Status: Vroom Vroom . Getting it started

For the Love of God

8

"Hello sir, welcome to Bethel," a short, blonde woman said, shaking Frank's hand.

"Hello miss," Frank replied, smiling from ear to ear.

Frank walked down the long hallway of the main building, into a basically empty room. The pews were vacant in many areas, so, since Frank didn't know anyone there, he decided to sit in the back, away from the large group in the middle. Frank slouched on the pew, and rested his bible on his lap.

"Hello sir, you look new here. Whats your name?"

Frank turned his head and saw a tall, grey haired man standing next to him, a bible placed under his arm, while the other extended out for a handshake.

"Oh, I'm uh, Frank," He answered, in a rather low voice, almost in a whisper.

"Good to see you here young man. PRAISE THE LORD!"

Frank jumped a little in his seat when the man yelled. He wasn't expecting that loud of a voice to come from someone at his age. Frank just shook it off and stared forward.

Not to long later, the choir started to shuffle onto the stage, song books in hand. They were all dressed rather fancy. The woman sporting their long dresses and blouses, and men in their $2 - $300 suits. Once they were all in their desegnated places, the whole room quieted down, and the remaining stragglers hurried and took their seats. The organ started playing the notes to a song that Frank wasn't all too familiar with.

"Oh what a moment, when we see Jesus,

When we see face to face

In his grace,

Oh what a moment,

When we see Jesus!"

The men and women of the choir held out the last note, as the old man who had greeted Frank earlier, stood up behind the pulpit.

"Hello, fellow christians. How is everyone this fine morning?"

The crowd responded with a bunch of hellos and fines and goods.

"Thats amazing. PRAISE THE LORD! I see some new faces here this morning. God has done some amazing work bringing the new folk here. Can I get an Amen?"

"AMEEN!"

"Alright folks. I want Y'all to turn in your bibles to Proverbs 18, verse 1."

*-*-*

"Ugh, anyone know where the goddamned asprin is!" Gerard growled as he tore through the medicine cabinet in the small bathroom they have to share.

"Holt fuck! We are out!"

"Gerard! Watch the language! What if Frank hears you!" Mikey spat, throwing a brand new asprin bottle at Gerard, who failed, and allowed it to fall to the floor.

"I don't give a -"

"Frank went to church," Bob added, scooting past thw Way brothers.

"When?"

"This morning. He was up like super early and asked the driver to drop him off. He figured since we had a break today, he would spend it at church or some shit."

"Fucking figures. Damn bible thumper," Gerard growled, shoving his way out of the bathroom, and off of the bus.

Gerard heard Mikey calling after him, but truthfully, Gerard didn't want to deal with anymore bull shit. He already has to deal with Frank, and God, he dosen't want to deal with Mikey either.

Gerard went towards the back of the parked bus, and leaned against it as he lit his cigarette. He breathed in the fumes and toxins of the cancer stick between his fingers, and blew out a smoke ring, and watched it fade in the air.

"Hey."

Gerard looked up, and saw Frank standing in front of him, bible wrapped between his skinny tatooed fingers, and a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Hmmmmmm. What Frank?"

"Listen, I uh, I'm sorry you don't except me, or my religion. But I really hope we can be friends. I mean, just because I am a christ-"

"Stop right there Frank. I don't want to hear this," Gerard interupted, taking another drag of his cigarette, and blowing the deadly fumes out in Frank's direction.

Frank held his breath and let the smoke pass before letting it out. Frank knew that if he smelt the second hand of the cigarette, the temptation would come back. And who knows what would come after that?
♠ ♠ ♠
UGGHH Thats the name of my church . And thats how the fricken people arrreee ! GOSSH
HEehee hope you liked it :3
Thanks for reading !