Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

Lunch With the Guys

I woke up with the smell of eggs. I rushed out of bed seeing Marissa making breakfast for the both of us.

“Oh Sid called to tell you he is picking you up around 1” she said breaking the silence.

“Okay thanks, how is you head”

“It was horrible when I woke up, but nothing is like this dandy remedy for a hangover” she replied placing the food on the table. After we got done eating I looked at the time 11:30.

“I’m gonna get ready remember we have to go to the game tonight, plus I told Marc you would go”

“Do you have Marc’s jersey that I can wear? Since I know you would be wearing Sid’s” she asked when I got out of the bathroom.

“Yeah it’s somewhere in the-”I said as I heard the door knock

“I got it.” Marissa said I when I looked at the time 12:15. It couldn’t be him. I still had 45 minutes

“Hey” I heard Marissa sounding surprised. I hurried up and got dressed in some jeans and a plain lavender shirt grabbing Marc’s jersey on the way out of my bedroom for marissa. When I got to the living room I saw three strange dark haired guys sitting on the couch. When I cot closer these guys weren’t so strange after all. It was just Marc, Sid, and Max. I ran towards the couch yelling their names.

“Hey nice to see you too” max said as I jumped on him

“Sorry for missing you so much”

“What about us” marc asked with his strong French accent.

“Yeah spread the love” Sidney said winking at me.

So I gave Marc a hug and I gave Sidney a kiss on the cheek.

“Why are you guys here so early?” I asked

“Well we got out of morning skate early and wanted to see you before any one else got to see you” Sidney replied

Marissa tells me you met a guy last night” Marc Said

Max and Sidney looked surprised.

“Woohoo Sky finally has a boyfriend and one that I can tease about without him able to beat me up” Max finally said, while Sid was speechless.

“First of all I jest met him and second I don’t think we will see each other ever again” I said trying to make Sidney happy.

“That’s not what she said”

“What did she say exactly” I said glaring at him.

“Well quote he said I will see you tonight at the game end quote but then she said quote he is really cute and you looked great together and he couldn’t stop flirting with you end quote”

“Okay so it doesn’t mean that I like him, I JUST MET HIM!”

“Okay before Sky ends up kicking your ass Marc I think we should meet the other guys at lunch.” Max said seeing me starting to get pissed.

I got in the car and Marc was going to ask a question. Max noticed and game him the ‘if it’s about the guy just leave it alone’ looks.

“Well if you wanted to know Max I wasn’t going to ask her any questions like that” marc said

“Sid is quiet.” Max noticed

“Maybe I have nothing to say”

That’s surprising with the fact that you couldn’t stop talking before you found out about the boy” Max said with Sid blushing slightly

“Okay so what I was going to ask sky is who’s jersey are you going to wear tonight.’

Suddenly all eyes were on me except Marc who was driving.

“Umm look at who we have here” I heard when the car pulled up to the restaurant.

“Jordan I missed you” I said running into his arms.

“I think we missed you more.” He replied leading me to my seat.

We all talked for the next hour. I missed this just hanging out with the guys have the not a care in the world. I missed seeing all of their laughing faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for Reading
Sorry for the wait. School has been supper crazy since it winding down to the final weeks
Please Comment tell me how you like it.