Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

Fat Lady

Hermione and Ron found us a bit later after the visit had ended, we headed up the stairs to the common room.

“Honeyduke’s Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko’s Joke Shop. We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack. You heard it’s the most--” Ron started,
“Haunted building in Britain. I know.” Harry interrupted.

As the stairs turned we looked at the painting to our common room as there was a bit of a commotion going on.

“What’s going on?” Harry asked,
“Probably Neville’s forgot the password again.” Ron spoke,
“Hey.” Neville was behind him, I smirked and shook my head,
“Oh, you’re there.” Ron spoke.

“Let me through, please. Excuse me! I’m Head Boy!” a young man complained, “Get back all of you! No one is to enter this dormitory until it’s been searched.” He explained.

“The Fat Lady! She’s gone!” Ginny walked down to us.

We saw the picture had scratches on the painting.

“Serves her right. She was a terrible singer.” Ron spoke,
“It’s not funny, Ron.” Hermione spoke, I turned around and started looking for the Fat Lady as Dumbledore walked up with Filch.

Dumbledore looked at the painting,
“Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady.” Dumbledore requested,
“There’s no need for ghosts, professor. The Fat Lady’s there.” Filch pointed.

Everybody moved quickly up the stairs, the ‘Head Boy’ was being a jerk and yelling at everybody as they pushed past him. No one really cared that he was Head Boy.

“Dear lady, who did this to you?” Dumbledore asked, as we all looked at a painting with a hippo in front of the Fat Lady as the whimpered loudly.

“Eyes like the devil, he’s got, and a soul as dark as him name. It’s him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He’s here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!” the Fat Lady spoke and hid behind the hippo again.

“Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall.” Dumbledore explained. I looked at Harry as Dumbledore put his hand on my shoulder to stop me from walking off with them.

When everybody was gone I looked at him,
“You can run quickly can’t you Miss. Skylar?” Dumbledore asked, I nodded as I turned towards him.

“Search the castle with the other professor’s, but I would like you to do it three times over and on the castle grounds to be safe. I know you can very well look after yourself if you are attacked by one single wizard.” Dumbledore explained,
“Sure.” I nodded and ran after the others.

“What did Dumbledore want?” Hermione asked as I followed them to the Great Hall,
“To search the Castle over with the Professors,” I explained,
“But you’re a student, you can’t do that,” Hermione spoke,
“I’m not just a witch remember… I can run pretty fast,” I looked at Hermione with my right eyebrow raised,
“Oh, yes. I forgot for a moment there,” Hermione spoke, I smiled as we reached the Great Hall. I stopped outside.

“I’ll see you guys later,” I smiled, Hermione gave me a quick hug as the boys walked in,
“Be careful,” she spoke, I nodded.
“I’m faster then everything on this planet Hermione… don’t worry about me,” I smiled.

As she walked in I ran over to Professor Snape to begin my search.

After that I went around the castle two more times but I didn’t find anything out of ordinary.

I stopped outside the Great Hall as the doors were closed.

I leaned my forehead on the door and closed my eyes listening intently for anything inside the Great Hall. I could hear Snape and Dumbledore talking.

I stepped back as the door opened and Dumbledore smiled at me, I walked in as the doors closed once again.

“I couldn’t find anything out of place as I searched around,” I explained,
“Thank you, Miss. Skylar. You should rest now,” Dumbledore smiled at me, I nodded and walked over to my friends and lay down looking at the Great Halls mystical sky above.