Sequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: I luffles Romeo :3

No Clue Why I Met You

Frank

I led Addison back to her apartment, already running my fingers lightly across the delicate skin of her stomach. We wasted no time when we got back to the apartment. Our lips were connected as soon as the door closed with a gentle [i[click.

Her shirt was already on the floor by the time we got to the bedroom with my belt and shirt soon following afterwards. We laid on the bed, Addison straddling my waist as I nipped at the virgin skin on her neck. She grinded into my hips and I bit back a moan. Serious hip fetish, okay?

Things soon got nude after that. We had switched positions so I topped. She tugged on my lip ring, obviously remembering that email. We connected eye for a moment as I reached to the floor for a condom I had placed strategically in my pants before coming over here. She gave a slight nod as I rolled the condom on.

I pushed in slightly, licking at the side of her neck. She rocked into my thrusts, arching her back up into me.

I felt a familiar white heat building in my stomach as my thrusts got sloppier and sloppier. I squeezed her hip as a warning I was about to come as words were currently evading my grasp at the moment. She nodded and I came not much later, thrusting through my orgasm. She soon followed, her back arching enough to remind me of the girl from The Exorcist. I pulled out and pulled the bed sheets up, spooning her.

"G'Night Frankie," She yawned, curling into my chest. I wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Night Addi, Love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
alsd;knfilmin

Sex.