Status: Vroom Vroom . Getting it started

For the Love of God

9

Frank stared at the ground before walking away. He heard Gerard mumble something, but he didn't bother to turn around and ask what it was. Frank kept his gaze on the ground as he swung the door open, and down the skinny hall to his bunk.

"Frankie, how was church?" Bob asked, grabbing Frank from behind and putting him in a headlock. Frank yelped and struggled to get out.

"Bob! It was fine! Let me go!" He screamed. Bob did as he was told, and released Frank, who started flattening out his hair. Frank stood there for a second, thinking. He ran his fingers through his long bangs, that landed roughly around nose.

"I need a haircut."

Bob stared at Frank in complete Awe. Bob never thought he would ever hear those words come out of Frank's mouth. Ever.

"Dude? Are you sick!? You said you wouldn't cut your hair!"

"Yeah Bob. But, the bible says that men shouldn't have long hair."

"Damn! This bible shit is really starting to piss me off!" He yelled, tugging at his blonde locks, and staring at Frank with begging eyes, who didn't seem at all happy about Bob's word choice.

Bob, frustrated, walked out of the room, trying to get as far away from Frank as he could. Bob tried to be as supportive as he could with Frank and his new found obsession with this God guy. He tried listening to what he had to say about this bible thing Frank reads every night. He tried listening to all this bullshit that comes out of Frank's mouth about what the bible says to do or what not to do. And frankly, Bob was starting to get tired of it.

Frank sighed as threw himself down onto the couch. He dug his face deep into the couch pillow, and soon, sleep drowned him.

*-*-*

"Aye G-tard, gimme a drag?" Mikey asked, leaning against the back of the bus, just like his older brother.

"Whatever turd burgalar," Gerard said jokingly, handing over his lit cigarette. Mikey drew in a lot of the cancer causing smoke, and blew out a large smoke ring.

"Thanks bro."

There was a long pause. The only sounds was the sounds of their breathing, and the wind russling through the one or two trees that occupied the area.

"You think you could give Frank a chance? You know, try being nice to him. I mean, he isn't causing any harm to you. Your being sorta unfair to him."

Gerard huffed at what Mikey brought up and rolled his eyes.

"Mikey, no. He was a douche, and broke my heart for some God that may or may not even be real."

"But Gerard, he's trying. He's trying to balance his religion crap and trying to still be cool with you. But all you are doing is making everything harder for him. Maybe cut him some slack? I know, bro, that things won't be the same like they were before, but try to keep your negative comments to yourself."

Gerard thought about what Mikey said. Gerard stood there for a while, even when Mikey left him. Gerard stood there and let the calm wind blow through his long black hair, twirling it in many different directions. He watched as various cars and buses drove by on the road next to their tour bus.

Gerard still had feelings for Frank. He knew that they would never die. But things got hard for Gerard. He thought, that since Frank made him suffer when he broke up with him for 'God' he would make Frank suffer, whether it be name calling, isolation, or ignoring. He knows all of that will get to Frank sooner or later.

"Gerard! Driver says you needa get on here! We gotta go!" Ray yelled from the opened bus door. Gerard sighed a long hard sigh, and walked onto the bus.

*-*-*

"Frank? You think you could take your eyes off your bible for at least a minute? You've been reading that thing for like, and hour or so. Take a fucking break," Mikey whined. Mikey started feeling more alone and bored then ever before. Before Frank went crazy on this religion, Frank would always be jumping around the bus, making everyone laugh with his immaturity and randomness. But now, Frank has become a bible book worm. All he ever does now is either read his bible or pray. Mikey finds that all so boring. He wants the old Frank to come back. He misses the old Frank.

He also wants the old Frank to come back so he dosen't have to deal with Gerard and all the bullshit he's giving everyone about a breakup that happened days ago. He wants everything to blow over, and for Gerard and Frank to get back together. Mikey would rather listen to their sex sounds then their bickering and argueing.

"Mikey, leave me alone. I'm tired of everyone giving me a hard time about this." Frank said in an annoyed tone. Honestly, Frank was sick and tired of everyone giving him shit about Christianity. What ever happened to the phrase, 'Don't knock it till you try it'?

"Sorry. Just thought you'd like to have fun and like, do something else?"

"Mikey, I am having fun. Reading this bible is fun to me. It may not look like fun to you, but it is to me," He hissed. Frank tried to stay calm about all this. But the nit-picking and the nagging is all starting to get to him. Frank swears that if someone asks him to stop doing what he's doing for what they want to do thats fun, he's going to blow up. And if he does, he know that his anger would overcome what he has learned, and he will use every bad word that there is. And Frank has been trying not to use any profanity. And he dosen't want it to be all blown because of one irritating thing his bandmates do.

"Sorry," Mikey mumbled, obviously hurt by Frank and his attitude he is starting to give to everyone.

"No I'm sorry. It's just, please except me for me. This is the new me. You guys just need to understand that."

"Aye little brother, Ray, Bob, Frank," Gerard said in a sing-song voice, dragging out Frank's name dramatically. Frank stared at him with a confused look painted over his childlike face.

"Gerard," Frank said, shutting his bible. Frank knew that somewhere in the back of his mind that he wouldn't be able to continue with his reading with Gerard in the same room as him.

"Hows that book? Anything interesting your reading? Good stories in there? Are you inspired with your new outlook on life?" Gerard said, with an oversarcastic tone of voice. Frank winced noticably, and Gerard smirked. He was winning.

"It's good Gerard. Wanna read some," Frank said, mimmicking the same amount of sarcasm that Gerard had used towards him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is ehhh .
comment ? and tell me what you think .
Thanks for reading :)