‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

My Lover's Got Humour

The day went by, quickly. Castalia, Shaylee, and I went to play in the Nerf room, shooting each other and other YouTubers. We had a great time while the guys had the forums and everything. Soon, the girls and I were walking down the street, finding some amazing places to shop.

"God, my feet are killing me. Why do I hear my bed calling my name?" I complained, waddling down the sidewalk.

Castalia moaned along with me. "You aren't going crazy. My bed is calling me, too. It's definitely inviting."

Shaylee laughed. "You guys are hilarious. Why don't you guys have a video channel?"

Lia and I looked at each other and laughed, "`Cause we're pregnant."

**
"Did you have fun today, babe?" Destery asked as we settled into our bed in the hotel. "You and Castalia really got on well with Shaylee."

I smiled, slipping into my night shirt that I stole from Destery. "She's a really sweet girl. You can tell Matt likes her."

"Yeah. They look good together." He said, slipping an arm around my waist. "Oh, and Jenna is here."

I sat up, my eyes wide. "And you just now decide to tell me?" I turned to glare at him, as he looked up with a broad grin on his face. "Not cool Destery, not cool."

"Sorry, thought she had already messaged you to come see her."

I shook my head an pouted, "She better come see me, or she's in trouble."

He laughed and pulled me back to lay down with him. I sighed, letting a smile slip onto my face as I fell asleep to Destery murmuring lyrics to me in my ear.

**

I was shaken awake by a sailor's mouth. In female form. I bolted upright, squealing, looking at the blonde woman in front of me.

"You slut!" I shouted, laughing at her. "You didn't come see me, dirty whore."

Jenna laughed, sitting cross legged on the end of the bed as I sat up and ruffled my red hair. "Me a dirty slut? Look who knocked you up, whore."

I laughed, patting my belly. "That's right. I'm gonna be a mommy. And I'm fucking excited."

She grinned, reaching up to pat my stomach. I had already, very excitedly might I add, told Destery that the baby was kicking my internal organs. I even told it to him like that. He looked at me like I was retarded, but then I grabbed his hand and rested it on the place where the baby was kicking the most.

"Oooh, kicking ain't it?" She grinned, rubbing it. "You learned the sex yet? I don't like calling this little shit 'it' or 'baby'."

I shook my head and laughed, stretching across the bed with my belly blocking my face. "No, not yet. Destery wants to wait, but since I'm carrying him or her, I wanna know the gender." I laughed. "He's very adamant about not wanting to know. He wants to be surprised."

"Hey, babe?" Destery called. "You do know they want an interview with you and me in one of the forums."

I laughed, "Thanks for telling me, babe. I really like the last minute stuff." I scooted towards the edge of the bed and used my arm as leverage to push me up. "God, pregnancy is so fun.

Jenna laughed, helping me off the bed. I smiled at her appreciatively before waddling to my duffle bag. Thankfully Destery had put it on a chair so I didn't have to bend over to get it. That and getting up from the bed or wherever was the hardest part about pregnancy. I was huge for only being four or five months along. I hope to god it isn't twins. I would probably kill Destery if that were the case.

She laughed as I struggled into my favorite pair of maternity jeans. I turned and mock-glared at her, sticking my tongue out at the blonde. She laughed again, rolling her eyes at my attempt at looking intimidating.

"I'm sorry that your being pregnant and unable to properly get dressed is fucking hilarious." She laughed, plopping onto mine and Destery's unmade bed. "I'm too fucking entertained."

I stuck my tongue out at her and cheered as I finally got completely dressed. It was too much trouble, these days, just getting into a pair of pants. It wasted a lot of my energy, and to be perfectly honest I should probably just keep to wearing dresses to save time. Because this was just exhausting.

"When is the interview?" I called, slipping on a bandeau and a loose fitting tank top over my head. "Will I have time to do my hair?"

When Destery replied with an affirmative, I wandered into the bathroom with a giggly Jenna behind me. Rolling my eyes, I started my curling wand and began pulling out all of the makeup I needed for today. I never really wore that much anymore, basically keeping it low key, but since I was going to be in front of cameras, I was going to put on as much as I thought I needed.

"You wanna curl my hair, Jen?"

**
An hour and a half later, Jenna was gone and I was completely ready to leave the hotel room. My long, now purple, hair was curled in beachy waves, with it bumped out of my face. I had put on natural looking makeup, highlighting my eyes with large amounts of eyeliner and mascara. I grinned at my reflection, giggling when Destery jumped in with his camera and pointed it at the mirror.

"Look at how gorgeous she is, you guys." He started, pulling me around the waist and pressing his face close to mine. I giggled and tried swatting him away. "She doesn't like when I put her in the spotlight."

"You're damn right I don't." I grinned, scrunching my face up at him. "Now, go away so I can finish getting ready."

He pouted, "You're no fun."

I rolled my eyes and shooed him out of the bathroom. Just a few minutes later and I was completely ready to go down to interview with Destery at this forum. I grinned at my dark eyed husband and held my hand out for him.

"The public awaits."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, wow. This is so late. This is a lot later than I expected. But, it's been so crazy here. Okay, I'm not gonna make excuses. I finally got it out though. This is the next installment to Promise Me. Enjoy!