Status: Vroom Vroom . Getting it started

For the Love of God

12

"Well, you and God must be pretty damn close if you guys have one-on-one conversations with each other," Gerard snarled.

"Oh yes, Gerard. Your just jealous, now aren't you?" Frank shot back. None of the other guys said anything. Truthfully, they were done with the arguing that was going on between Gerard and Frank. They just wanted to stay out of it, and let the drama that was going on between Gerard and Frank, stay between them.

"Whatever. I'm going out tonight. So, I'll see you all, later," Gerard said, sending a death glare Frank's way, and a smile at the rest.

"Where are you going, Gee?" Mikey asked, not really interested. He just wanted to have a normal conversation to balance out all the bickering that has been going on.

"Out. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go and get myself ready." And with that, Gerard was gone. Frank sighed with releif.

"Well, at least the tension level will go down tonight. With Gerard out and all," Ray said, looking on the bright side of things.

"Yeah. Besides, Frank would probably just be in his bunk anyways reading his bible. No offense of course, Frank," Bob said. Frank nodded his head. He knew that Bob didn't mean for it to hurt his feeling. But alas, it did. There is nothing wrong with excluding youself from the group for a few hours to read. Whether it be the bible or not.

*-*-*

Gerard was sitting alone at the local bar, waiting for the bartender to give him his alcohol. At times like this, when Gerard had no where else to turn to, he always knew that alcohol was there to comfort him, and take him away from his problems. Even though the pleasure and releif of being away only lasts a few hours, he would still take what he could.

"Here you are, sir," She purred, sliding his drink across the table, and staring him down. Gerard noticed that another button had been undone since the last time he'd seen her, making her ratherly large breasts stick out more then they already were.

"Thanks uh, ma'am."

Gerard brought the glass to his lips, and allowed the alcohol to slide down his throat, and coat every last one of his taste buds. A smile crept onto Gerard's lips as the last drops of the golden liquid slid down his throat.

"So, you single, guy?"

Gerard spun his head around, and saw a woman standing behind him. She was rather tall, taller then Gerard. She had dark brown hair that hit shoulder length. Her shirt was obviously too small, as it hit at just above her belly button, and looked as if her boobs were being suffocated and trying to escape the very fabric they are being contained in.

"Uh, yeah. Just broke up," Gerard said, sighing at his empty glass.

"Aww, there must of been something wrong with her," She said as she sat down in the empty seat next to Gerard, and leaning over closer to him, just a bit.

"Yeah. she," Gerard said holding back a giggle. Boy, if only she knew.

"Yeah. I mean, your unbeleivably sexy. She must be blind or something, huh?" She purred, leaning closer to Gerard, so close he could feel her breath brush against his cheek.

"Yeah. But she's changed. So, she thought it would be best if we just broke it off."

She pursed her lips and Gerard cringed.

"I'm Rebecca, love. What's your name?"

"Gerard."

"Hmm, Gerard?" she purred, lacing her fingers through his. Gerard didn't like the feel of her hands in his. He missed Frank's to be honest.

"Uh, yeah."

"Well, Gerard. Why don't we go back to your place? Besides, you feel pretty depressed about the whole break up with your ex. Why don't I help you forget about that, huh?"

Gerard bit his bottom lip, then smiled. He knew how to make Frank jealous. Gerard knows he may not enjoy this, but just to see the look on Frank's face will just be perfect. Besides, Frank may react quickly, so Gerard won't have to go all the way with this whore.

"Sure," Gerard said, gripping her hand tightly and dragging her outside. The tour bus was only maybe a few blocks away, so he figures that she can handle that. Even with those 4 inch heels and that insanely small shirt.

"Wow, your a musician?" She giggled, gazing up at the bus. Gerard rolled his eyes. To him, this was just a crowded, smelly bus that he has to live in with 4 other guys for months at a time.

"Yeah. But don't worry about that. It's just about me and you tonight," Gerard said, holding back the vile that was building in his throat. He dosen't want any relatiosn with this girl at all. Hell, he didn't even want to talk to this girl in the first place.

"Hey Gera- Whos that?" Mikey asked, staring widely at the girl who was standing behind Gerard. Mikey knew what Gerard was doing. Why couldn't he just make things easier for Frank and him by just talking like adults? Why does Gerard have to stoop to this level.

"This is Rebecca?" Gerard asked, looking back at her to make sure he got her name right, not that he even cared or anything.

"Yes. Hello."

"Gerard, not to be rude, but why is she here?" Mikey asked, angrily. One night of peace is all he wanted. So, tonight there would either be argueing between him and Frank, or moans from Gerard and the skank he's brought home.

"None of your buisness."

"Well, I see you'll be busy, so I'm leaving. Bob and Ray already left for the night. So, I'm going to go and meet up with them. Leave Frank be," Mikey added before slipping on his leather jacket and stomping out the door.

'Yes', Gerard thought. He still had a chance to get at Frank. He figures that if Frank is reading the bible, praying, or even sleeping, he'll be able to gain his attention.

"Is there someone else here as well?" Rebecca asked, scanning the contents of the small living space.

"Yeah. But don't mind him. For all you should care about, is it's just you and me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. Not feeling this one.
Comment?