Status: slowly but surely active :3

Temptation

Im Johnny Christ welcome to my life

Johnny looked out onto the excited crowd as Avenged Sevenfold started up the first song in the set, which happened to be the current single Bat Country “He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man!” Matt screamed into his microphone and the crowd spoke in synchronisation with his voice, he jumped up onto the platform located at the front of the stage, Brian liked to call them ‘Ego riser’s’ and Matt stood their singing his heart out like every night.
Johnny couldn’t take his eyes off Matt throughout the whole concert (as per usual) but there was something about what Matt did on stage that captivated Johnny, the way he psyched up the up the crowd, the passion he put into his vocals and especially the way his cute little dimples showed as he smiled. It all fascinated Johnny.
They finished up the set with Afterlife and the crowd went absolutely crazy, the adrenaline was flowing throughout the venue, it really was a great show.
“Johnny!” I heard Jimmy shout from behind me as he bounded offstage and I headed for the dressing room, I turned round just in time to be tackled to the ground by Jimmy. “Jimmy! Get your lanky ass off of me! You fucking moron” I shouted at him trying my best to push him away, which was useless in all honesty since Jim was a good few feet taller than me and a lot stronger (not that I’d admit that out loud) “Shut up short shit! You’re just jealous cause I’m tall and you know it!” Jimmy childishly poked his tongue out at me then swiftly got up skipping towards the dressing room. He’s a grown man and he’s skipping? Oh god my best friend is insane aha, that’s my Jimmy. I shook my head smiling, I dusted my jeans off and heard someone walking up behind me, they put their hand on my shoulder lightly
“Great show Johnny” He said in his melodic yet deep voice, I whipped my head seeing Matt stood their with a dimpled smile on his face.
‘God he looks so cute’ Johnny thought to himself as he tried to control his urge to plant a kiss to the older man’s plump lips, Johnny would give anything just to kiss those lips just once but of course he was afraid of what Matt would say or do. “Thanks Matty you too of course” Johnny smiled up at the hazel eyed singer and hugged him, Johnny couldn’t help himself the man just stood to close to him, he had to do something, Matt chuckled slightly and then wrapped his arms around the bassist’s midsection tightly. “You okay Johnny?” Matt asked with concern laced in his voice “I’m just tired Matty and I wanted a hug is that a crime?” Johnny looked up at Matt the clear adoration in his eyes as he spoke then all of a sudden Johnny pulled away from Matt making a quick excuse and headed somewhere where he could clear his head; He found a bathroom and slid inside locking the door behind him. Johnny sunk to the ground and simply began to cry softly.
I will never ever be good enough for Matt, he’s perfect in every way shape and form and I’m well, just me. Johnny sighed sadly thinking of the way he fit in Matt’s arms, he felt safe when he was in the singer’s arms.

I’m Johnny Christ welcome to my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ive been working on this for a good few months
I dont really know why it took me so long, guess I wasnt motivated or something
Well comments would be lovely ^^
Hope you enjoy xo