Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

Dementors

As we got on the train Harry was telling us the story of how he blew up his aunt. I found it quite amusing, though Hermione thought it was a bit irresponsible.

“I didn’t mean to blow her up. I just-- I lost control.” Harry explained,
“Brilliant.” Ron smirked,
“Honestly, Ron, it’s no funny. Harry was lucky not to be expelled.” Hermione spoke,
“I think I was lucky not to be arrested actually.” Harry added,
“I still think it was brilliant.” Ronald smirked,
“Sorry, but in some ways it does seem a bit comical,” I explained.

Hermione grabbed onto a handle,
“Come on. Everywhere else is full.” Hermione spoke, I saw a man sitting in the corner with his coat covering him, those as Hermione full opened the door a horrid smell appeared in the air. I frowned and closed my eyes as the others walked inside.

“Mei?” Harry asked,
“I’m fine… I guess my sense of smell is strong then most people also…” I replied and sat next to Harry.

“Who do think that is?” Ron asked nodding towards the man,
“Professor R.J. Lupin.” Hermione spoke,
“Do you know everything? How is it she knows everything?” Ron asked,
“It’s on his suitcase, Ronald.” Hermione explained,
“Oh.” Ron replied.

“Do you think he’s really asleep?” Harry asked,
“He’s asleep…” I spoke with my arms folded,
“Are you sure?” Harry asked,
“His blood flow is slower the ours… he’s pretty much relaxed…” I looked at Harry,
“Ok… I gotta to tell you something.” Harry closed the doors.

He told us about Sirius Black and why he had escaped from Azkaban.

“Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you?” Ron asked,
“Yeah.” Harry replied,
“But they’ll catch Black, won’t they? I mean everyone’s looking for him.” Hermione spoke,
“Sure. Except no one’s ever broken out of Azkaban before and he’s a murderous, raving lunatic.” Ron spoke quietly,
“Thanks, Ron.” Harry spoke bluntly.

I sighed as the train shook violently and slowly came to a stop.

“Why are we stopping?” Hermione asked, “We can’t be there yet.” She added as Harry stood up and looked out the door,
“What’s going on?” Ron asked in worry.
“Probably a malfunction in the engine Ron… just--” I stopped sensing a dark presence in the air, as the lights turned off.

“Mei? Do you know what it is?” Hermione looked at me, I looked at her seriously, my jaw locked as I felt it growing stronger.

“Ouch, Ron. That was my foot.” Hermione spoke as Ron looked out the window, his hand placed on the wall. My face was showing worry and a slight hint of fear… not knowing what was coming. Not recognizing this dark entity…

“There’s something moving out there.” Ron spoke, “I think someone’s coming aboard.” Ron added as the train shook violently again.
“Bloody hell! What’s happening?” Ron yelled,
“It’s dark… and unpleasant…” I shivered as the window froze over completely, we could see our own breath. Harry was rubbing his hands together, I could sense the life being taken from everything… everything felt dead.

As I looked to the window of the hallway, I saw a cloak floating gently and as quietly as death itself. All of our eyes were on this hooded figure as its long thin boney hand lifted slowly pulling on the door handle. The monsters hand gripped the door, its skin pitch black and wrinkled deeply. I glared at the monster as Hermione’s cat hissed, Ron’s rat whimpered.

Harry froze and looked rigid as the monster looked at him. I felt a horrible aura in the air as the monster came closer too Harry.

A bright light appeared in front of us as the monster was pushed back. The man who was once in the cloak stood in front of us casting a spell to ward off the monster, moments later the monster was gone and the lights came back on.

I held Harry in my arms, being careful not to touch his skin. I stood up and lay Harry down over my seat as Lupin sat back down in his.

“Harry. Harry, are you all right?” I asked as his eyes slowly opened, I smiled at him as Hermione handed him his glasses,
“Thank you.” Harry spoke putting them back on.

“Here, eat this. It’ll help. It’s all right. It’s chocolate.” Lupin spoke handing Harry some chocolate, I glared slightly at Lupin as Harry taken it from him sitting up.

“Wh-What was that thing that came?” Harry asked,
“It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It’s gone now. It was searching the train for Sirius Black. If you’ll excuse me, I need to have a little word with the driver.” Lupin explained and opened the door smiling back at Harry, “Eat. You’ll feel better.” He spoke and then left ut.

“What happened to me?” Harry asked,
“Well, you sort of went rigid. We thought maybe you were having a fit or something.” Ron explained I kept quiet and looked out the window playing with my necklace.

“And did either of you three… you know… pass out?” Harry asked,
“No. I felt weird, though. Like I’d never been cheerful again.” Ron explained,
“But someone was screaming. A woman.” Harry explained,
“No one was screaming, Harry.” Hermione explained.