Status: working any suggestions are taken

Come Down With Love

Nathan's Got A Girlfriend?

Sarah's POV

We all were walking around and saw Nathan talking to a girl we had never seen before. We then walked over to where Nathan and the other girl was.

"Hey, who is this?" Zach looked at the girl with a suspicous look at her.

"This is Hannah and we have been going out ever since but we just didnt tell you. She also will be joining us on the tour."

"Hey Nathan why dont you introduce me to your friends?" Hannah look at him.

"Oh right...umm...That is Sarah and Cameron, Zach and Amber, and Michael and Kim."

"Nice to meet you all." Nathan took her hand while she was saying this.

So for the rest of the time in the mall she went with us everywhere. She had dark long brown hair and her eyes were a hazel color.

We all got everything that we needed and headed back to the hotel. Once everyone was ready we got into the van and headed to the venue. There were a ton of fans there and to be honest i think that they seemed pretty mad that all the guys were walking in with a girl at each one of their sides.

We stayed backstage while the guys were playing. Then toward the end of the concert Cameron, Zach, Michael and Nathan called us onto the stage. They all got down on their knees and said the 7 words we would never forget. Cameron looked me in the eyes and said, "Sarah, will you be my first girlfriend?"

"Of course i will." He got up and hugged me and then kissed me in front of all of their fans. He then put his arm around my waist and we both turned to Zach who was next, asked Amber to be his girlfriend. Michael asked Kim and Nathan asked Hannah even though they were already dating.

We looked out into the crowd at the fans and they seemed happy for us. The guys then sang and dedicated the song "Amy" to us. Afterwards the guys went and got changed and came out with small velevet boxes in their hands. Cameron gave one to me and I opened it and there was a ring not a marriage ring but a promise ring. Kim, Amber, and Hannah got the same. We put on the rings and headed out to the meet and greet. Once they finished the meet and greet with the fans they came back over to us.

We all walked to the van and the guys of course put their arms around each of our waists. We finally got to the hotel and went into our rooms. I fell asleep with Cameron's arms around me and i fell asleep to smelling his calone( idk how to spell it) But before I fell asleep i heard him whisper in my ear. "I love you"

I turned looked at him and said, "I love you too." He then leaned in and gave me a good night kiss and with that i fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
orca1318 is Hannah
ALLStarWeekendFan143 is Kim

subscibe and comment please !!