Do Your Worst

Castiel.

My father had called me to the main hall, where he was to speak to me of the demon.

“Yes father?” I asked. It was the day after the ball, and I was still in my bedclothes, comfortable shorts and a light shirt.

“I wish for you to show Xantis around.” He said, and I nodded.

“Is that all father?” I asked.

“No, give him this.” He murmured, and handed me a beautifully crafted necklace. It was some kind of black metal that I had never seen before.

“What is it for?” I asked ever the curious one.

“It is to protect him from the celestial gold.” He murmured. “We had him a key made for his room as he needed it then, but there is so much around this school that we can’t change everything. Be sure to tell him to be careful with it though, it is very rare material. Now go to him and show him around so he knows where to go before classes start.” My father murmured, and ruffled my hair before guiding me towards the room.

“You’re leaving right?” I asked, and he nodded.

“I am going back to the castle. Goodbye for now, son.” I murmured.

“Goodbye Father.” I murmured and turned to leave, clutching the necklace in my hand as I went to where Xantis’ room was beside my own.

I knocked and heard a muffled noise before a loud noise and the door shuddered.

“Damn it!” I heard and flinched at the loudness of the demon’s voice.

I stepped back from the door and smiled a little at Xantis when he opened the door, my cheeks heating up when I saw he was only in his boxers. I watched how he made sure to keep himself away from the gold in the door.

“Um, my Dad told me to give this necklace to you. It’s really rare but it’ll keep you from being harmed by celestial gold.” I murmured, thrusting the thing out and still staring at my feet.

“Thanks.” He said, seeming surprised.

He took the thing and slipped it around his neck. “I’m here to show you around, so when you…get dressed we can go.” I murmured, staring back down at the floor in embarrassment.

“You don’t want me walking around like this?” He asked, a smirk on his face.

“Uh…well…we do have a dress code, shirts are r-required.” I breathed out, blushing, not meeting his eyes and certainly not staring at his unclothed chest.

He chuckled. “I was just kidding. I’ll be back.” He said and walked into the room, dressing and only a moment later he was back at the door.

“Ready to go Castiel.” He said a bright smile on his face. “Have I mentioned how beautiful your name is?” He asked and I ignored him.

What was I even supposed to say to something like that?

“T-Thanks.” I managed to stutter and ran off ahead of him. “This is the dining room, the headmaster’s room, though he’s never there, and this wing is where the majority of your classes are going to be.” I said, showing him everything very quickly. I wanted to be away from this man as quickly as I could; he made me unsure of myself and as a prince, I could not be unsure of anything.

I was hurrying him back to his room when my older brother Bravo walked by. He was second in line to the throne. “Woah, little brother, where are you running to?” He said, his arms sliding around my waist as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

“I was just showing Xantis around.” I said and hugged him back before leaning up on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. Both Bravo and Akier seemed to get the tall genes; Akier more so than Bravo, but still.

I heard a chuckle. “And yet you hate gays.” Xantis said, and I flushed, moving away from my brother while speaking.

“It is merely familial affection. I wouldn’t expect you to understand.” I hissed at him.

“You’re right. What would an orphan know of the affection of family?” He said, but his tone was not harsh.

I frowned and stepped forward, placing my hand on his cheek, realizing this was the first time I’d touched the demon like this. “I’m terribly sorry.” I breathed out. “I did not mean for it to come out like that.” I whispered, and he nodded.

“It’s nothing.” He said, and a smile slipped onto his face as his hand slipped over my own. “By the way, I love seeing this compassionate side of you.” I gasped as his other hand gently rubbed my side.

I jumped back from him. “Do not say and do such things please!” I said, startled and Bravo chuckled.

“Looks like little Castiel’s got an admirer.” My brother said straight faced before cracking up. I glared at him.

“It’s not funny Bravo…you’d better not say things like that around anyone else. I do not like him.” I explained clearly.

Bravo nodded. “I know. I would not joke about such things but…you, demon. You will not do anything to my baby brother that he does not want, am I clear?” He asked, his elder brother control coming out.

Xantis nodded. “But of course.” He said and my cheeks, now red as a fire hydrant seemed to darken even more if that were possible.

The thing that surprised me the most was how Bravo didn’t seem to mind the fact that we were both men.

I shuddered. A mind that open can only lead to bad things.
♠ ♠ ♠
i thought it was pretty long.....

com/sub?

tell us what you liked

what you hated

anything:D