Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

Fun at the club?

When we left the restaurant, I got excited and rushed to the club so I can see my boys before they had to leave the next day. I knew this was a good way to forget what happened earlier today. Marissa and I walked into the club, quickly finding the few guys from the team, since Jordan was being super loud, laughing at something that Marc-Andre or Max had said. We got to the table that they were at and Marissa practically attacked Max whispering something into his ears. When she was done I heard Max say “Really? Wow” looking at me with his eyes bulging out. When I saw Max and Marissa looking back and deciding to go to the dance floor I sat next to Tanger and Jordan.

Sid POV

I decided to go out tonight, do something that would get my mind off Skylarr. So I went to a club that I saw when I was driving around earlier today. I knew it would be safe for me to go since I knew they guys were going to hangout with Skylarr and Marissa tonight before we leave in the afternoon tomorrow. I was sitting in a corner with a blonde and a brunette. I knew what they wanted but I didn’t want to go that far. That’s when my night spiraled, I saw they guys walk in. ‘Shit’ I whispered under my breath before taking another sip of my drink. Next think I know I was pulled to the dance floor. A few songs passed and we made our way back to the table. When I sat down I saw Skylarr and Marissa walking towards the guys. Skylarr looked beautiful like always. When they were close enough to the guys I saw Marissa rushing to Max whispering to him. More than likely about what happened earlier that day, but it looked like I was wrong when he had a surprised look on his face. Skylarr was just standing there looking at Max and Marissa like they were idiots. Marissa and Max made their way to the dance floor. While Skylarr made her way to Jordo and Tanger. I couldn’t take it we have never fought like this. Why did I have to ruin our friendship because I wanted her with me? I saw Jordan whisper something in Skylarr’s ear, with Jordan receiving a nod, he quickly go up to the bar getting a round for the table. I was watching him knowing he was lucky. I knew I should have listened to the guys when they said don’t screw up my relationship with Skylarr if I ever wanted anything to happen between us.

It was a game day; during morning skate the guys noticed something was off about me and they were right, I had my mind on Flower’s cousin Skylarr. We haven’t talked for a week. I wasn’t a good time for her. Her mom died in a car accident which left her not having parents, since her dad died of cancer last year. Oh and on top of the death some douche broke her heart. So everyone knows that she wanted her space.
When we were in the locker room after morning skate Geno came up to me speaking in his broken English. “Sid, what wrong with you?”

“Nothing”

“Bullshit” Max and Marc-Andre said.

“I think it’s a girl” Jordan said.

‘Fuck her knows’ I said to myself

“Who is it?” Max asked.

“I don’t know what you are talking about” I said trying to stay calm.

“Skylarr?” Geno guessed.

“What about Sky?” I asked

“You like” Geno continued

‘Wow Russian is smarter than I thought’

“You know there’s nothing to be embarrassed about” Marc-Andre said when he saw that my cheeks got a hint of pink in them. “Just don’t mess anything up with her”

“Yeah if you ever want to go far don’t screw her over. You know she has been having a hard time lately and the last thing I want to see is her with another broken-heart” Max said.

“Take slow with her. Skylarr likes when things slow.” Geno added

“How did you know that?” I asked

“She stays with me for pass week. And I listen to her”

“Thanks guys”

“But if you ever break her heart I swear, I don’t care if we are teammates I will make sure you will never be able to play hockey again” Jordan added.


I kept my eyes on the table Jordan came back and Skylarr was now sitting next to Geno. They were in a conversation. It seemed like they were having fun, the whole table was laughing. It was probably the way max came back to the table shimmying. Man I wish I was there with them. My last night to see her until god knows when and I’m watching from the opposite side of the club. I was in such a deep thought I didn’t notice Jordan getting grabbed by Skylarr to go dance with him. The song that came on right when they got to the dance floor was ‘Down On Me’ by Jeremiah, her favorite song. I couldn’t stand watching them grind up on each other. His hands toughing her it made me sick.

Skylarr POV

Jordan decided to get some drinks for everyone. I got bored sitting next to Tanger because he was giving all of his attention to this blonde that had a fake tan. Geno had noticed and told me to sit next to him. Minutes pass and Jordan came back. Jordan, Geno, and I were laughing at Tanger’s failed attempted of getting the girl.

“Maybe it’s time to cut the hair?” Jordan yelled so he can be heard over the music.

“What? No! I don’t this so! His hair is totally SEXY!” is aid giving Tanger a wink.

“Right Tanger sexy, this must be some kind of joke” Marc-Andre said as Tanger got up to dance with Marissa. Since max came back with her saying “someone should dance with Marissa” while shaking his shoulder doing something that looked like the Kaner Shuffle.

“Let’s go dance” I said to Jordan “I’m bored”

“Fine, Lets go” we got up as I grabbed his hand pulling him to the floor. Down on me came booming through the speakers.

“My favorite song” I said grinding against Jordan. I let the beat flow through me and our bodies got closer together. Jordan’s hands were holding on my hips. I turned around so my butt was up on his ‘Junk’. When the song ended I turned towards Jordan.

“Hey I’m going to go to the restroom; I saw Marissa head towards there”
Okay I’ll see you later at the table” he turned towards the table.

‘Great it’s clear on the opposite side of the dance floor’ I tried to hurry to the restroom. It felt weird when people I didn’t know ere up on me when I was pushing my way through the sweaty drunk people. I could see the door getting closer and closer next think I know some guy was grabbing my wrist.

“Hey baby, why don’t you go and dance with me I bet I’m better than that boyfriend that you danced with a little bit ago”

“He’s not my boyfriend and get off of me you creep” I said sourly trying to pull away from his tight grip.

“I got myself a feisty one. Makes me want you even more” hi said pulling me in closer. touching my butt.

‘Where is a hockey player when I need one?’ I thought.

Sid POV

The song ended which I enjoyed a lot. I saw Skylarr say something to Jordan. He said something back to her while walking way toward the guys. I saw Skylarr turn the opposite way. ‘Probably to the restroom’ I thought to myself. So I turned back towards my drink, those girls finally left after they saw that I wasn’t interested. A few minutes pass more like 10 minutes and Skylarr still hasn’t made it back towards the guys. But I did notice that Marissa, max, Geno, and marc-Andre were leaving, which left Tanger and Jordan who were preoccupied by the two girls who were with me earlier.
I scanned the dance floor hoping she isn’t dancing with some drunken douche. That’s when I saw her with some guy. Something wasn’t right with him. His eyes were filled with a need. I quickly got up and took the last sip of my drink, slamming the cup on the table. I made my way towards Skylarr noticing that she didn’t want to be with the guy. I rushed to her, but making sure that they didn’t notice me.

“Why don’t we just go to my place and I can show you a good time”

“No thank you, can you just let go of me, like I asked you for the 15th million time”
I couldn’t believe it, this was all me fault. If I didn’t make a big deal earlier today then she wouldn’t be in this position. I couldn’t take it anymore, I walked up behind Skylarr.

“Just let her go” I said. Skylarr looked at me with a confused look on her face. I grabbed her arm pulling her away.

“And what are you going to do about it?”
I knew he was a bit drunk, just by the way he was talking and his failed attempt to grab her when he epically failed by falling face first.

“Come on, I’ll take you home, just give me your keys”
She gave me her keys and we walked quietly to her car. I made sure that I had my arm around her.
When we got to her house we sat in the car for a while.

“Thank you Sid” she said very quietly, it was more of a whisper.

“No problem, you needed help: I pulled out my phone and started to call Marc-Andre.

“Sid, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“Can you stay the night? I don’t really want to stay by myself after what happened tonight”

I looked at her, she look scared, I put my phone away “Okay, I will”

We went into her house a made our way upstairs, where the bedrooms were. I made my way to the guest room. Next thing I know I was pulled into Skylarr’s room. I followed her to her bed getting in the opposite side. I laid by her side putting my arm around her waist, making sure she wouldn't leave my side, falling into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. I had a small case of writers block. and for some reason I decided to enter in 3 writing contests.

I put in POV in this one just to see how it would turn out. I'm thinking about doing it this way for now on, since it makes them longer. Tell me if you want it or not :)

Thanks for reading and Please Comment and tell me what you think.