Status: Slowly updating... Leave comments? :D

Another Teenage Drama?

7

When we got outside the store we saw Aidan leaning against the wall. "Can I have a minute with Kelsey?" He politely asked Lacey as he made his way towards us. I looked at Lace and slightly nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'll be in the bakery, Kels. K?" She said as she started walking backward to The Panaderia.

"Okay" I smiled as she turned around and continued walking. I turned around to face Aidan. "Thanks for the Cd."

"No problem. Ready for our date tomorrow?" He smirked.

"I don't know. I'm pretty nervous. Might get cold feet." I said playfully.

"Oh no! Not cold feet." He grimaced in mock-horror.

"Yeah, so what are we gonna do?" I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise." He smiled genuinely.

"Okay... Then what should I dress for?"

"You should dress for dressy-casual. It should be warm."

"Okay," I replied "Is that all you wanted to ask me?"

I was leaning against the wall to the music store and he was in front of me. He put his arm on the wall and I smiled. He smiled back and leaned in. "No that's not all. I wanted to do this." And then he kissed me for the second time today. Daaaayummm I have gotten more action today than I have in almost six months! I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped one hand around my waist and put a hand on my hip. We stood there, kissing for a few minutes. When he broke apart he hugged me and whispered, "I'll pick you up at six."

He pulled away, took my phone and called himself so he had my number while I replied, "Don't be late." He walked away and then looked over his shoulder and smiled. I walked into the bakery to see Lacey quickly walking away looking awfully interested in a pan of bread.

"So how long were you watching?" I said walking up to her.

"What? I don't know what your talking about. Never mind that, so are you guys an item yet?" She changed the subject very quickly she did.

"Well, I don't know. It's hard to tell. We haven't even been out on a date yet!"

"Okay. Well I'm going to stay at your house to help you pick out your close. And then your giving me the details!!" She demanded.

"Alright. Well are you ready to go?" I smiled and linked arms with her, steering her away from the sheets of bread.

We walked to the car, Lacey spazzing out. It was comforting to be honest. Although my head was still spinning from the kiss. When we got to my house, we ran up to my room and I put the Black Veil brides into my Cd player.

"Wow there pretty good." Lacey said from her perch on my bed. She was laying upside down with her feet on my wall. Her favorite way to sit. I sat next to her and criss-crossed my legs.

"Yeah they are."

"How did you know to get them?" She asked curiously.

"I didn't. Aidan got it for me." I said in awe.

"That boy has some awesome taste." She said closing her eyes.

"Yeah, he does. I mean he wants to go out with me." She scoffed and I smiled showing that I was joking.

**Friday 5:00 P.M**

"Go get in the shower! It's already five o'clock!!" Lacey shouted at me, "I'll pick out some clothes so all you have to do is choose from those. Now GO!!"

I got in the shower and thought about today. Aidan put a note in my locker reminding me about tonight, not that i could forget. And then at lunch he came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek. IN PUBLIC!! I couldn't help myself from squealing thinking about the date in little under an hour. I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair. When it was dried i just put in some gel to lock in my waves.

Obviously Lacey couldn't keep her excitement inside any longer. "Kelsey?? Are you almost done in there?! I want to do your make-up!"

"Lacey. I am 17 years old. I think I can do my own make-up." I shouted through the door.

"C'mon.... Kellllllllllllllseeeeey. Pleeease?" She begged. I opened the door.

"Fine." I sighed. "Nothing to dramatic through okay?"

"YAY!!!! Of course." She said to my terms. "I like your hair by the way."

"Thanks"

"Come on Boo. I want to show you the clothes I picked out for you. Now. I like this one the best" She dragged me back to my room.

The outfit she pointed to was my Off-Shoulder black "Love" shirt, some dark blue jeans, my gold Kissing pendant necklace, My teal and gold bangle bracelets, and a pair of teal strappy wedges. Of course i would wear my snake ring. It has a snake slithering up my finger and I always wear it. Also my Celtic knot topaz ring. I always always wear my Grandmothers locket.

"I'll wear it. Lace you are a genius!!" I hugged her.

"I know. Now get dressed he'll be here soon!" I got dressed and she was right. He was here soon. I heard the doorbell ring as I was just grabbing my purse off my bed. I looked at the clock. 6:00 sharp. That boy is goooood.

I ran down stairs to see my dad opening the door. 'Oh god' I thought to myself. Aidan looked at me and smiled. I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey" I said.

"Hey." he replied putting his arm around my waist.

"Dad. Mom. Lacey. This is Aidan." I introduced them.

"It's nice to meet you all. Nice to see you again Lacey."

"Yeah. Now what time will you have her home by?" Oh no. Only it wasn't my dad asking. It was Lacey.

"Lacey. Stop." I said.

"No it's okay. I'll have her back by eleven."

"Okay. You guys have a good time now. Don't get into trouble."

"We won't."

We left the house and got into Aidan's car. "Sorry about that." I said.

"It's alright. You look nice" He smiled and pulled out of my driveway.

"Thank you!" I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/kelseys_date_with_aidan/set?id=31534456

Thanks for reading!! <3