Status: Still Writing :) & Updating whenever I can :D

I Never Thought this Would Happen

A Fun Time Ruined

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar setting. I rushed out of the bed noticing that I am in the same clothes I was wearing the night before.
I walked out of the room into a living room that I remember from last night. ‘I’m still in Jon’s house’ I thought.
“Good morning” I heard Jon say standing outside of the kitchen doorway, “Sorry I didn’t wake you last night.”
“Its fine, I just hope the guys don’t freak out because I didn’t call or text them.”
“Yeah like Sid or Marc-Andre?”
“Shit” I said to myself hoping that Jon wouldn’t hear me.
“I made breakfast if you want anything.”
“Yeah, I might as well since I know I will get a lecture by the guys before they leave tomorrow” I said sitting down at the table. We ate in silence. It was like he knew that I wanted to think about what might happen with they guys.
“You know they won’t be mad at you, they care too much to be mad for a long period of time” Jon said breaking the silence when I got up to put my plate in the sink.
“I know” I said putting on my sweatshirt and grabbing my bag not turning on my phone scared wheat might happen. “Thanks for last night I had a lot of fun.”
“No problem I had fun also.” Jon said.
“I’ll call you later” I said grabbing the door.
“I am driving you no matter how much I know you want to walk to clear your mind.” Jon said grabbing his keys.
“Fine”
We walked to his truck me not wanting to go face Sidney or Marc. Again silence filled the air but it was nice. We had some music on low which made it seem more peaceful and perfect in a way. It didn’t take that long since we didn’t live that far from each other.
“Thank you again for last night.” I said when got to my house.
“You were the one that made it fun” Jon said rubbing the back of his neck.
“Goodbye, I’ll talk to you later”
“Bye Skylarr.” Jon said kissing my cheek. I got out of his mar and walked to the door grabbing my keys out of my bag. I got in the house walking to the kitchen, putting my bag on the counter. I turned around seeing Sidney sleeping on my couch.
‘Great’ I thought. I walked towards Sidney putting my hand on his shoulder lightly shaking it.
“Sidney wake up”
“Skylarr?”
“Yeah, what up”
“What up? Are you kidding me? The least you could’ve done was call like you said you were going to.” He said with a worried look on his face.
“I’m sorry Sid. I know I should have I just lost track of time”
“What time did you get home?” Sid asked getting a serious look on his face.
“About ten minutes ago” I said quietly look down at my feet.
“WHAT? Skylarr Marie Fleury. You just met the guy and you’re already sleeping over. The guys are going to flip out when they hear about this.” Sidney got up and started to walk towards the door. He stopped and turned to face me, “I came here to make sure you were alright and you do this.” He walked out of my house slamming the door behind him. I just stood there in shock with some tears forming and streaming down my face. I never saw Sidney act that way.
After Sidney left, I turned on my phone I had 23 missed calls and 50 text messages, all from Sidney except 5 text messages that were from Marissa. I crawled up in my bed and when to sleep, trying to forget what happened.
I woke up later in the day with Marissa walking in my room.
“Okay I don’t know what is up with you, but you need to get you mind off of it and you can do that by going out with me and some of the guys”
“But I don’t want to; I just want to stay in tonight”
“No, this is the last night that you get to see them and they really want to hang out with us. And plus you can’t be living your life all depressed right now, this isn’t you and you know that, you never care what people think or say to you. So you get you ass in that shower and get ready”
“Fine” I said slowly getting out of my bed. Marissa was right I didn’t let any one pull me down. So I didn’t understand why Sidney made me feel bad with what he said. I took a quick shower, walked into my bedroom and on my bed was an outfit already set. I put on the white shorts and the blue and white loose fitting tank top. I grabbed some white pumps that matched the outfit, put on my make up, all natural colors, put on some souse in my hair since it is already slightly wavy and put on some necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. I want downstairs to fine Marissa watching Cake Boss.
“So, who is going?” I asked when the show went to a commercial.
“Marc, Jordo, Geno, Tanger, TK, Max that I know of”
“No Sid?” I asked making sure I wouldn’t have to see him after what had happened earlier that day.
“Yup no Sid, Geno said he was busy”
“Good” I whispered to myself. “Are you going to stay the night?” I asked Marissa as he got up turning off the TV.
“Yeah, let’s go now, we should get something to eat since I now you haven’t ate anything all day, oh and I plan on finding out what is up with you”
“Okay, oh and by the way I did have some breakfast this morning, so it want all day” I grabbed my keys and my bag making sure I have everything I need and we walked to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while for this to come out I have been busy with practice.
Thank you for reading and Please comment :) Tell me what you think and i'm open to idea's if you want something done.
Thanks To Kendra-Rae & Hockey_God101 for commenting :)