Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

Hogsmeade

As I stood with Hermione and Ron we waited for Harry to come back with his permission slip so he could come to Hogsmeade with us.

“Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way that privilege shall not be extended again.” McGonagall explained as Harry ran up to her.

“No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That’s the rule, Potter.” McGonagall spoke to Harry I frowned a little bit.

“All those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put.” Filch walked forward with the forms.

We waited back to see if Harry could come with us.

“I’m sorry, Potter. That’s my final word.” McGonagall spoke to Harry.

“Forget about it, guys. See you later.” Harry looked at us, I bowed my head down a little bit as Hermione grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

“Bye Harry!” I called and waved, Harry looked back and waved at me as we walked away.

“I feel guilty about this,” I spoke, and hugged myself.
“Feel free to head back,” Ron said,
“I did ask if Harry wanted me to stay just in case but he told me to go,” I explained.

* * *


As I got back to Hogwarts I smiled and ran over to Harry when I saw him ahead. Hermione and Ron were still at Hogsmeade, I got a bit bored and headed back early.

“Boo,” I grabbed his shoulders; Harry jumped slightly and looked at me,
“Back early?” Harry asked,
“Yea… it’s not as fun as I expected it to be…” I explained, Harry smiled as I walked besides him, “Been up to much?” I asked,
“Talked with Lupin, he knew my parents,” Harry smiled,
“He told you a bit about them I’m guessing,” I smiled, Harry nodded, “Lupin knew my mother… so I’m guessing my mother knew your parents also,” I explained my hands tumbling around.

“Oh… I just remembered,” I spoke and pulled out a small bag, “Here… got you some sweets from Honeyduke’s… I didn’t know what you actually liked so I guessed at random,” I spoke as I gave them to him,
“Thank you,” Harry smiled, I grinned as we sat down on the bench, Harry pulled out one of the sweets and eaten it.

Would you like one?” Harry asked, his voice sounding different from the sweet, I laughed out loud. Harry laughed too when he realised his pitch in voice had gone high.

What are these?” Harry looked in the bag as I continued laughing,
“Pitchers.” I smiled and looked in the bag, “I’ll have one for a laugh,” I added and pulled one out with a smile. Placing it in my mouth I sucked on the lemon flavoured sweet.

Harry was waiting with a cheeky smile on his face to hear my voice,
What?” I looked at him then covered my mouth suddenly as my voice went very low and deep, Harry laughed as I pushed him a little bit, I couldn’t help but burst out laughing once again as Harry’s high pitched voice was stupidly cute.

I should ask you what the sweets are before you give them to me from now on,” Harry spoke,
Yea, you should,” I smirked, I laughed again.

Our voices were sounding ridiculously stupid, that the highlight of our day.