Jordan, Kris and Marc talking about Sid.

“I think he is bringing that girl” Kris said.

“I don’t really like her, she is so different than the girl that he used to like, it’s just seems like this one is a downgrade” Marc said trying to whisper, the guys nodded in agreement.

"I know, but we’ve got to support him” Jordan said.

They never got to finish their conversation since Sidney walked in. He spotted the boys and started to walk up to them, not even noticing that I was even there. What I noticed was a girl with platinum blonde hair, makeup packed on her face, attached to his arm. She showed no interest in being here. She wore the skimpiest dress, which was a tight black sequin dress that was short enough that if she bent down you would see things that no one in the room really wanted to see or that her boobs would fall out, since there wasn’t enough fabric there. She wore 5 inch heels and it seemed like she was expecting to go to some club to celebrate, not for some family friendly party.

When they came up the guys, I noticed that her smile was 100% fake, and that she was undressing Jordan with her eyes.

“Hello, I’m Amanda, Marc-Andre’s girlfriend” She said waving quite awkwardly after seeing what this girl was wearing.

“Hey, I’m Courtney” She said in a snotty attitude.

“Gronk, where is your date? Didn’t you say that you had one?” Sid asked.

“Yeah, hold on let me get her, she must be somewhere around here.” Jordan said looking behind Amanda seeing me with Geno. “There she is.” He pulled out his hand asking me to grab it.

When I came around Jordan looked at me, knowing what was going through my head. I was terrified to see Sidney mostly after seeing him with Courtney.

“Sid, this is my date” He said pulling me in front of him so I was in the circle.

“Hey, Sid.” I said.

All I saw was Sidney have his mouth drop open, before he let go of his “date”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait.
Practices finally are settling down since the season is almost over. I hope this is good enough.
It feels more of a filter more than anything.
I won't beable to update this week again, since i'm going on a trip this weekend but expect weekly updates starting next week or every 2 weeks (Matters on how much homework i have)
Thanks for reading. Comment & Subscribe :D