Status: Slowly updating... Leave comments? :D

Another Teenage Drama?

4

"Well, I think to anyone looking at us without knowing the circumstances then yeah it would look like a date. But to me and to you it isn't."

"Well to ME it seems like it is to so I guess we have a dilemma" He said leaning back in his seat folding his hands over his head.

"Hmm. I guess we do." I responded.

"What should we do about it?" He asked.

"We should... Pay and go back to school." I said gathering my stuff.

"Okay." He got up and stretched even though we weren't sitting for that long. We payed for our own food and left. I got in my Jeep and turned the key to start the engine. Click. "Great. Just great my car wont start." I said furiously jumping out of the drivers seat to go open the hood. "Well this is all a confusing mess."

"Yeah. It usually is." I jumped when i heard the voice i was getting familiar with. I turned around and raised my eyebrows.

"I can fix it for you, if you go out with me on Friday. And you have to give me a ride back to school since the crew is going to leave without me." Aidan said.

"Fine." I dragged out. "Just fix the car in time for school. I can't be late for awhile."

Aidan took off his shirt, "Grease" He said as if it was obvious. He put the shirt in the cab of the car and got to work.

I had to admit that his body was very very nice. He had a six pack and very defined arm muscles. I sat on the curb and watched him work his magic on my car. "Ya almost done over there?"

"Yeah, just about." He did some more tinkering then, "There. All done. Why dont you try the engine?" He suggested.

I got up and tried the engine. It turned on smoothly, humming. I jumped up and down and screamed, "It works!! Thank you!! our a miracle worker, I swear by it!!" I jumped over to him and hugged him. He put his arms around my waist. Hugging me back. When I finished hugging him I pulled away and looked at him. We looked at each other for a minute then I cleared my throat and we both took a step away.

"Okay. So let's uh get back to school." He started walking to the drivers seat.

"What are you doing?" I asked stepping in his way.

"Uh driving?" He asked like it was obvious.

"Yeah, but its my car. I drive."

"Yeah but after a date the dude always drives."

"This was not a date." I said.

"Was to." He retorted.

"No it really wasn't."

"Uh. Yeah i believe it was. Its a date when they both like each other." He said. We were still standing by the drivers seat of the open door.

"Oh? You think i like you? Honey you are very mistaken." I said putting my hands on my hips. It just dawned on me as to how close we were standing. Well, i wasn't gonna move first.

"Yeah, I'd say ya do."

"I do not like you." I stomped my foot for emphasis.

"Did you just stomp your foot?? Really?" He said. And he didn't give me time to respond. He bent his head and placed his lips on mine. His hands on my hips. Soon my body was arching making it easier and my hands were around his neck. I kissed back.

He broke the kiss and said, "See? It's a date. Oh, and by the way you were kissing me you definitely like me back." And with that he got in the drivers seat and took the keys. I glared at him, not trusting my voice and walked around the car. For the second time today i flipped him off.