Status: Vroom Vroom . Getting it started

For the Love of God

7

Frank knew that running out of the room crying made him look like a pussy, but he just got bitch slapped. It hurt Frank both physically and mentally. He never in a million years thought that Gerard would ever hit him. Ever.

Frank crawled into his bunk, and buried his face into his pillow, and groaned. The side of his face still stung.

"Frank?"

"Go away," Frank whined, his voice muffled by the pillow.

"Frank, are you alright?" Mikey asked, pulling away the curtain, and climbing inside, selfishly making room for himself in the not so big sleeping space. Frank sighed and sat up, wiping his damp eyes. Mikey looked at him sadness painted on his features. Frank raised his hand.

"I don't need your pitty. I'm fine."

"You don't look fine Frankie boy," Mikey said, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Well I am. And if Gerard wants to be a fuckin- fricken douche about this, then whatever."

Frank mentally punched himself for letting the F-bomb escape his lips. He stared down at his lap, hoping that silence would take over, and Mikey would leave.

"Frank, it's ok. Swearing isn't even a bad thing. Anyways, Gerard is being a douche. He dosen't have the right to slap you. Although he may be drunk, he'll definatly regret everything in the morning. Trust me. Now c'mon, get some sleep dude. It's been a crazy day."

Frank was actually sorta pleased that Mikey didn't use any profanity, although Frank accidentally did. He was also sorta dumbfounded, because Mikey swears like a sailor. But Gerard's excuse for all the swearing they do, is because they are from Jersey, and it's just something they are accustomed to.

"Cussing is bad Mikey. And thanks. I'll see you in the morning." Mikey climbed out of the bed, and Frank lyed down, and stretched out his short legs.

"Goodnight sugar. Don't let the bed bugs bite." Mikey slid the curtains shut, and left Frank int the dark of his bunk, staring at the ceiling. Leaving Frank to drown in his own thoughts. His emotions.

Frank didn't want to give up on the christianity thing. He actually enjoys it. He's actually considering making the driver drop him off at a church tomorrow so he can attend Sunday morning service. The only downside about the whole thing is the rude remarks and names Gerard always throws at him. But Frank understands. He broke up with the poor kid. But Gerard isn't all that innocent in here either. It's Frank's life, he should be able to live it the way he wants to, not asking for approval from anyone else, even if it was his boyfriend.

Frank let out a long hard sigh, and turned so he was facing the wall. Frank just lyed there, till his eyelids grew heavy, and sleep consumed him.

*-*-*

Bob stumbled out of his bunk at around 7 a.m this morning, a lot earlier then usual, especially on a break day, and on a weekend. He scratched his blonde head, and walked out into the kitchen, where Frank sat, once again, his bible sitting in front of him. Frank glanced up and smiled, before returning his eyes back to the word of God.

"Hey, up early again I see shorty."

"Yeah. I'm actually up for a purpose. I asked the driver to drop me off at the nearest church. Just need to get off this bus and hear some preaching. Y'know?" Bob just shook his head.

"Sorry kid, I don't. But sounds like your excited. Plus, it'll make things a little easier around here. Cause y'know, Gerard and his bullshit," Bob cracked his knuckles, and flipped the switch on the coffee maker on.

"Yeah. Best for everyone."

Bob smiled, and sat in the empty seat next to Frank, and looked at the bible, a look of confusion covering his face. Frank looked up, and giggled.

"Yes Bob? Are you having troubles?"

"Nah. Just wondering how you read this stuff."

"You know, if you actually give this book a chance, you may actually enjoy it. I mean, they have everything in here. For example, they have rape, murder, adultary, lies, incest. Everything."

Bob's eyes widened. "Seriously? Fucking incest? Where!?"

Frank rolled his eyes and flipped the pages frantically, scanning each page. He placed his finger on the paragraph, helping Bob find it.

"Ok, well you see, King David ended up finding a naked woman batheing on her roof, well to make a long story short, he slept with her, and she became pregnant. Then he killed her husband, and they became married. But, God punished him for his mistake, by having 3 kids. But, one of the sons loved his sister, in a bad way, and he raped her."

Bob's eyes widened with disbeleif, and he smiled.

"Shit. I see why christians love this thing so much!"

"Bob, we don't love it for that. It teaches you great things, and makes you a better christian, and have a stronger walk with God."

"Ok dude, now I'm bored," Bob said, right after the coffee maker sounded, telling him that the coffee was finished.

"Alright Bob. But you should read it sometime. You may actually enjoy yourself. You'll be shocked at whats actually in here."
♠ ♠ ♠
YES ! That was my sunday school lesson in church . You Reep What You Sew . And It fits in here easily :)

Thank you to my 12 subs , 12 commenters , and 52 readers . LOVE YOU GUYS !

Thanks for reading (: