Status: slowly but surely active :3

Temptation

Taking action

Johnny shuffled out of the bathroom wiping his face and eyes vigourously and went out to find Jimmy; He was propped up against the door ledge with his ankles crossed and his hands shoved in his pockets, he smiled sadly down at his best friend and open his arms for him, Johnny practically jumped into Jimmy’s arms and began to sob into his chest.
“Come on Johnny I’ll take care of you” Jimmy said sighing “let’s go” he looped his arm around his friend protectively hugging him to his side.
Matt needs to open his fucking eyes and soon. Jimmy thought to himself as he walked Johnny back to the hotel the band were staying at, Johnny was still crying and that just fuelled Jimmy’s anger even more. How could Matt be so fucking blind?
Later that night Jimmy went out to find Matt, Johnny had once again cried himself to sleep with Jimmy trying to comfort his friend. Johnny would cling to the drummer tightly and would cry “He doesn’t care about me Jimmy….He’ll never love m-me Jimbo! Look at me! I’m pathetic” Jimmy cooed the smaller man and told him all the things that made him a good friend and stuff like that until he fell into a deep sleep, Jimmy now decided he going to stop all the pain that Johnny felt. He was going to teach Matt a fucking lesson. Like any testosterone filled male he stormed round with his temper blazing not thinking straight, He just thought about Johnny.
“Hey Shadows!” Jimmy shouted through his gritted teeth, Matt spun round and smacked right into Jimmy’s fist “FUCK! WHAT WAS THAT FOR JIM?!” Matt hissed in pain rubbing his jawbone, his eyes were wild with anger and confusion but if it were possible for Matt’s eyes to change colour according to his mood right now they would be red, red with anger. “I thought you needed some sense knocked into you” Jimmy spoke in a monotone voice almost robotic, like it was no big deal that he had just punched one of his best friends for no apparent reason, Jimmy’s eyes scanned the room and quickly realised the whole hotel lobby was staring at them. He also spotted Zacky and Syn approaching them cautiously
“Jim I have no idea what you’re talking about!” He retaliated defensively “I haven’t done anything wrong Jimmy, what’s going on?” Matt’s brain was going into overdrive at this point; he thought about the recent events, he hadn’t upset Jimmy as far as he knew.
“Jimmy are you okay? What’s going on?” Syn says softly once he reaches the pair, he places a hand on Jimmy’s shoulder urging him to look his way and to calm down, Jimmy’s chest was rising and falling rapidly.
The three men all stared at Jimmy bemused by this uncharacteristic behaviour each one of them were shocked quite frankly, This wasn’t typical Jimmy he was always quite laid back and loving, he had never hit one of his friends seriously, Synyster looked particularly worried about his best friend. “You’re so fucking blind Shadows! That was for Johnny okay you jackass! Figure it out yourself” Jimmy pushed the men aside storming out of the hotel, he needed a cigarette.

Jimmy inhaled the toxic nicotine and blew rings out “That jackass gave me a head ache” Jimmy groaned and then suddenly he was over come with darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger alert! xD
I know Im a right bastard for doing that in the 2nd chapter
Dont worry I wont harm the knife master okay? I couldnt do that to Jimbo
Any predictions on what's going to happen?
Im currently rewriting chapter 3 (:
Enjoy xo