Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

Tension in the Locker Room for a bit

“If you want you can go see them before we go to your house to change.” Jon said as we got out of the locker room.
“Yeah, that would be nice.” I replied as he took my hand and lead me to the visitor’s locker room.
As I was getting in I saw Jon leaning against the wall.
“You can come in, it’s not like they are going to kill you.” I said letting out a small laugh.
“Fine but if I do die the team will never forgive you.”
I walked in the locker room with Jon behind me.
“You guys did amazing.” I said running to my wonderful cousin Marc-Andre.
“I’m glad you had fun” he said hugging me.
“Nice saves by the way. Almost giving me a heart attack with each one that came close.”
“Well we wouldn’t want that.” A husky voice said.
I turned around and saw Sid.
“And you mister played amazing” I said coming up to him hugging him and kissing him on his cheek.
“It helped that you were there supporting us like old times.”
“What are you doing tonight?” Max asked.
“Well…” I said looking at Jon.
“What is he doing here?” Sid asked
“Umm, well we are going out hang out.” I said.
“Sweet have fun. Don’t worry Sid he cool guy, you know that.” Malkin said, “But if anything happens to her Toews you are dead.”
“I understand that and I promise nothing will happen.”
“Take care and have fun.” Sid said to facing me. “Oh if anything happens I’m just a phone call away.” He continued kissing my forehead.
“I know that, I’ll make sure I’ll text or call you when I get home.” I said Sid and a couple other guys that were worried.
I said my goodbyes to the rest of the guys and left the united center with Jon.
We walked to his truck and I could see him looking at me with the corner of his eye. He had a cute little grin on his face. He opened my door and helped me in. When he got in he turned on the ignition.
“All right you need to tell me where you live.”
When we arrived at my house he had the biggest grin.
“What?” I said when I noticed.
“You live here?”
“Yeah, why?”
“Its just I live a few blocks from here, Kaner lives next door and a few more Blackhawks live down this street”
I couldn’t believe what I just heard.
“So you guys are the ones who make to much noise in the wee hours of the morning?
“Haha yeah, sorry about that”
“You can come in if you would like” I said getting out of his truck.
He followed me and I unlocked my house door. I led him into the living room.
“Make yourself comfortable, I’ll be right back.”
“Take your time”
I hurried to my room closing it behind me. I opened p my bathroom door and walked to my closet. It was a bit cold outside so I chose faded blue jeans, a short sleeve shirt of the band ‘The Maine’ with a dark purple sweat shirt. I walked over where my bed was sat down and put on some uggs.
When I came back to the living room Jon was looking at some pictures on the wall.
“This one is super cute” he said pointing at a picture of Marc and I at his celebration party when he got drafted.
“Yeah those were fun times”
“I bet” he whispered his face got all serious. I know that he was looking at the pictures of Sid and me at my going away party. Us looking at each other, holding hands, laughing, Sid holing me, and Sid trying to drag me in the pool (more like throw).
“Did you guys ever? Umm...”
“Date...” I interrupted “No, like I said to Corey we are just really close ever since I met him when he got drafted.
Jon’s face lit up but I could tell he had more questions to ask about the relationship Sid and I have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while since i updated. School got out for the summer on Thursday so i was studying for Finals.
Thanks for Reading. Please Comment. :)
If you want anything done in this story please tell me since i write as i go.