Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Where's The Milk?

"I don't think I'm ever gonna finish this song." Stephen looked up from the strings of his guitar.

"Why not?" I asked sadly. "It was beautiful-- You wrote it for me, right?"

"Are you kidding? Of course it's for you." Stephen laughed.

"Yes, I was kidding." I laughed with him.

"I don't think I'm never gonna finish this song. You have no idea how much of you there is to write about, and sing about, and there is no way I could fit all of that in a span of three and a half minutes."

I bit my lip, refusing to say anything.

He was being too sweet. If your boyfriend starts writing a song for you and tells you after he plays it that he can't finish it because there's an endless list to everything he loves about you, how would you feel?

"Get closer to me, will you?" Stephen requested.

I agreed and moved myself as close as I could possibly have gotten to him without making any contact.

"Tease." Stephen rolled his eyes, then put his arm around me and pulled me himself.

"Why do I have to be so close to you?"

"Because I love you." Stephen laughed. "You're not forgetting that, are you?" He took my hand and rested it on the fingerboard of his guitar.

"What are you doing,"

"You're learning how to play, love."

"I don't wanna learn. I'm sticking to drums." I pulled my hand away from the fingerboard.

"You do know I'm only using this as an excuse to get you close to me, right?" He looked at me.

"You don't have to have a lame guitar lesson excuse to get me close to you." I laughed as I took his guitar strap off his shoulders.

"But do you like the song so far?" He dragged the guitar back onto his lap.

"If you'd sing it to me one more time,"

"Anything for you," He started strumming, soon after, started singing.

There were familiar lines from his little speech to me when I was 'asleep.' About my being 'perfectly imperfect.'

"I'd cross the world for someone like you." Stephen finished. "Actually, no." He chuckled. "Screw that. I'd cross the world for you, and only you, and no one else."

I smiled. "I love you."

"I. Love. You." He mumbled before pushing the guitar off his lap and pulled me into a kiss.

After seconds, the door from the bunk areas burst open, making Stephen and I slightly jerk away from each other to look at who was at the door.

"Sorry!" Jawn yelled as his eyes darted away from me and Stephen.

"Nah, it's cool." Stephen calmly said as he waited for me to pull away from him.

I pulled away and settled next to him, crossing my legs.

"Good morning, by the way." Stephen greeted him.

Jawn took his hand away from his eyes and looked at us. "Sorry for.. Interrupting."

"It's cool." Stephen said again.

Jawn beamed and started his way to the fridge.

"So, where were you and Kennedy all night?" Stephen casually asked.

"Oh, we were at the back lounge."

"All night?"

Jawn nodded and slammed the fridge door. "Where's the milk?"

"Here." I took it from the table on the booth and got up. I handed him the milk.

He mouthed me a "Good morning, doll." then answered Stephen's previous question. "We just talked."

"Talked?"

"Yeah, some personal best friend stuff, you two would know." Jawn winked and poured milk into his bowl.

"Oh, so when you went out, you bought drinks too?" Stephen looked at him.

"Yup." Jawn smirked.

"Aw, you should've told me, I would've given you money to buy me some," He joked.

Jawn didn't mind his joke and continued. "I actually got him drunk. He is gonna have a terrible hangover when he wakes up, and I will most probably be the blame. Do we have Gatorade in the fridge?"

I walked over to the fridge. "Yup,"

"Okay, we'll get that to him as soon as he wakes up. You know that's, like, the only fucking way to cure his kind of hangover?"

"Lovely." I sarcastically commented.

"Very." Jawn added.

I laughed as I looked at a mirror that was across the area, and my hair was a complete mess. I looked sloppy, I hadn't changed out of my clothes from the day before and I hadn't combed my hair once, not even with my fingers.

"So you got lost in the venue," Jawn brought up the embarrassing topic up.

"Yeah, how'd you hear about it?" I laughed, embarrassed.

"Kenny told me--"

"You got lost?" Stephen asked me.

I nodded.

"Then why didn't you call me?" Stephen pouted.

I stood there in silence for a couple of seconds, thinking of why calling him didn't even enter my mind. "Oh, duh. I'm stupid. Sorry."

"What matters is that you found your way, right?" Jawn suggested.

I nodded. "He's right," I told Stephen.

"He's always right." He muttered.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, love." He got up from his seat. "Is Garrett awake?"

Jawn shook his head. "He slept late last night."

"Yeah, I know." Stephen said with a smug.

Jawn started his way towards the booth.

"Love, I'm going back to bed." Stephen gave me a small kiss. "I'll be in your bunk, alright?"

"Alright."

He wrapped his arms under my waist tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled. "Sleep well."

"I love you." Stephen kissed me one more time.

Then he went off.

Knowing I got too much sleep, I decided not to go back to sleep with Stephen. I sat back down to where I was before, on the corner of the booth.

I looked down at my fingers which I were tapping on the table.

In a matter of seconds, I felt my feet get wet, and I turned my head towards Jawn, who was then on the floor with milk and cereal all over him.

"What. Is. This fucking algebra book. Doing here." He angrily questioned as he got back on his feet and picked the algebra book up.

"Did it get wet?!" I grabbed the book from him.

"Oh, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Jawn sarcastically said as he took his shirt off. "Darn, this's my favorite shirt."

"Sorry." I put the book on the table after realizing it was dry and safe from the milk Jawn had spilled. "Let me," I knelt down and picked up the plastic bowl. "Help you with that."

"Don't, I'll," He knelt down and started to pick it up for me.

"You're a clutz." I teased.

"You're a doll," He said, looking up the same time I did.

Don't know how what happened next actually happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi
guess what happened
c: c: c: