Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

Date With Jon

“So are you ready?” Jon finally said
“Umm, yeah. So where are we going.”
“I was thinking we can go back to my place I can make you something to eat. Watch some movies.” Jon said rubbing the back of his neck.
“Sounds fun. Simple I like that.”
I grabbed my keys and my purse and went to Jon’s truck. We drove in silence. It wasn’t the awkward silence.
We got to his condo. It was everything I expected it would be. It was spacious. He had a window wall that looked out to the beautiful city of Chicago.
“Umm. You can get comfortable. I’ll be done in a bit.”
“Okay.” I said sitting on the couch.
It smelt good I could tell that he worked on before he came to the game. Like he was expecting me to say that I would go with him. I got up and make my way to the kitchen. He was at the counter cutting up tomatoes and cucumbers.
“It should ne done soon.” He said when he noticed me at the doorway.
“I was wondering if you need any help.”
“No, I’m almost done. Thank you though.”
“Are you sure?”
“You can check the broccoli if you want.”
I walked to the stove and checked them if they were done yet. When they were done I took them off the stove and drained them.
“Do you want butter on them or on the side?” I asked turning around to face him.
“Whatever you want I don’t really core.”
“I’ll put it on the side, just in case you don’t want butter. I know how strict Hockey diets are at times.”
“True but a little butter can’t be that bad, and plus the extra calories are worth it.” Jon said getting two plates and cups out.
“What do you mean by that?”
“You’re worth having more calories. I’m spending my night with someone I want to.”
When he said this I couldn’t help but blush.
“Aw, you look so cute when you blush.” Jon said as he took our plates and set them on the table. We started eating, it was good, and I was surprised that he could cook.
“Where did you learn to cook like this?”
“I’m not that good. I had to have my mom be on Skype telling me what to do.” He said laughing.
“Well, with that help it tastes amazing.”
“I’m glad you like it and thank you for helping, any other girl would just sit there texting someone.”
“I should be thanking you Jon. You didn’t have to do this.”
“But I wanted to Skylarr, Lets do 20 question type thing, I’ll ask first when I’m done asking you can ask away.” Jon said.
“Alright go for it.”
“Where are you from?”
“well I was born in Sorel- Tracy, but moved to Pittsburgh when I was 10” I replied but I had a feeling that this was going to lead to questions about Sid.
“Do you have any siblings?” Jon asked
“No, only child.”
“How does it feel being an only child?”
“Umm, lonely at times but I’m glad that I had Marc-Andre.”
“Have you ever dated a hockey player?”
‘Bingo’ I thought. “I wouldn’t call it official maybe a couple dates here and there, well it also matters if it NHL or not.”
“How about both”
“Um, I had one boyfriend that was a hockey player. He went to the University of Pittsburgh, worst 8 months of my life”
“How long did you date”
“A year”
“What went wrong? You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” He said when he saw the look on my face.
“No it’s fine. After 4 months he just wanted sex and go out all the time. When he got drunk you never knew what would happen.”
“Oh, I’m sorry.” He said with a concerned look. “Well what about NHL?”
“Never dated officially like I said before but just dates all the time.”
“Like with who?”
“Max Talbot, Jordan Staal, Geno, and Sid.”
“Interesting, why those four?”
“I’m not sure, when Marc introduced me to the guys Max wouldn’t leave me alone until he got a date with me, now he has a thing for my best friend Marissa, I think every girl goes through a Staal Brother phase, you just cant say no to them with those eyes,” I said blushing, “I have a thing for that Russian don’t ask, he’s sweet and cute with that accent, and Sid we had a thing when we first met.”
“Yeah they are all cool guys. Sid and I don’t have anything against each other. That’s actually the first time that I’ve seen him really defensive.”
“Yeah he gets that way with me, they all do.”
I asked him question. When we got done eating we went to the living room and sat down on the couch.
“What movie do you want to watch?”
“I don’t care you pick.”
“Hangover it is.”
“Love that movie”
He sat down putting his are on the back of the couch. I scooted closer to him putting my head on his shoulder. In the corner of my eye I see Jon have a little smirk. Before I know it I was falling asleep on Jon’s shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For reading :)
Please comment tell me what you think or if you want something done in this story