‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

I Was Born To Tell You I Love You

"Destery! Destery, come here!" I wailed, sitting in the bathroom floor. I heard the pounding of footsteps on the wooden hallway floor. I looked up when the door slammed open, a frantic Destery in its frame.

"Cassidee? Are you alright?" He asked, his whiskey eyes wide.

"L-look." I told him, looking away. I held the thin strip up to let him grab for it. The thin strip that held our life's next few plans in it's hands, crumbling them to pieces. "It's positive, Destery."

He stared at the piece of plastic, silence filling the air. I chewed on my fingernail, nervously, waiting for him to make a sound. Yell, scream, anything. I just wish he wasn't so quiet.

"B-baby?" He muttered, still staring, dumbstruck, at the the piece of plastic that was changing our lives forever.

I nodded, mutely, looking up at him. His face broke into a wide grin and he pulled me up, gripping me, tightly, in his arms. I squeaked and, hesitantly, wrapped my arms around his waist.

"This is so exciting." He mumbled, his face buried in my neck. I shivered as his breath tickled my skin, goosebumps erupting across it. "We're having a fucking baby."

I smiled, slowly, grasping the fact that my husband was hugging me instead of yelling at me or telling me that this was a mistake. He was taking it better than I expected and I was glad. I was excited to be having a baby, the prospect of becoming a mommy. It was something that I had dreamed of since first getting engaged to Destery.

"We have to tell Nate and Lia. They'll definitely want to know." I muttered, tugging, fruitlessly, to get out of my husband's deathlock grip. "Des, you gotta let go."

"Can't I just stay like this?" He grumbled, letting me go.

I shook my head, chuckling at his adorable face, pouting. "No, Des. We have things to do today."

**

The rest of the day was insane as Destery and I rushed around doing our errands. I had called Nate and Lia so they could get ready for tonight. We were going to give the news tonight with all of our YouTube friends present.

Ever since getting together with Destery, I had taken up making YouTube videos with him. It was so much fun making the videos, laughing as we tried to keep straight faces as we made crude jokes. I loved reading the comments that were posted and making fun of everyone who hated on us.

Sitting in the passenger seat, heading home, I actually had the camera out. I was video taping Destery wigging out at the traffic.

"God damnit! Mother fuckers, can't you go any faster?!" He screamed, slamming his hands down on the steering wheel. I giggled as he got even madder at the jerk behind us, bumping slightly.

My eyes widened as Destery rolled down his window. I knew exactly what he was about to do, so I moved to stop him. I was too late though. He flipped the guy off and began screaming profanities at him.

I face-palmed, grabbing his shirt and pulling him back in. Traffic was moving again, so Destery didn't have to continue freaking out. I giggled as he took the necessary turns he needed before we were parking in our driveway.

"You didn't get that on tape did you?" He asked, his voice nervous.

I nodded and held up the camera. "YouTube, babycakes."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter of the sequel !
Woohoo !
It's short, but I'm working on moving into a new house at the current moment (:

Cassidee