Status: DONE!

Who Could Deny These Butterflies?

Chapter 1 - Zack's P.O.V

"Hey guys!" I shouted and jumped down on the couch next to Rian. Jack and Alex was in the kitchen burning some food. "Dude, that smells awful, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't taste good either." Rian shouted to them. "Fuck you, Rian! It's going to be awesome, because I made it!" Jack shouted back. "Wanna order some pizza or chinese?" I whispered to Rian, not wanting to hurt Jack's feelings too much. "Do you even have to ask?" Rian laughed. "Here comes Jack's special! I believe it's bacon, mayonnaise and some meat I found in our freezer." He looked way too proud of that burnt food. "Uh, yeah, right. I just ate before I got here, so I'm not having anything." I tried not to make it sound too obvious, but I think he kinda saw through it. "What? You ate?! I told you I was making food!" Jack said to me with a disappointed look in his eyes. "Well, that means more for me then!" Jack wasn't the type of guy who held grudges - luckily for us that was. "Hey guys, since it's like Friday and we have absolutely nothing to do, can't we ask the girls over?" I asked hoping that the guys didn't see through my kinda obvious question. "Hah! You just want Catherine to come, don't you?" Alex laughed, and was soon followed by Jack and Rian. "Nah, I just thought it would be fun. You know, just not us guys for once." I felt my cheeks turning very red. "Fine, I'll text them." Rian said and I gave him a thankful look. Out of the three boys in the couch, Rian was the only one I felt I could talk to. Sure Alex and Jack were great guys, but they were so immature. I was really happy that I had Rian to talk to.
"It's settled then! The girls are coming over then!" Alex raised his eyebrows at me and started moaning "Oh, Cathrine! Fuck me! Harder! Oh yeah, yeah!" I threw a pillow at him and gave him a pretty angry look. Jack and Alex bursted out in laughter and fell down onto the floor. "Fuck you guys, you're so immature." I said. "Yeah, we know, and we love it you know!" They both shouted from the floor. I sighed. "I AM SO GETTING LAID TONIGHT GUYS! I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BALLS!" Jack shouted. When it came to girls the all-so-confident Jack disappeared and he was as shy as a three-year-old kid.

After five minutes of angry looks being exchanged between me and Alex the doorbell rang. "Well I'm certainly getting this one!" Jack said and jumped out of the couch and ran to the door. "Oh, hi there my ladies." he said and bowed like he was a freaking waiter or something. The girls laughed awkwardly like everyone did around Jack. "Hi!" we all shouted from our seats in the couch. "Okay, so we got plenty of booze and food, which we can thank Jack for and plenty of mattresses! SLUMBERPARTY!" Alex shouted, got up on his feet and ran to the kitchen to get the booze. I smiled awkwardly at Cathrine and she took the seat next to me. My heart started racing and my pulse was so high I was sure she could hear it. "Screw you, Zack! Be a man for once!" I thought to myself. Alex got out the booze, and it wasn't a small amount of booze either. "Oh don't you think I'm done yet! I still have plenty more in the kitchen!" he said sprinting to the kitchen once again. "Djeez man, are you trying to kill us or what?" Rebecca said. She was Alex' crush since like ninth grade or something.

After a few hours of constantly drinking, we decided it was time to watch a movie, have pillow-fights and drink even more. Because, after all, who could deny four sexy as hell girls in only their underwear?! By absolutely just an accident Jack managed to put on a scary-movie. Cara crawled up next to Rian, which was only natural since they've been dating like for ever, Alex offered his lap to Rebecca and Jack and Heidi had already started to eat each-other faces off. "Djeez guys! Go find a freaking room or something!" Rian laughed at Jack and Heidi. Soon enough they disappeared upstairs. "That's more like it," I thought when Catherine wrapped her hands around my neck allowing me to slide my hands behind her back. Soon I felt her heavy breathing to my neck. I shivered and held her tighter against me kissing her hair. I looked over to the other guys finding them sleeping next to the other girls.

"Hey, you wanna go up?" I whispered to Catherine while I shook her trying to wake her up. I really wanted to just crawl up next to her in a bed and just feel her warm breath on my bare chest. "Uh-huh," she nodded too tired that she almost couldn't say a word. I took her in my hands and lifted her up to a room. Carefully I put her down on the bed stripping of her jeans and shoes. For myself I took of both my pants and my t-shirt. I crawled up next to her stroking her soft, curly brown hair. She came closer to me and lay her head on my chest stroking her hand over my stomach. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and smiled before she fell asleep for the third time this night. I kissed her temple one last time before I passed out myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is my first chapter! I really hope you guys like it! And it's about Zack because I have major crush on him, and I've only seen stories about Jack and/or Alex, so yeah :-)